• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join An Outlawed Life

12 years ago, pokemon battling was Outlawed. But the Underground wouldn't let it die. After the Lilycove Safari zone due to a sinkhole revealing a cave system 8 years ago, trainers gathered to live on battling. Can you survive down here?

Roolios: I shall not accept any forms see rule four.
1: Yes Romance and swearing.
2:don't be a god.
3: Pokemon are still in the wild, you just can't battle them.
4:You can have two characters max*
5: Additional PRP rules.
*if you read this say Kirito Tea

Form is as follows
Name: Jacob Raze
Stage name (kinda like a nickname): Jake
Pokemon: Sparky(Pikachu), Kirla, Blaze(Charmeleon), Eevee

Name:
Stage Name:
Pokemon:

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Mike Light
Stage Name: Lit Fam(yes you must call me this, also I like your kirito avatar, but is the tea ready?)
Pokemon: Our Savior (Shiny Magikarp); EmoBird (Murkrow); EmoWeed (Gloom); Dog20BlazeIt (Growlithe) all of these names will be changed when they evolved, also I was on crack when I named these guys. Sadly the police forced me a year without drugs so now I vomit when I try to smoke. One last thing, I might change my stage name.

Name: Sapphire
Stage name: Solar (I couldn't think of anything else)
Pokémon: Jupiter (Raichu), Luna (Umbreon), Neptune (Piplup)

On another note, Kirito Tea.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I assume there is a black market to evolve literally 3/4 of my team. Can you tell me when this is going to be a thing?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I mean stones bro. you know for Dog20BlazeIt and stuff. And how will I get rich? Battle 100 people? I probably already did that.

Well just because people dont want to battle doesnt mean they banned stones. You can but those in stores. Unless you mean STONED. Cant help then.

Name: Mikaela Kimyona
Stage name: Chara
Pokémon:
Shiny Decidueye «Chastiefol»
Gardevoir « Lizbeth»
Litten «Kuro»
Other: Kirito Tea.

Name: Rostov Tinn
Stage Name: Rusty
Pokemon:
Gordon - Pangoro (M)
Kim - Hakamo-o (F)