• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

ALTERNATE|ETANRETLA

Rex

Resident Furry
So I’m going to try something I have never seen done before. This RP will run parallel on two forums, Pokecharms.com and GTSplus.net. However, there is something different for this one. Events in one RP may affect happenings in the other. This could be a minor gimmick, or it could make or break the RP. This is a test, and I’m not 100% sure it will succeed, but I’d like to try anyway. Now then, with the Gimmick out of the way, we can move onto the plot of this RP.

It’s been about a millennia since humankind disappeared. No one really knows what happened to them. All the Pokemon that survived that event are now long dead. What ever tales they had are long gone. Only the ruins humanity left behind have remained. And of them, few remain in good condition.

Human cities have been gutted. Some have been colonized by Pokemon. Many have been left to rot. The elements have not been kind to the settlements that were not taken. However, rumors abound that somewhere within the icy ruins of Unova a treasure rests. The truth as to where humanity went, even. Though many have tried to reach it, all have failed. Many deemed the trek impossible.

Still, money, fame, and power continue to hold an allure. A group of adventurers have gathered at Outpost Opelucid, a former human settlement sitting right on the edge of the ice. Funded by a mysterious Infernape, this group plans to use the best in reclaimed human technology to push Eastward towards what was once the human settlement known as the Village Bridge, and further on towards the Lacunosa Ruins. What they find there may change the course of history forever...

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
It's an intriguing idea, and I would love to join in~ (if only to RP with Tono. XD)

I hope others will join in too, so that I'm not the only one from 'Charms participating. ^^;

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Sounds quite fascinating, I must say. Go ahead and count me in. Been meaning to get in on some more of these RPs lately anyways.

Rex

Resident Furry
Colortheory, having talked to some other members, and read your current RP, I don't think I am comfortable with having you as part of this RP. Shiny and RMA, however, are accepted.

This is an intriguing idea, and I am going to give a tentative yes to this, but if there gets to be too many people, I'll give up my spot depending on how available I'm going to be. For now, I'll say I'm joining.

Rex

Resident Furry
Chad and Dinova are good. Systema, I'm sorry, but I don't think this is a good RP for you. However, Shiny is dropping out, so I'd like to fill one more spot before I call it good and start moving forward.

Rex

Resident Furry
Rex said:
Colortheory, having talked to some other members, and read your current RP, I don't think I am comfortable with having you as part of this RP. Shiny and RMA, however, are accepted.

No I didn't. We've got three people, excluding myself. Dinova, Chadwyck, and RMA.

Rex

Resident Furry
And with that, we have our party. Accepted members are Chadwyck, Satoren, Dinova, and Mr. RMA. We won't be accepting any more submissions unless something unforeseeable happens to one of us.

Alright. I am going to have a bit of a character limit here. Because there are 5 of us, I'm going to limit the character number to two Explorers per RPer. This means we will have a party that is between 5 and 10 Pokemon strong. NPCs can appear at several points, but they will not be traveling with the party. If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask them. If not, have fun designing your characters. I'll have the RP itself up within a few days, depending on progress on GTS+.