• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What's your favorite Pokemon type?

• Fire

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Water

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grass

• Ice

• Bug

• Flying

• Psychic

• Ghost

• Dark

• Fairy

• Steel

• Lightning

• Rock

• Fighting

• Ground

• Poison

• Normal

• Dragon

• Other?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi and welcome to my thread! If you couldn't already tell, this is for sprites and stories. I will take two requests for stories and two request for sprites, but mind that I take my time in building plot and story, or brainstorming and researching detail on characters.

Also, when you get your requested item, you cannot claim it as your own work, even if you decide to edit it once it's done. You do not have to credit me, though.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sprites - Trainers
bfqLERz.png
U10fYp7.png
oSUcvle.png
uecbYsz.png

I can make trainer sprites! They are all somewhat based off of Heart Gold and Soul Silver formatting, but I can alter it somewhat if it's to suit your needs. Here's what I need to know:

Amount of Color: This will be a number 2-256, and the lower the number the less color. The ones shown above go 256, 8, and 4 in that order.

Pose: What are they holding or doing?

Appearance: This will be everything from hair color to whether they're cross-eyed or not that you want me to put in the character. Don't miss any details!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sprites - Pokemon Fusions

Also, Pokemon fusions! Yes, I can do generations 6 and 7 styled sprites, but it will be generally longer since I have to make the sprite. These will also be longer than anything else on this entire thread, since it's more complex and whether it's liked or not is more based on your ideals. This is what I need:

Color: 1-256, determines number of colors
Pokemon: The (Insert Number Of) species being fused.
Main Pokemon: The body of the fusion.

Stories - All

Stories are up for grabs too! My stories tend to be bulky and detailed, so if you don't like that kind of thing you're in the wrong place. Here's what I need to know:

Length: Has to be at least three paragraphs!
Plot: Just a simple beginning, middle, and end.
Background Info: What I need to already know to do the story, if any. Assume I don't know the anime or the book this might be based off of.
Theme: Horror, Romance, Anime/Canon, Drama, etc.

___________________________________________________________________________________
This will be updated as I learn new things! Have a great day!

Last edited:
Amount of Color: 256

Pose: holding a pokeball, standing confident

Appearance: red shirt, blue pants, red baseball cap, skull necklace, shades, red and green shoes (Both colors on each shoe)

red hair, its a rasberry red. Sky Blue eyes, and his cap is forwards. Do you have an estimated time for when this will be done? And when its done can i use it as my profile pic?

Could you write a story please?
Length: Whatever necessary but I prefer longer stories.
Plot: Beginning: A trainer catches a wild gible. Middle: The gible evolves into a Gabite. End: The gabite evolves into garchomp.
Info: None
Theme: Action
If you don't have the time, don't do it.