1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Andrew's [Very First] Sprites and Splices.

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by Andisauras, Jan 9, 2009.

1. I decided to make a thread for sprites/splices that I've made; I always love to share things with people.
    So, here's my first one! (It's me!)

[​IMG]
    Name: Andrew H.
    Hair Color: Brown Black
    Eye Color: Forest Green
    Skin Color: Buttery Pale
    Based Off: Manaphy
    Favorite Pokemon: Manaphy, Whiscash

What do you guys think?
    It IS my first splice/sprite. :D

2. Pretty well done, I like the scarf at the waist, looks classy. Only nitpick I can think of is the fact that her shades look a lil too pale and merge with the skin to much.

3. He's a boy, Jeydis. xP He's me!

But thanks for the critique, I'll keep that in mind. ^^

4. Hey hey! That's pretty good for your first splice! Nice use of the ninja' kids headband tassels for the belt! The only detail I can pick out is that his raised arms should be in front of his hair, not behind it.

Other than that, awesome job for your first splice!​

5. Terribly sorry, I have heard the name Andrew for a girl before and the long flowing hair and soft color palette mixed me up. ^^ Sincerest apologies.

6. Thanks, Pixeity! I put the arm behind his hair mostly because the arms didn't merge well and I'm horrible at scrapping. xP And I thought it looked pretty cool. ;D

Ha ha, don't worry about it, Jeydis. I have really pale skin and long/curly/flowy hair, ha ha. But I've never heard of a female Andrew. o:

7. Nice job on the sprite, you should make more!

I agree with what pixeity said you might want to change the arm.

8. I'll definitely work on making more sprites in the near future! Thanks for the comments, everyone! ^^