• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Annual Almia Tournament (Discussion)

Since all the RPer spots have been taken, should I make this Private/Closed? Spectating char's, tho.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
XD okay

I made an edit on my latest post. I am trying to now make some interactions to get the stuff going, so I can have an easier time thinking how to get this all started.

I want to initiate a time skip, so that we can get to the next day. Then we can get the show on the road. :3

Also, I just realized that the brackets on the site Mr.Glaceon used is the wrong shape for my brackets XD we'll have to cut the brackets in half, between brackets 8 and 9, so that there can be two sides.

meaning that on the first side, there will be:

1. Serena (Takumeme666420) vs NPC
  2. Atty (vaultie) vs NPC
  3. Scott (Kibago) vs NPC
  4. Ry (Ry_Burst) vs NPC
  5. NPC vs NPC
  6. Guzma (vaultie) vs NPC
  7. Danny (Takumeme666420) vs NPC
  8. NPC vs NPC
The next side will have:

1. Colress (Ninian) vs NPC
  2. NPC vs Sean (Pretty Pichu)
  3. NPC vs NPC
  4. Parker (Top_Smug_) vs NPC
  5. NPC vs NPC
  6. NPC vs Maximus (Mr.Glaceon)
  7. NPC vs Nina (Eis)
  8. Mike (Sukoku) vs NPC
Anybody who is inactive and are up against an NPC will automatically lose against the NPC, so we can get this show on the road. There will be a time limit. Anybody I ping for the battle will have to say if they are going to battle or not within 48 hours. If they don't respond to say whether to be autoed or not, their battle will be skipped and an NPC will take their place, in order to keep the flow going. I'm sorry it has to be that way, but I don't want to let this RP have a lull for any longer.

(PS: I made a change or two for people to be up against an NPC first before any of our other characters, so we can weed out the ones who can't battle from the get-go, and to allow people to have a couple rounds before they end up battling it out with another player.)

Last edited:
mm-hmm... First time: Mega Gyarados (couldn't use because Mega).
Second time: Chingling...... uh-huh......

If you want your opponent's Pokemon to have a bit of color in them (and by that I mean, personality), you can toggle on the Nature to get a random nature on the Pokemon.