• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

An Unusual Occurrence

Has this been made yet? I dunno... I hope not. xD

This here RP is different from all the other RPs on this site (at least, I think it is). This is what I mean by that: you don't make your own character- you actually play as yourself! Yes, this is an RP about you. You are minding your own business one day, when suddenly, you get sucked into the world of Pokemon! Where will you wind up? Will you meet up with other fallen people, or will you team up with the characters from the anime and games? What will you do when a threat comes over the entire Pokeverse? You decide!

If you want to join, you can jump right in! I'll make the thread when I can. I just felt like this needed a discussion thread, like my other RPs. >w<

And, as always, if you have any questions, feel free to ask! vv

^^Dang, this is short. Oopsies...! :p

I might join! Too bad I am in my phone right now :( .

Edit: One time I did write 4 lines on my phone.

Edit 2: Does our appearance be our profile pictures? If yes, then I'd might be my OC Gavin, but then he would really transform into my profile picture.

I am now!

Of course, change what you will. I'm gonna change a bit about myself, too. :p

HOW DID I FORGET TO SAY THIS!? This RP is based off of one I was part of a while ago on a different RP. :|

Y'know, I'm kinda at a standstill with my homework right now, so I can get the thread up sooner than I thought I could! Yay! I just need to type it up, so it'll be posted shortly, okay?

Funny thing is, I already use a lot of muself in most of my characters...

Actually, the only thing that I have never used is my real name and age.

Yeah, my characters always have something in common with me! I've never used my real name, but I've most certainly used my age since its so common. :p

Well, if I have to be honest with myself, what I said previously is only partially true. Y'know how, like, all my characters are super outgoing when they meet new people? Yeah, that's not me at all. :x:

Yeah! Not the only shy one here! Woo-hoo!

Like really, meeting people in real life is, like, the bane of my existence. It just gets super awkward unless the person I'm talking to knows how to deal with people like me. XD Meeting other people in RPs is kinda easy, and I know how it works, but real life is just... bleh, ya know? <.> I might just be super crazy, but meh.

The thread's up! Sorry it took so long! :'|:'|:'| You'll see why it did, though. Here's the link:

http://pokecharms.com/threads/an-unusual-occurrence.13901/

Also, welcome to Pokecharms, @Insanity Flight! It's nice to know people like this RP already! xD If you haven't already, I advise you read the RP rules, okay?

I'm from a Community app called Amino which rps so I'm somewhat expierenced and I've been on this PokeGrind lately so why not join I'll see you there