• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Alternate Universe Wings Of Fire: Darkest Night (RP discussion)

• Thread starter Deleted member 227971
  • Start date

So, are there WoF fans here?

• Hell yeah! Im one of them!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No, I don't like/haven't/don't want to read wing of fire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whats Wings Of Fire?

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 227971

This RP is set before the events of the first wings of fire book. Around 9 years before. No, the dragonets are not alive yet. The Wiki is here, but spoilers are there, so if you are planning to read the books, I strongly advise you don't look and read it instead.

The world said it needed heros, heros born on the brightest night. But before this prophecy was another. The five dragonets hatched on the Darkest night would rise up and kill the three sisters, Blaze, Burn and Blister. However this prophecy was lost in the fighting, and a new one was born. But what about the original five dragonets? The ones the Claws of Hope, the Talon's of Peace's greatest rival, swore to raise and protect? The Dragonets of Fate?

Rules:
Please read/look up wings of fire if you are unfamiliar with it. I can't accept you if you have no clue how it works
Don't swear, please. Dragons don't swear
Pokecharms Rules apply
Please. NO hybrids in the Dargonet's of Fate.
The dragonets are currently 7 years old
The Claws' ages vary from 20 years to 50
Please stick to a dragons' species personality. Don't be a SkyWing who is shy and friendly, or a NightWing who cant think for toffee. You can push it a little though, with like, a Skywing who is really feisty, yet nicer when you get to know them
NO animagus' in the Dragonets of Fate. They are too overpowered. One in the Claw's of Hope is okay
Up to 6 characters. Having 2 would be the best option.
This is a alternate reality, so what happens in the books will be totally different to what happens here. For example, our characters can affect the current queen's status
Please obey the laws of Wings Of Fire, no purple SkyWings, or green SandWings now
The dragonet's of fate all live together, in a large cave with a small river, small hole in the roof and a bolder over the door. They are stuck inside at the moment, but will find a way out as the story goes along.
Yes, your character may be royal/of royal blood. But don't go becoming Queen STRAIGHT away.
And as this is alternate reality, your character may be the Son/daughter of a character not described as having dragonets. As long as they are currently alive. Also, only one of your characters may be royal.

Fourm:

Name:
Species: (NightWing, SandWing, MudWing, SeaWing or SkyWing if in Dragonets Of Fate.)
Dragonet of Fate or Claw of Hope?: (Put neither if neither)
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Dragonets:

NightWing: Starseeker - Me
SandWing: Xcato - Me
MudWing: Suukiu (Soo-coo) - Me
SeaWing: Current - PlayfulShinx47
SkyWing: Crimson - PlayfulShinx47

Claw's:
1. Truthseer - PlayfulShinx47
2. Shatter (Animus) - Me
3. Starling - Me

Other dragons: (Always accepting. We will need around 5)
June the RainWing - Me
These are all NPC

SandWing = Since the death of Queen Oasis, the tribe is split between three rivals for the throne: sisters Burn, Blister, and Blaze. In the war, Burn fights alongside SkyWings and MudWings; Blister is allied with the SeaWings; and Blaze has the support of most SandWings as well as an alliance with the IceWings. - All sisters are alive

MudWing = Queen Moorhen - Alive
IceWing = Queen Glacier - Alive
SkyWing = Queen Scarlet - Alive
SeaWing = Queen Coral - Alive
RainWing = Queen Dazzling - Alive
NightWing = Queen Battlewinner - Alive

Name: Starseeker
Species: NightWing
Dragonet of Fate or Claw of Hope?: Dragonet Of Fate
Appearance:
Starseeker.png

(mage By me, base is from here by this Amino user
Her white foot is a mutation. She has Mindreading and Future telling powers, due to being under the moon as an egg before she was stolen
Personality: Starseeker is a little stubborn when you disagree to her, but is very loyal to her peers. She is rather smart but doesn't pride herself on it, as she'd rather just be a good friend. However sometimes she can get carried away and start jabbering on about nonsense that others don't really need (or want) to know
Other: Nope

Name: Xcato (Cato)
Species: SandWing
Dragonet of Fate or Claw of Hope?: Dragonet Of Fate
Appearance:

(Image Credit https://wingsoffire.fandom.com/wiki/Ex-Princess_Blaze (Ex-Princess Blaze))
He is said to look scarily like Blaze, and this is true, as he is Blaze's son
Personality: Xcato is really spiky and short tempered, yet can cunning like his Aunt Blister and tormenting like his Aunt Burn. When the dragonets where around 1 year old, he would scare them and laugh at them when they hurt themselves, resulting in a lot of dislike from his peers to this day
Other: Boop

Name: June
Species: RainWing
Dragonet of Fate or Claw of Hope?: Neither
Appearance: Striking blue eyes. Tends to stay a orange colour gradient to purple, with peach swirls on her wings and yellow pulsing through her feet. She is small for her age
Personality: June is very bubbly yet gets annoyed if someone mentions her size. She is very friendly
Other: Nawp

Hope this goes well and there are some WoF fans here

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVE WINGS OF FIRE
Name: Crismon
Species: Skywing
Dragonet of Fate or Claw of Hope?: Dragonet of Fate
Appearance: Crismon scales with orange underbelly, orange wings, amber eyes, slender, and long
Personality: grouchy, however, is very reasonable with the other dragonets
Other:
and
Name: Truthseer
Species: Nightwing
Dragonet of Fate or Claw of Hope?: Claw of Hope
Appearance: dark purple scales with black underbelly, translucent wings with a star pattern of a crescent moon
Personality: Quiet, however when she speaks up she has the best ideas, very caring
Other: She was placed there to make sure the dragonets were treated well due to her caring nature

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

YESYESYESYESYESYES!
ACCEPTEDAUTOMATICALYEHRGWEIEGWU

Ahem.
You are accepted.
Can you tag anyone who might be interested/who knows that WoF exists?

Name: Current
Species: Seawing
Dragonet of Fate or Claw of Hope?: Dragonet of Fate
Appearance: Deep dark blue scales with sea green highlights, Teal underbelly, and wings, wings have the royal seawing pattern.
Personality: Hates royal dragons, Has a love of books, likes to question the NightWings (including Truthseer and Starseeker), has a love for the water, and acts like a know it all
Other: She is a princess of the SeaWings
I would make more, but the 4 dragon limit is there and I like to have one character spot open just in case

D

Deleted member 227971

Edited character limit to 6, and made 3 more chars.

Name: Suukiu (Soo-coo)
Species: MudWing
Dragonet of Fate or Claw of Hope?: DoF
Appearance: Normal looking MudWing with a copper tinge
Personality: Light headed and friendly. A little thick and on the "idiotic" side
Other:

Name: Shatter
Species: IceeeeeeWinnngggg
Dragonet of Fate or Claw of Hope?: CoH
Appearance: Completely white with blue-ish tinge.
Personality: Shatter is very spiky yet reasonable. He can be expected to argue a lot though.
Other: Animus and slowly going mad

Name: Starling
Species: SkyWing
Appearance: Bright scarlet with orange wing insides
Personality: Like Kestrel, but has a softER side for Xcato and Crimson
Other:

One more Claw and a Normal dragon
Name: Tide
Species: SeaWing
Appearance: Dark green, teal highlights, light blue underbelly and wings, storm green eyes
Personality: Likes water, prefers Current over the rest, likes to gather scrolls with Truthseer, Is an overall friendly dragon
Other: Taught Current basic Aquatic
and
Name: Colorchanger
Species: NightWing/RainWing hybrid
Dragonet of Fate or Claw of Hope?: neither
Appearance: Default color is a deep royal purple, however, she can change her colors, she has a silver scale behind both of her eyes, Her underbelly is a grey color, no wing stars, she has a prehensile tail like RainWings.
Personality: She is lazy during the day and active at night, SHe is considered weird by the other RainWings from her more knowledge-hungry mind and her darker scales
Other: She lives in the rainforest.

Here is a more in-depth bio for Colorchanger
Name: Colorchanger
Species: NightWing/RainWing hybrid
Dragonet of Fate or Claw of Hope?: neither
Appearance: Default color is a deep royal purple, however, she can change her colors, she has a silver scale behind both of her eyes, Her underbelly is a grey color, no wing stars, she has a prehensile tail like RainWings. has a RainWing body shape with NightWing horns, wings, and talons.
Personality: She is lazy during the day and active at night, She is considered weird by the other RainWings from her more knowledge-hungry mind and her darker scales
Other: She lives in the rainforest. Can breathe fire and spit venom. Her mother (NightWing) named her during her hatching then gave her to her father to be raised by the RainWings. Has minor mind reading powers due to being born under a full moon (one),

D

Deleted member 227971

I don't know yet, but I'm really busy today and there are some other threads I need to reply to, so probably tomorrow

I flippin' love WoF.

Name: Hatiora
Species: SandWing
Dragonet of Fate or Claws of Hope: Claws of Hope
Appearance: Hatiora is a small, sand-white dragonet with a thinner head than most SandWings. She has a bronze horn ring that she always wears, and has three small rubies embedded in the scales under her left eye.
Personality: Hatiora is pretty tough, with a hard, stiff nature. She opens up after time, but she is fiercely protective of her friends. She rarely backs down from a challenge, but never dives into anything without thinking beforehand.
Other: She was born from an egg that was enchanted by her animus mother. Though animus blood does not run in her veins, she was cursed to be forever young. Her mother, Coyote, had no idea that Hatiora would be affected by the spell Coyote had placed on herself when she was with egg.