• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Anime?

Anime Section for the site?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
An anime section for the site? Yae or nae?

It wouldn't be immediate and probably not to the depth of sites like serebii but it would be there.

My only concern is that if we covered anime, it would pull us away from the games - which is our primary concern now that submissions have ground to a halt.

Sooo.. i dunno. Vote and choose.

No way mans, just pretend it's not out there and kepp gnawing on fish heads whilst croaking "gollum gollum"

In all seriousness they never get updated and people keep havin' a big cry about spoilers.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'd like to see what others say, but as of now I say no. Our time is already stretched kind of thin and like you said - games are our main focus right now. If there was enough interest, though, I could probably contribute towards some dub episode summaries.

We could also try and involve the forums in something like this. Let random people do episode summaries ^^