• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Annoying Songs You Can't get out of Your Head :P

Let's see here...I love You by Barney the Purple Dinosaur, damn right stupid song; most Hannah Montanna songs...Gonna Kill her for that; and Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus...HORRIBLE and ANNOYING!!!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
If you count the pieces I play in orchestra as "songs" and as "annoying", then I would have to say Serenade for Strings movement IV by Tchaikovsky is on my list of annoying songs that's always stuck in my head. XD

I guess, technically I get more tunes and melodies stuck in my head than I do the actual lyrics of songs, if that makes any sense. I could totally be humming something and not think about the lyrics, until someone goes up to me and says, "Hey, isn't that Every Time we Touch by Cascada?" and I would go all "Wha? Is it?" because I'm totally ignorant like that.

But really, there's Danjo that somehow keeps finding its way into my mind, along with "hot cross buns" for some odd reason.

Songs I like never get stuck in my head.

Theme songs to shows like 'Andy Pandy' and 'Banana's in Pj's' (why does my sister insist on watching them?) seem to be in my head in a constant loop. If I'm lucky, I can drown it out with a bit of Red Jumpsuit Aparatis, but it always finds away to get back... -_-

Well, this is annoying in the good way. "I Always Feel Like (Somebody's Watching Me)" If you don't know what that is, you haven't seen the Geico Cash commercials, then looked up the full song on YouTube yet.

Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus...HORRIBLE and ANNOYING!!!

POH!, I feel your pain. On the three radio stations that were playing near me today, that song just had to be put on the air.

At least one good, head-sticking song that was played was actually good, in my opinion. 3oh3!'s 'Don't Trust Me' was a pretty awesome toe-tapper at the very least.

But really, there's Danjo that somehow keeps finding its way into my mind, along with "hot cross buns" for some odd reason.

Hot cross buns is forever in my brain as well. In band we had to play it over and over and over and over and........

I hate Happy Birthday by the Ting Tings! It's horrible, but it's catchy so it's stuck in your brain all week. >:(

Oh, you can't stop an avalanche as it braces down the hill...

One word. Hairspray. My sister always watches it whenever she feels like it.

And, I must say, You Can't Stop The Beat is a pretty cool song. Catchy, fast, a good dancing song (not that i care about that.). Love the anti-racist side of the movie, too. I think it might, unconsiously, make childeren less racial.

At least one good, head-sticking song that was played was actually good, in my opinion. 3oh3!'s 'Don't Trust Me' was a pretty awesome toe-tapper at the very least.
I agree 110%.

There was another song stuck in my head...so dmn annoying...Oh yeah! The Wiggle's "Fruit Salad song." SHEESH! They're forcing us to eat fruit in alphabetical order...STOP TORCHERING THE LITTLE KIDS!!!