• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Amalgamate war

how many team members?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rp: https://pokecharms.com/threads/amalgamate-war.22159/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After The sixbone (or "bromalgate") was made, many more of these monsters started to appear. a band of heroes find out and start a team to take out them all

forum (only one person):
name:
game(if game character):
powers/weapons:
appearance:

Mine
name: Sans
game(if game character): Undertale
powers/weapons: Bones,gaster blaster, Sans powers
appearance: Sans(if you don't know sans that don't even bother doing this)

Team:
Sans @Eeveeon S
Flowey @Gold The Dragonite
Paps @Super Lazy Man
Aspen @Pollen-Puff
SanShoo @Schrift007

seeing if want join
@EeviumZ
@Gold The Dragonite
@Cmeriwether
@Schrift007

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Screw it, I'll keep it simple.

name: Flowey
game(if game character): Undertale
powers/weapons: "Friendliness pellets." He also has six human souls, however usually avoids using them. (Just tell me if you'd like me to get rid of this part.)
appearance: A yellow, golden flower with a face.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Is this gonna be an open rp? Second who wants to be my sibling? third does it have to be from undertale, or could it be from a different game

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
forum (only one person):
name: Nito Masamoto

game(if game character): OC

powers/weapons: He can take different forms from others feelings, like if one of his team-mates are mad he will become his mayhem mode, if they are happy he will enter his purity mode. He can choose who's emotion he ties with but if he tries to take on multiple emotions or his own he will become Error and he will die. Each form gives him a different buff. His left eye changes with each form. His scythe was made out of a demon and dragons souls fused together. It is capable of destroying mountains. Most of his attacks are energy based.

appearance: 5'9 ft male with a lean body .He wears a hoodie and shorts. He wears a head band around his left eye and when he activates his power he will gain wings made of pure energy the wings change for different emotions. ( I might send pictures along side them). He carries a scythe wherever he goes. His hair is spiky and changes color from each form, but is naturally white. Eyes are naturally blue, but works the same as his hair.

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
This looks fun!

Name:
Aspen
Game: OC (human)
Powers: Aspen's soul is not quite whole, and she can use this apparent weakness to her advantage. She can easily fuse souls with monsters or even humans similar to how Asriel and Chara's souls fused in the past. Because her soul is partially empty, the fusion often looks like an empowered version of her partner. If she uses her full force, she can even bend the will of the soul she fused with.
After fusing with someone, Aspen's soul retains some of their colors and can use weaker versions of the abilities of others. Monsters' magic can be used too, and the extent of this power varies based on how well she knows the person.
Appearance: Aspen is fair-skinned, about 4'5', and has shoulder-length light brown hair. She has brown eyes and wears glasses. Aspen wears a white T-shirt with Nice Cream stains on it and pale blue shorts, with black slip-on shoes that have some wear-and-tear.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
name: Sanshoo Hiken (Prefers ace)

game: OC

powers/weapons:Half dragon- He can manipulate the fire that he makes. When he wants he can create scales on his body where-ever he wants them to be. He can sprout wings to fly. But most importantly he can eat fire to make him stronger or stop him from being tired. If he eats his own fire he will be unable to use his quirk for a while. He can enter his dragon form were his flames are hotter and his scales are harder. The angrier he gets the stronger he will be and the hotter his flames are. His scales can survive hits from mega robots and even take shot gun blasts like they're nothing. His quirk turns his skin into scales. But he has to activate his quirk, which means that if he doesn't react to something he can be hurt. If his scales are broken he will be in a lot of pain. He has the red soul of determination.

appearance:he has the top half of his body exposed. The bottom half he wears a black leather haidate and a red steeled kusazuri. He has a Black muzzle on his mouth and a shock collar around his neck. His dragon scales are always activated on his arms when he is in costume. On his wrists he has two metallic bands that act are connected to his shock collar, so when he looses control they lock together using electro-magnets. He also has boots with Iron soles.

(I went with One of my other characters I had)

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
name: The Great Papyrus
game(if game character): UNDERTALE (2015)
powers/weapons: special attack, making you blue, blue bones,bones
appearance: cool dude witha battle body

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
This looks fun!

Name:
Aspen
Game: OC (human)
Powers: Aspen's soul is not quite whole, and she can use this apparent weakness to her advantage. She can easily fuse souls with monsters or even humans similar to how Asriel and Chara's souls fused in the past. Because her soul is partially empty, the fusion often looks like an empowered version of her partner. If she uses her full force, she can even bend the will of the soul she fused with.
After fusing with someone, Aspen's soul retains some of their colors and can use weaker versions of the abilities of others. Monsters' magic can be used too, and the extent of this power varies based on how well she knows the person.
Appearance: Aspen is fair-skinned, about 4'5', and has shoulder-length light brown hair. She has brown eyes and wears glasses. Aspen wears a white T-shirt with Nice Cream stains on it and pale blue shorts, with black slip-on shoes that have some wear-and-tear.
so ur kinda like the porta earring from dragon ball but with your soul? That sounds cool.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Now that I think about it, if Aspen or another human would fuse with Flowey's soul, and since he has the six human souls with him, could he turn into Asriel? Or would it not work like that?

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
I imagine it would, but slightly less powerful since he has the power of approximately 5 1/2 souls while STILL having 6.

name: Marko
game(if game character): OC
powers/weapons: Marko is possessed by a demon, who protects him in all ways. Offensively, the demon turns into a sharp blade that can slice through enemies in mere seconds, Defensively, the demon turns into a shield, growing bigger and sturdier, the second Marko starts laughing.
appearance: that black fire is the demon
upload_2020-3-21_7-52-51.png