• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Angel Itami's trading/battling post

I decided to make one topic for this (the rules didnt really say I couldnt) Anyway, here is the infor:

Im looking to trade, and to battle. First I'll post the info about trading:

Here is a list of what I am willing to trade away:
Absol - Female - Shiny (lvl 1)
Tentacruel - female - shiny (lvl 31)
Seel - Female - Shiny (lvl 5)
Golduck - male - Shiny (lvl 33)
Mew - Shiny (lvl 53)
Eevee - male - Shiny (lvl 10)
Feraligator - Female - lvl 43
Sceptile - female - lvl 36

Although I am not looking for anything in particular, here is some pokemon I happen to be looking for:
Ninetales - Male - Shiny (any lvl)
Arcanine - Female - preferably above lvl 40, and nicknamed Blitzkreig
Jolteon - Any gender or level (I collect them)

Now for battling:
I love to battle, sadly, not very many friends who like pokemon, soI decided to look for a place I could meet other pokemon nerds who might like to battle. here are the rules:

No legendaries. Phione and Manaphy are legendaries, so is Mewtwo.
Any level is allowed, I'll be using all level 100 (just to let you know)

As for timeframe, Im free all day on Saturday and Sunday. Mon - fri I am open after school (time may vary depending on where you live)

Hope to hear from people soon ^^

I really want that absol is there anything in particular that you want for it... i have plenty to offer. check my trading thread and if there is anything you want that you don't see just ask ill see if i have it or them...

I really want that absol is there anything in particular that you want for it... i have plenty to offer. check my trading thread and if there is anything you want that you don't see just ask ill see if i have it or them...
hmm. I am looking for a female Riolu/Lucario with the nickname Aura. Other than that, the only thing interesting me on your list is your female chimchar

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
See, this is why the edit button exists. There's no reason to double post like that >>

You've been warned. Read the rules please.

hmm. I am looking for a female Riolu/Lucario with the nickname Aura. Other than that, the only thing interesting me on your list is your female chimchar
Ill breed a riolu up and trade it and the chimchar for the absol. (you can just trade a starly or something for the other one)
Is there any time this Thursday / Friday you can trade?