• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Anime Traits: What do You Pick Up?

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
That's because Kingdom Hearts is an awesome series. Eventhough this is a Pokemon fansite, Pokemon is my second favorite franchise after KH.

Hmm, random traits...

I think I pick up on body language the most. Besides a couple facial expressions I might pick up, it's sitting styles that really stick with me. Like leaning forward and gripping the chair I think I got from Edward (cowboy bebop), and not actually sitting on but just crouching on a chair was from Night Crawler (I know, it's not an anime), and of course there's L and his sitting style, but it's not very comfortable, so that only happens in certain types of chairs.

Also eating habits. If I watch an anime that shows a lot of one type of food, that food must be mine within one week, or none shall live to see the light of day again.

Good thing I can cook.

Since I watched Soul Eater,
I can't help but think:
SOUL[glow=orange,2,300]O///O[/glow]SILVER
Lugia must be proud.

My art style changed a lot after I started watching anime.
It became more abstract and bold, which I enjoy much more than my old style.
Oh yes, and, whenever someone says:
"My name is______."
I must respond
"I don't care." in my best Yami Bakura voice possible.

I tend to act a lot like Sasuke. I also have picked up the habit of putting my hand in front of my mouth and my index finger pressed under my nose, like Francis Dolarhyde in Red Dragon.

I picked up the ''Eeeeh..'' people say after listening to something.
I also say ''ne?'' sometimes. When playing tennis or anything like that, I use Riku's pose from KH
I find Japanese food and culture EXTREMELY interesting.
Also make internet faces, like D8 and ^_^
Probably lots more but I just can't notice anymore, IT'S A PART OF MY PERSONALITY! D8

I often say "kun" after someone's name. I've also adopted a habit from Iceberg in One Piece: I usually say "nmaa" at the end of a sentence.

This may or may not make me 100% criminally insane. XD

Some times I like to speak in ENGRISH-DESU. I will also do the 'Hoohh..' when someone understands me. I also make those small reaction sounds when I am surprised. Gosh, the things Anime do to you...