• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Annual Almia Tournament (Discussion)

Since all the RPer spots have been taken, should I make this Private/Closed? Spectating char's, tho.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So... lil’ Pachirisu just went from one to two stars already.

(I will be going more into what is going on in Pokémon Center since Scott is not exactly going to be doing much other than watching the lovely battles of course.)

Alrighty, nice post!

Up next is @Takumeme666420's Danny vs an NPC.

The field is now a water tank. Since Danny can use three out of the six Pokemon he has, he can participate with this field.

You have 48 hours. If you don't say anything in 24 hours, I'll contact you on your profile.

*Pachirisu sighs at Pichu and shocks him/her because of what his first flaw says and also because he doesn’t exactly like saying what his worst fear is*

Pachi Pachi, Pa... Risu. (I am almost done, just umm... the nurse.)

I'm pretty sure that this is going to turn into a six star chase if the Ranger Depot finds out about this...

On another note, I do have a Pokémon that is in the care room, though there are no Pokémon in the emergency room yet since there have been no other cases of injured Pokémon yet. (The Pokémon that is in the care room is currently in an incubator at the moment, the condition will be revealed in the RP in my next post.)

*Torloger comes over and uses Reminiscence, as his next attack’s type is changed into the Dark-type after absorbing the words of Dark Pulse*

I’ll try to not have the Pachirisu interfere with the tournament since he might get chased by the rangers and cops if he’s found again.

I mean, Scott is going back to his seat while the Castform is watching. (And the Pachirisu is hiding of course because of well... yeah.)

*Pachirisu hears the water running in the bathroom, as he immediately rushes towards the living room, jumps out of the window after climbing a table and quickly climbs up a tree and hides there, hoping that his ranger will not call for him*

Oh, kinda in the same boat, but I'm taking my test in like a few weeks so I mean... I can still study if my brain's trying to forget some stuff.

*a cute little gecko Pokémon uncloaks himself after walking by Pretty Pichu, as he climbs up his/her leg and tries to find anything valuable that he/she has*

Just for easy access, heres the battle list...
  1. Serena (Takumeme666420) vs NPC
  2. Atty (vaultie) vs NPC
  3. Scott (Kibago) vs NPC
  4. Ry (Ry_Burst) vs NPC
  5. NPC vs NPC
  6. Guzma (vaultie) vs NPC
  7. Danny (Takumeme666420) vs NPC
  8. NPC vs NPC
The next side will have:

1. Colress (Ninian) vs NPC
  2. NPC vs Sean (Pretty Pichu)
  3. NPC vs NPC
  4. Parker (Top_Smug_) vs NPC
  5. NPC vs NPC
  6. NPC vs Maximus (Mr.Glaceon)
  7. NPC vs Nina (Eis)
  8. Mike (Sukoku) vs NPC

Hmm, I guess I’ll mostly focus on my other characters for now until the first part is over.

*Aneaino lies in his incubator while his trainer takes his temperature as he has a fever of one degrees Celsius*

Well, thats where rangers get confusing @Kiraru
Rangers share their bond with the other pokemon, granting a state of pure trust with the pokemon. Normally to save the day or sometimes assist in battle, the pokemon being used will not be subject to the capture for two long expecially if it was not happy to begin with. I could go on longer, but its 1:15 am and I need some rest...
As for your question, no.

*Carbuncle does a 20 chain and gets an all clear and patiently waits while a comet puyo and three crown puyos appear above the opponent's board*

Hmm... I'd wonder what would happen if said person were to not post after said time...

*Prochiol groans while sneezing some kerosene and looking like he’s about to cry, though he resists the urge to somewhat and throws over a Pokémon themed happy birthday card*

I’ve been so and so since I’ve had a bit of ups and downs lately.

I’ve been working on my cute little Fakemon now that we’re waiting...

*Prochiol coughs some smoke and kerosene, as his trainer puts on her hazmat suit and carefully picks him up after knowing that he might be wanting to use some special moves after what happened last time*

Soooooo... what’s going to happen if they don’t post soon?

*Prochiol kicks his trainer as hard as he can when he notices his trainer taking out a tongue depressor, as he slips through her grip and makes a run for it*

Well alright, I suppose I might need to start thinking if I should have Pachirisu sneak off or have him well... yeah.

*Kiraru seems to be having trouble with how the transformitron works, as he can’t seem to talk right and appears to be a cute, adorable character from another game*

Bi bi... bi bi bi, bi bi bi bi biii bi bii...

(So umm... should we just like, go onto the next person or wait still...)

*Simon appears to be going a bit coocoo today, as he attempts to remove his onesie while his trainer simply keeps him held and gently places a dummy in his mouth*

I can already tell that Pachirisu might be in a bit of hot water...

OH, so Fire-Type moves do nothing or fail in the water tank, and Water-Type moves' power increases by 50%. Plus, Rain Dance will work, but won't raise the power anymore than the water, and Sunny Day won't do anything.

The crack in the tank will go away, and the tank can't be destroyed, except for getting a few cracks. Reinforced plexiglass is cool :3 Also, Ground-Type moves won't work too well, since there is no ground or earth to shatter and no sand/mud to throw