• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Animal Crossing New Leaf: Kingdom Adventures!

So today I bring you an animal crossing new leaf tale! Today we have the lovely Kingdom of Dazzling, ruled by the king and his family. In this town you will play as a human and up to 3 villagers. Here we are with the sign up stuff!
Player Sign Up:
Name:
Hair Color:
Hair Style:
Eye Color + Style:
Clothing:
Bedroom in House:
Other Rooms (do not fill out if you have a roomate):
Exterior of House (only fill out if you are the first person to make this house):

Villager Sign Up (you can make 1 edit to the villager, such as changing julian to a girl)
Name:
Species:

Ok so here is my sign up sheets, I play a princess, Penelope, Chrissy, and Julian
Player
Name: Bella
Hair Color + Style: Blonde, long and wavy
Eye Color + Style: Chibi eyes, blue
Clothing: Cake dress, white leather shoes, crown/tiara (can be bought at Labelle's store, the one for 1,000,000 bells)
Bedroom in House: All gothic white rococo, there is also a violin, a heart p balloon, a picture of julian, a picture of penelope, a picture of chrissy, a cd player, carnations, and a fancy doll
Other Rooms: I live in the castle
Exterior of House: Castle exterior style, golden roof, arched mermaid door, pink exterior, pink mailbox, pink mermaid fence.

Name: Julie (I'm using the japanese version of Julian, exactly the same exept a girl)
Personality: Peppy
Species: Unicorn

Name: Penelope
Species: Mouse

Name: Chrissy
Species: Bunny

So now for the ranks.
King: OPEN
Queen: OPEN
Prince: OPEN
Princess: @MissPinkRebelle
Regular Townspeople (multiple): @Miles The Torterra Rider
Re-tail Shop Apprentice: OPEN
Able Sisters Apprentice: OPEN
T and T Empourium Apprentice: OPEN
Gracie Grace Apprentice: OPEN
Nook Apprentice: OPEN

So fill out the form and join in, then find the actual RP!

Last edited:
This is my real player on animal crossing
name:Miles
Hair Style:Brown, Loose And Messy
Eye Color: Black
Clothing:School Jacket,Red Boaters,Hero's Cap,Thick glasses
Bedroom:Alpine bed,Some Nintendo items,Hammerhead Shark, Mama Panda Super Toilet and Tape Deck
Other Rooms:None
Exterior: Blue Roof ,Every Thing Else Normal

Name:Coach
Personality:Jock
Species:Bull

Name:Lucky
Personality:Lazy
Species: Dog

Name: Pecan
Personality:Snooty
Species:Squirrel

Ok join away, my character is my real animal crossing character exept the name is Abby because it is the name of an old OC of mine. Start RPing when ya like!

....this is my actual character I use in game....

Name: Rory
Hair Color: Dark brown
Hair Style: messy
Eye Color + Style: blue, arched eyes
Clothing: 3d glasses, pink Corinthian in the hair, blue paints, deep blue tee
Bedroom in House: upstairs, sleek bed, whale shark, futon, tv set, light blue game shelf, jukebox, classic bookshelf with a plum bonsai and emperor butterfly on it, checkered tile, mod wall, and a yoshi egg.
Other Rooms (do not fill out if you have a roomate): just the main room and the upstairs
Exterior of House (only fill out if you are the first person to make this house): chalet exterior , arched heavy door, blue brick pavement, blue roof, white mailbox

Room.....
1473309862788905694586.jpg

Last edited: