• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Alternate Universe Saw Roleplay

"Hello. I want to play a game."

So, this is a roleplay with the main concept of Saw - people have been taken to a secret place and have been trapped and need to get out, or die trying.
I realise this might not even get any traction, and that's fine.

You all will play one of the people who I have trapped and you'll have to solve puzzles in order to survive.

Here's something I'll do to spice it up. You know how Saw usually has tapes that play a monologue or instructions for the listener?

Well, in this universe, I'll make it so that tapes only are heard by the person who is mentioned in that tape. This is explained away by headphones being stuck into the tape player or something. And I'll send the person what their tape says via a conversation. This way, nobody will know the other's games.

-Try to warn people when you post a graphic death in your post, or put it in a spoiler to censor it.
-Keep swearing to a minimum.
-If your character dies, take it with a pinch of salt. This community is very kind, don't squander it.
-Keep in mind that if nobody dies at all, then it's a failed RP. People die in the movies a lot, and if nobody dies, then the mastermind really looks like a fool, which isn't exactly the tone I'm going for.
-All other Pokecharms rules apply.
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Reason For Being Here: