• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Along side a partner for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can only have up to 3 Pokemon and you are travailing through the adventures of Pokemon XY...

Pig was walking down the street when he found the professor giving out Pokemon. He had never had a Pokemon since he was 7 and he needed to be 10. He ran up to the stall and stole a random Pokemon Of the bench and didn't stop running. He hid under a bridge at the end of his town. He relisted the Pokemon from the poke ball and out popes a... Turtwig? He Ran home to his mum and she asked why he stole it. he said that he didn't want to wait 3 years so his mum took him to the professor. She told him everything, so the professor said that pig could keep Turtwig which he named Twig. The professor gave him a trainer card.
The professor told pig to go of on his jerny and find a new friends.

Last edited:
Zak Gordon walked down he stairs and saw his little brother Pablo Ian Gordon, but he called him Pig for short. "Pig! What did you do this time?" Zak said picking up his Pokeball. He released his lab partner, Bagon. "If you two want to go out into the world and get good I can take you. But first you'll need to get past the 1st gym, and then... The 8th gym leader! ME! I will wait for you once you defeat the 7th gym! But don't worry! I'll be with you until the 7th gym!"

Seal was 7, and was best friends with Pig, He absolutely flipped out when Pig got a new pokemon. Seal stole a pokeball from the professor like pig, it was empty... Seal took this as an opportunity and threw the pokeball at a nearby bush. OMG Seal heard a click and a pokemon was inside. There was an everstone next to the caught pokemon, Seal sent out the pokemon. It was a bulbasaur and Seal named it BULBADERP!!! because he always wanted to call a bulbasaur, bulbaderp. Seal gave the bulbaderp the everstone and returned it to it's pokeball. Seal headed off to Pigs house but realised he needed all of the trainer equipment, Seal went to the professor and asked for it. The professor realised Seal was a friend of Pigs and gave him all of the pokemon trainer equipment. Seal went over to Pigs house. "Pig, look I caught a bulbaderp!" Seal said proudly.

Pig took Seal to Zak and asked if he could come. He sad yes and all left to heals for the first gym. on the way Zak showed the a wild Pokemon which we fought and he trained us. We made it to the town where the first gym. Zak made us go train some more because we aren't strong anugh...

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
What in the name of Zarquon am I even looking at here.

Children, keep your schoolyard squabbling to whatever school you all share and do not drag them into this forum.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.