• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Amethyst's Trainer Sprite Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
[glow=red,2,300]FORGET ABOUT IT[/glow]
Well, hello! This is my attempt at a sprite shop! I will just do recolors, and no cosplayers until I'm skilled enough. Here is my form:

Trainer's Name:
Clothes:
Other:
Image (optional):

If that sign says open, I'm ready for business. If it says closed, save your request for later. Bring on the requests!

Okay I guess im first to request

Could I get Gen V Pokemon Male Trainer (The one you play)
You may need to scratch some of the hair Color of Pants & Hat are in Icon in case
you need a example

I know Black is in my icon but well somehow it got warped so I need to find a new one. :D

A

Anonymous

So you're on to spriting now? Great! Good luck! So who inspired you? Me or Tun? XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Trainer's Name:Reaper
Features and Stuff:Grey skin and red eyes
Clothes:Black robe holding a scythe
Other: some smog around his feet if ya can

Whoa! This is all too complicated, y'know? I'm just a newbie at spriting. Just nothing too complex for now, ok? Also, you inspired me, epicflare.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I know the rules aren't presently up, but... we do have two policies which you need to abide by, AmethystDragon.

Firstly, you need to show at least two examples of your work in the first post of your sprite thread. Secondly, we just don't allow recolours here - they're not really considered actual sprites.

I'm not going to lock this thread - after all, we are only too happy to have new spriters join us - but you need to see if you can get these two things sorted as soon as you can. Thanks!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
No, no need. If you don't want to use this thread, just let me know and I'll lock it. If you do, I'm happy to leave it open. :)

Zoroark said:
[glow=orange,2,300]OPEN[/glow]
Well, hello! This is my attempt at a sprite shop! I will just do recolors, and no cosplayers until I'm skilled enough. Here is my form:

Trainer's Name:
Clothes:
Other:
Image (optional):

If that sign says open, I'm ready for business. If it says closed, save your request for later. Bring on the requests!
I have a request for you, I would like a white girl trainer with sharp purple dreads, a blue do-rag, purple checkered shirt, torn bell-bottom jeans, and her name is Katrina. She is 11 years old and she's holding a pokeball. Thank you if you can do this for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.