• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Andrew's [Very First] Sprites and Splices.

I decided to make a thread for sprites/splices that I've made; I always love to share things with people.
So, here's my first one! (It's me!)

andrewib1.png

Name: Andrew H.
Hair Color: Brown Black
Eye Color: Forest Green
Skin Color: Buttery Pale
Based Off: Manaphy
Favorite Pokemon: Manaphy, Whiscash

What do you guys think?
It IS my first splice/sprite. :D

Pretty well done, I like the scarf at the waist, looks classy. Only nitpick I can think of is the fact that her shades look a lil too pale and merge with the skin to much.

Hey hey! That's pretty good for your first splice! Nice use of the ninja' kids headband tassels for the belt! The only detail I can pick out is that his raised arms should be in front of his hair, not behind it.

Other than that, awesome job for your first splice!​

He's a boy, Jeydis. xP He's me!

But thanks for the critique, I'll keep that in mind. ^^
Terribly sorry, I have heard the name Andrew for a girl before and the long flowing hair and soft color palette mixed me up. ^^ Sincerest apologies.

Thanks, Pixeity! I put the arm behind his hair mostly because the arms didn't merge well and I'm horrible at scrapping. xP And I thought it looked pretty cool. ;D

Ha ha, don't worry about it, Jeydis. I have really pale skin and long/curly/flowy hair, ha ha. But I've never heard of a female Andrew. o: