• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Annual Almia Tournament (Discussion)

Since all the RPer spots have been taken, should I make this Private/Closed? Spectating char's, tho.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Next contestants are: an NPC match.... So we'll skip that XD

The next contestant is: Colress. So, @Ninian, since I know you just got back from your honeymoon and I know you'll be active, I'll give you the usual 3.5 days to post... Or was it 4.5? I don't remember. XD I didn't get any sleep last night :D so fun :D Anyway XD

*Prochiol runs by the discussion while his trainer chases him in her hazmat suit after the little Pokémon sneezed out some kerosene again*

So, if the Pachirisu gets caught by the cops, would anything happen to his trainer?

Alright, so it is my turn to post, and then after me would be a pair of NPCs and then... Finally... Parker XD I'll make my post tonight before my internet decides to shut itself off XD

Okay, so now that's done. XD

NPC vs. NPC round

and then now it is @Top_Smug_'s Parker's turn!! WOOO!! Definitely haven't waiting for this one for an eternity. XD Alrighty, you are up. Pretty sure you don't want to skip this, so I'll give you a few days to post. :3

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Okay, so now that's done. XD

NPC vs. NPC round

and then now it is @Top_Smug_'s Parker's turn!! WOOO!! Definitely haven't waiting for this one for an eternity. XD Alrighty, you are up. Pretty sure you don't want to skip this, so I'll give you a few days to post. :3

No need for a few days, I've had a post ready for weeks now lol

By the way, am I allowed to randomize the stage? I'll choose from the list you had, it's been the water stage for a while now though.

Well, I thought I had it set up, but now I just got confused. xD

Okay, you can choose a random stage :3 I was gonna change it, and then I checked my plans for that and they were... strange XD

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Welp, I posted! Feels good to finally battle!

I ended up picking the desert stadium, seemed cool to me.

I'm gonna be heading to sleep now, I start work tomorrow and I need the rest... so goodnight!

*??? could be seen bunny hopping in the discussion, as he appears to be going at the speed of 1837 hu while his trainer tries to catch the little Pokémon quickly fleeing from an appointment*

I will be focusing more on the other Pokémon in the care room and might maybe be making a character bio for him since he will be one of the nurse’s Pokémon soon once she is able to bond effectively. (Or else it will turn into a temporary ownership.)

Yea, I destroyed her with my Boldore and Excadrill. xD Plus, I Excadrill to a level to learn Horn Drill. XD

Anyway, Mr.Glaceon, you have 36 more hours to finish your post. Just a heads up.

Okay, so the next person to battle is:

NPC vs. @Eis' Nina

Now, I know Eis hasn't been on as much. I'll contact them to see if they can or not, but that 48 hour rule still applies. Chances are, they may not be getting notifications about this particular RP. xD

So... I should probably just state that in case if anyone missed anything, the Meganium kinda seized some questionable stuff from the unconscious Cyndaquil.

(I’ll likely get working on updating his character sheet to tailor it for the RP.)

*Tyler nervously waves a hundred dollar bill while hesitantly pointing at his adorable newborn onesie the nurse decided to have him wear*

I’ll have to see when I am going since I am going to be traveling to Croatia in about a week.

Just to be clear, Pokémon aren't restricted to four moves in this RP, right? The battle I wrote involves a wide array of moves, so I may have to rewrite it if that isn't the case.

I had a thing all set up for the battlefield, buuuuut I can just change it. It's the next rounds after your character anyway, so I'll randomize the thing every battle as soon as your battle is over.