• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Announcing the Summer 2009 Pokecharms UK Pokemon Tournament

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I've just closed the registration. I will be cleaning up the database, getting my list ready and firing off the confirmation e-mails tomorrow afternoon. The e-mails will likely arrive at some point tomorrow evening.

There's been a great deal of interest towards the tournament, both in the numbers who have registered and/or posted in this topic, and those who have asked about it in Gamerbase.

It's probable now that we may hold a second tournament in Manchester within the next month or so - depending on how both our schedules and Gamerbase's work out.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
I'll probably get myself down there for around 10-11 am on Saturday so I can help set up. If I'm not there by 11 am, I'll likely be in the Starbucks at Manchester Piccadilly.

I'm going to have to wait until the London one and skip this one now annoyingly enough. My mate said he was up for it, and last night told me he hadn't registered and couldn't afford to go halves on petrol with me. 8 hours driving solo I can deal with, the £80+ for petrol plus money for parking, food, cigarettes, and anything else that I may require however my pitiful bank account (due to paying various bills, and lack of patients this week) however cannot.
On the off chance I get another volunteer or about 3 more patients tonight I'll be going, but likelyhood is kinda low so oh well. Hopefully a london one around august time would be feasible, otherwise my possible changing of jobs in the future may mean I'll not be able to come to one.