• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Animal Crossing RP?

Yes, I am into the game. I loved this game when New leaf came out. Then I lost interest. Then I got back in. Etc. So, you can be either an animal from the game, an OC animal, or a OC human. This will have a New Leaf-esc town.
Name:
Appearance:
Friends:
Family (Only if they live with a member):
Job*:
*Please do not be the mayor. They will be Tortimer.
Name:
Friends:
Personality*:
Job (Yes, animals can have jobs):
*Do not use a personality/Species that is not in the game.

I will be Lucky. He will have a job. He will be one of Blather's assistants in the museum.
My OC!:

Name: Eli
Eye Color: Blue
Appearance: A Blue shirt with race cars on them. Pale skin.
Friends: Everyone.
Family (Only if they live with a member): N/A
Job (If they have one)*: N/A

Hope you all enjoy this!

I realized I put this on the wrong Forum, so I'm re-uploading it...

How and why have I not joined this one before? I'm up for a more mellow RP, honestly! Just hope this doesn't get in the way of anything else, once it starts.

Name: Alfie
Species*: Deer
Friends: He only had a handful of close friends, but he loves to talk to anyone and wants to make more.
Personality*: His personality is a cross between smug and uchi.
Job: Alfie collects odd things from around the town, from items shaken from trees to hidden gold in rocks to items dug up from underground. He collects them all in the big showroom that is his house.

Just tell me if I should change anything, alright? I know the uchi personality type is fully female, but the Wikia page said they're also talked about using male pronouns, so I took my chances. :p

Last edited:
Name: Valk
Species*: Dog
Friends: Everyone
Personality*: Lazy
Job (Yes, animals can have jobs): N/A

I might start after we get a couple more people/OCs