• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Anistar City Magic School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not going down that easy. My roleplay broke NO rules and was taken down, im not letting this go.
Heres the prompt.

In Anistar City there is a Magic School lead by headmaster Olympia. To get there, one must have exceptional magical powers. Take the train from Couriway Town to get to to the Magic School. It may seem like your average Magic School, but there are many secrets, yet to be uncovered. Explaining a few Gimmicks. The main Gimmick of this role play are Legendary Patronuses. What is a legendary Patronus? Its when a Legendary or Mythical pokemon blesses your House Partner, with a special ability. The three houses are House Pyroar, House Arbok, House Jumpluff, and House Aigislash. Once the sorting hat sorts you you will be given a base form of the house you got. In your years 1-3 you will be allowed to bring 3 pokemon, and 4-6 you can have 4 pokemon, and by year 7, you should have a full team.(Ive checked, im sure that this in no way breaks any rules. I am not capturing or batting with legendaries, and its not like just anyone can cast this spell, it takes years and years of training or just pure skill to do so. IF this thread is deleted again i will continue to post it because ive read the rules over and over again and not once do I see that its against the rules to have a gimmick like this. Dont worry, ive copy and pasted this entire thing, so if you must delete it, message me a legitimate reason as to why it was deleted, or just flat out ban me. I will not go down so easily.)

Heres the Character sheet!:

Name:
Age: (10-11 for 1st years, 11-12 for 2nd years, 12-13 for 3rd, 13-14 for 4th, 14-15 for 5th, 15-16 for 6th, 16-17 for 7th years):
Specific Magic Trait:
Legendary Patronus:
Family Members:
Siblings attending:
Pokemon:
Pokemon Gender:
Pokemon Level:
Backstory:
(Moves will work like the anime, so it doesnt matter as long as you can use the move i dont care)
Each person can use 2-3 characters. It will make it a lot easier to write more than one sentence especially if one character is responding to another and you need some way to get more than 1 sentence.

Here are my 3 characters

Name: Dominic (Dom) Reed
Home Region: Kanto
Specific Magic Trait: Psychic
Legendary Patronus: Hoopa, this patronus allows Dom to create rings using Hoopas power, and he can call upon the powers of other legendaries. (Notice how I dont actually use any legendaries. And i should state these arent legal in normal battles, only magic battles)
Family Members: Mother and Father (Unmentioned) His Grandma Sabrina (Passed away) and Older Brother Mitchell
Siblings attending: Mitchell
Pokemon: Dratini
Pokemon Gender: Male
Pokemon Level: 17
Pokemon: Haunter
Pokemon Level: 35
Pokemon: Aerodactyl
Pokemon Level: 20
Backstory: Dom's family was known for their psychic abilities. His great Grandfather was a powerful psychic who taught headmaster Olympia everything she knows, His Grandmother was the most powerful psychic type gym leader of her time, and his parents, well the psychic gene skipped them. For the few years before Dom was born, everyone thought the Psychic powers had fallen out of their gene pool, until Dom was born. From childhood, he had exhibited powerful psychic powers, and slowly learned how to control them. He was the Gym Leader for a year with his partner, Haunter, who also happened to be Sabrinas Best Friend.

Name: Mitchell Reed
Home Region: Kanto
Specific Magic Trait: Energy Manipulation (Can Manipulate Energy)
Legendary Patronus: Dialga, Along with getting the added type of steel, Mitchells Pyroar gains access to Dragon Type moves. It also gains the ability to stop time, speed up time, or skip through time.
Family Members: Mother, Father (Unmentioned) Sabrina, Dom.
Siblings attending: Dom
Pokemon: Bagon
Pokemon Level: 30
Pokemon: Banett
Pokemon Level: 34
Pokemon: Mimikyu
Pokemon Gender: Female
Pokemon Level: 32
Pokemon: Pyroar
Pokemon Level: 40
Pokemon:Sneasel
Pokemon Level: 15
Backstory: Growing up in the shadow of his younger brother, Mitchell became obsessed with magic. In order to prove himself, he decided to enroll at the Anistar Magic Academy.

Name: Ollie
Home Region: Hoenn
Specific Magic Trait: Emotion Manipulation (Can turn emotion into energy)
Legendary Patronus: Diance. The blade of his Aeigeslash will turn into a diamon lance, making it easier to battle with. It also allows him to make Diamonds.
Family Members: Father.
Siblings attending: None
Pokemon: Togepi
Pokemon Level: 10
Pokemon: Hapiny
Pokemon Level: 11
Pokemon: Elekid
Pokemon Level: 12
Backstory: All his life he thought there was nothing special about him, until he found out he had the power to turn Emotions into Energy. One time a man in his hometown, Lavarige, was angry because he lost a battle. He turned the mans anger into fire, and the man was no longer angry. He practiced for a long time until he was able to use it on command. Once his father found out, he forced him to go to Magic School to have a better future.

Ok here Goes!

Dom and Mitchell walked up the stairs to the platform. "Hey Dom, are you sure youre ready for this?" Mitchell asked. "Yeah, why?" Dom replied. "Sometimes when we do magic battles, it gets really intense. Since they arent like normal battles at all. The trainer has to fight too." Mitchell explained. "Im sure my experience at the gym will help." Dom said, continuing to walk up the stairs. Mitchell rolled his eyes at his little brothers ignorance. As they arrived at the top of the stairs, they noticed only a few students were on the platform. "MY SON!" a woman yelled. The yell caused Haunter, who was asleep on Dom head to wake up. "C'mon, the platform is over here." Mitchell said. "You go without me." Dom said. Mitchell scoffed at him and walked into the pillar, the entrance to the Magic Platform. Dom looked around and noticed the kid, on the tracks, but there was also a train coming. Ollie was just walking up the stair when he noticed. The kid with black hair, his eyes were glowing blue. Suddenly he dissapeared, and reapeared with a small child. The train wooshed by. "Maam, is this your kid?" Dom asked. "Thank you! I have no idea where he couldve been!" the Woman said. Dom turned around and noticed Ollie watching. "Please tell me youre a student at the Magic School." Dom said. He nodded. "Im Ollie." he said. "The entrance is just over here, follow me. Haunter, lets go!" Dom said, walking over to the pillar. "H-how do we go there?" Ollie asked, confused. Dom grabbed his hand and walked into the pillar.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Mate. Trying to sneak around the rules re: legendaries by being like "They're not really legendaries, they're patronuses" is still trying to sneak around the rules and this sort of behaviour is not going to be tolerated here.

Thread locked, and if you try this again there will be some direct consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.