• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed An Alolan Islands Adventure

Name: Kristopher
Description: Five feet one inch tall. Pale pink skin, blonde short spikey hair, brown eyes, wears a green tank top and a white back pack with black zippers and a blue and light blue poke'ball design on the back pack. Beige shorts, yellow and black sneakers with white socks.
Pokemon: Primarina, Lycanrock, Deino, Salazzle, Jolteon, Espeon

Personality: Friendly, outgoing, loves pokemon, always looking to make new friends, a bit clumsy and not too bright outside of pokemon battles.

Kristopher heard a ship was coming with a new trainer or possibly more. He had recently completed the island challenge and couldn't be happier. Hearing new folks were coming, he waited at the docks to greet the new comers. His first partner Primarina was next to him. "This is going to be great, right Melody?" He had nick named his Primarina Melody when he first got her as a puplio.

"Oooh." Melody called out with a smile.

Name: Robby
Pokemon: Sableye, Arcanine, Swampert, Mawile
Description: curly brown hair, blue eyes, light tan skin, and stands at 5"10. Typical attire is khaki jeans, plain color t shirts, and blue converse. Brown backpack.
Personality: Even though typically quiet at first impression, is generally accepting and kind to most. always willing to lend a helping hand and loves his Pokemon companions.

Robby stood at the deck of the ship, the island in sight. The warm sea breeze blew through his hair as he sighed in relief and happiness. "We're almost there, pal. A new adventure awaits!" He exclaimed to Gem his Sableye, who was sat upon his shoulder. Gem smiled his large toothy grin and clapped his tiny hands in delight.

Last edited:

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Name: Cornelius Silverworth
Description: Cornelius is a very thin boy with grey eyes and blonde short hair who usually wears a button up shirt with short jeans
Pokemon: Primadonna The shiny Primarina, Ray The Raichu, Toucan The Honchkrow, Mimi The Unown and Lilith The Zoroark
Personality: Quiet and happy

Cornelius sat by the end of the ship as quiet as usual waiting to arrive it had been years since he had been back to Alola when he had first Gotten Primadonna then he left simple as that he was a Unovan not an Alolan but it be nice to be there for the first proper time now all he had to do was wait

As the ship was moving on, a flock of wingull and Pelliper were flying over head calling out and a school of Alolamola swimming and jumping in and out of the water, all as if to greet the trainers.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Toucan greeted the water-Pokemon back flapping his wings in happiness as Ray joined him waving his pudgy little arms and running about like a dog making Cornelius laugh along with Primadonna

Name: Max
Appearance: Has black and white hair and has green eyes. Wears a blue pokeball shirt and a red ballcap. Has brown shorts and blue flip flops on. Also has a red and yellow bag.
Pokémon: Tepig, Pichu
Personality: Loud, Extreamly hyper, Loves meeting new pokemon and making new friends
----------------
Max would walk on the deck for Mele Mele Island with his bag and his stuff. "Wow! It's like this whole place is a paradise!" He would look around, Seeing pokemon he never saw before!
He would see a boy about his age greeting everyone and wanted to see the pokemon beside him.
He walked over to the boy. "Whoa! What pokemon is that?!" He'd ask him.

Last edited:
Robby walked off the boat, finally happy to feel dry land again. Gem leaped off his shoulder onto the ground and looked up at all the tall palm trees. "Pretty eight huh, bud?" He smiled down at his partner.

One trainer had already exited the boat, seeing way more excited and hyper than himself. He saw who he was running too; a trainer that seemed to have been waiting for them. Readjusting his bag on his back, he headed towards him, Gem at his side.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"These sights are something" Primadonna smiled Lilith the Zoroark joining her view "Zora (I prefer the cold but it's okay I suppose)" Lilith shrugged Cornelius just giggled at his Pokemon's conversion

"ALOLA!" Kristopher greeted. "Welcome to the Alola islands. This is Mele Mele Island. My name is Kristopher, but you can call me Kris. And this is my partner Melody, a Primarina. She's a fairy and water type."

"Oooh." Melody called out in greeting as she was next to Kristopher.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Toucan was surprised by the loud greeting and flew back to Cornelius "Zora (Talk about Loudmouth)" Lilith growled Primadonna only flicked her tail at the black fox unhappily

"Cool..." He would say to Kris and Melody. "Oh..my name is Max and my partner is Tepig." He'd say and his Tepig pops out of his backpack
"Tep..Tepig!" He exclaimed. Max would pet Tepig and he would go back in the bag.
"And is Alola how you say hello here?" He would ask Kris.

"That's right. Here we say Alola to one another as a way of saying hello or goodbye. Just stick with me and I'll show you everything there is to see. I grew up here so I know this place like the back of my hand." Kristopher said with a smile leaning against what he THOUGHT was a palm tree. However, his eyes were soon met with the glare of a nother. Turns out he was leaning against an exeggutor and the tail was not happy. "Heh heh." Kristopher chuckled nervously before the tail swung and knocked him back. "Oof!" He fell to the ground with a grunt before the pokemon then walked off. "Let that....be...lesson one. Don't lean...against an Exeggutor."

Robby snickered from a distance as he watched the large Exeggutor walk away slowly from his peaceful stance. Gem quickly jumped and climbed up Robby's back, the Sableye sitting peacefully on his shoulder as he walked towards the others.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Zora (I already hate Alola)" Lilith grumbled "Honkch (Don't be so negative Lil give it a chance)" Toucan frowned at his Pokemon Partner waiting for the slow Cornellius

Kris's Primarina looked a bit concerned at Kris.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks." Kris replied and took the offered hand to stand up. "So, since you're.....wait..." He paused then seeing the other primarina. "Whoa! I've never seen a Primarina like that one. Are you from here too?" He asked Cornelious.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"No I'm a Unovan" Cornelius answered Lilith stood by him giving the other to very untrusting stares " And she's just a shiny" Cornelius added chuckling

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"...uhm Okay?" Cornelius chuckled Primadonna having a similar reaction "We should see what other types of Pokemon there are here anyway" Primadonna smiled Cornelius nodding in agreement

Name: Will
Appearance: Wears a soft wool jacket, and a pair of jeans and sneakers, he also has brown eyes and dark brown hair.
Pokemon: Typhosion, Pidgeot, Lanturn, Toxicroak, Espeon, and Aggron

Personality: Kind and wanting to help in whatever way he can, doesn't like a giant group of people or noises that are too loud, for example a concert.

Will steps off the boat and onto the deck, breathing the fresh Alolan air. He turns back to thank the captain of the boat, and walks foward looking to his map for a place to stay.

"Well I have a couple of pokemon that can only be found here in Alola." Kris stated. "Let me show you one of my other partners." He tossed up a pokeball and a new pokemon popped out. A lycanrock, Midnight form. it stood on two legs with long arms and front paws with sharp claws. it's fur was mostly red and iwhite with a bit of brown on the tip of a poin it's hair made just over it's right eye. "This is a Lycanrock, midnight form. Evolved from a rock ruff. Lycanrock is a rock type pokemon.

"AWOOO!" Lycanroc howled out.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"I know my Mom is an Alolan" Cornelius sighed "I have one I haven't brought out yet" Cornelius smiled dropping a Heal Ball revealing a small Unown who went behind Cornelius immediately

"A Unown?" He said. He had never seen one before. He only heard about them.
"And that's a Lycanrock?" He would say. Tepig would pop out of his bag.
"TEPIG!" Tepig screamed and hid in his bag.
"It's okay Tepig." He'd whisper to his partner.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Yes your Tepig doesn't have to be scared I am sure the Lycanroc is harmless and Mimi doesn't fight" Cornelius said picking up his small shivering Unown

"Oh I have one too..." He threw a pokeball in the air and his Pichu came out.
"Pi! Pichu!" He said excitedly. He never got out of his pokeball way back before he got on a boat at Unova.
"Hey Pichu!" He would say to his other pokemon.

"Harmless?" Kris replied. "Lycanroc is as tough as they come. Say, how about a pokemon battle? Who wants to try and challenge me? I'll show you what me and Rockette can do."

Rockette barked and took a stance ready for a fight. "Ruff! Grrrr." It barked then growled.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"I'm not a battler Primadonna wouldn't be speaking otherwise" Cornelius said stroking Mimi "Rairi (It does make you weaker)" Ray frowned pondering for a bit

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"I am really not I'ma songwriter not a battler I couldn't care for gyms or badges" Cornelius sighed Primadonna coming near "and I don't think that be fair with my disability speaking causes me" Primadonna pointed out

Robby slowly walked up to the crowd as the Pokémon got ready for battle. Noticing the Pokémon, he glanced over at Cornelius and back at the battle ready to take place,"You think his Tepig stands a chance?" He asked. "A small fire type against a fully evolved and trained rock type.. I can see this only going one way." He murmured to the trainer next to him.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Can go either way" Cornelius frowned "Depends on actions of the trainer" Cornelius added hugging Mimi closer as she hid from the battle always being scared of them

"You know, if you aren't fully up for it, I understand." Kris said with a small smile. "We don't have to battle if you don't want to, I just thought it would be fun for any of you to have your frist battle against an alolan pokemon."

Kris smiled. "All right. But we'll try to go easy on you. Rockette! Use rock tomb!"

Rocket howled and held up her claws summoning rocks and sent them flying at Tepig.

"Tepig dodge them!" He asked his Tepig and he would run through the rocks.
"Now use Flame Charge!" He told Tepig and he used Flame charge, he would try to make it so it would hit the Lycanrock.

Last edited: