• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Alolan Rockets [Closed RP]

THIS IS A CLOSED RP WITH PRESELECTED PLAYERS. THE SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED.
After all the players have made their first post, this rp will be set to private as to avoid more players from joining.

PLOT:
The characters are all former members of Team Rocket. All of varying degrees of rank before the team was disbanded. While they no longer work for Giovanni or the admins, the characters are still being pursued by the local law enforcement by both Johto and Kanto. While they stayed in touch online through a private chatroom, they planned together to either escape to Sinnoh or Alola. As they pooled the money together to buy possibly buy a house and tickets, they catch wind of criminal activity within Sinnoh and decide to leave for Alola. After months of planning and gathering money, they all meet up at Vermilion City to leave Kanto and Johto all together for a new life in Alola as housemates.

As they live together, they have quarrels and such. At some point, they’re found out to be former Team Rocket members and have to flee their home.
(If anyone wants to edit this plot or add onto it, fine by me.)

TL;DR: Characters are ex-team rocket and want to escape Kanto/Johto, so they leave to move to Alola and have a slice of life adventure of sorts

Character Sheet:
Name: Spades
Team:
Broker - Weavile (45)
Glacia - Glaceon (23)
Markus - Zangoose (29) (Shiny)
General Bio: A bit cold. While she very rarely lets others into her inner circle of loved ones (even family applies), she fights to the death for those who are given access to those. She cares for her Pokémon as her own friends and family. Her harsh attitude when first met put a good impression on Team Rocket and thus became one of the higher ranking members, but not an admin.

Characters Currently Playing:
Spades - BoinkSpades (Me)
Eli - Cutepikachu343
Rei - Pastel Moonlight
Clark - Clockwise

Please follow all the rules provided by the sign-up post and PokeCharms.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spades arrived at the Vermilion City Port, looking around for her soon-to-be-housemates, which wouldn't be too difficult if they had actually provided pictures of themselves. As if she was one to talk anyways, she didn't provide one for them either! Sighing, she pulled out a white board and marker and began to write, "Looking for Eli, Rei, and Clark" which would hopefully grab their attention. Spades then began to wait for the rest of the group to arrive.

Eli raced into Vermilion City. He saw Spades. Eli ran over to her. "Am i late? If I am, sorry." Eli said apollegeticlly. He had forgotten about the meeting. "So I'm Eli. Are you Spades?" Eli asked her.

OOC:Terribly Sorry, I have had to take care of a sick friend and couldn't post.

BIC:Rei walked slowly to Vermillion City. She had many memories of this place and was going to miss it. This was where she first encountered Team Rocket. She took one look around the city and then continued searching for the members of Team Rocket she would be living with in the Alola region. She then found Spades, a member of Team Rocket she actually knew at the Vermillion City Port with what Rei was guessing, another ex member of Team Rocket. She then walked over to the group of two and spoke to them. "Hey guys, sorry if I'm late. I was looking around the city one last time. I'm gonna miss this place. " She smiled then signed remembering her first encounter with Team Rocket. She then turned to the guy she didn't know, "Hey, I'm Rei, May I ask your name?"

Clark worked his way through the city streets with a quiet haste. He pulled his trench coat's collar higher while keeping his gaze low, effectively obscuring his face from the casual observer. His brown hair had grown shaggy since the team had formally disbanded, but the brown cap he wore kept his bangs from hindering his vision. Getting through crowds unnoticed was easy, and he had honed that skill as a grunt many times. Stealth was something in which he took pride. Each time he passed a civilian, he wondered if perhaps it was one of his cohorts also operating incognito. He hadn't received a description for his comrades, but he felt as though it wouldn't be too difficult to discern hardened criminals from ordinary, unsuspecting townsfolk.

Clark sighed in disappointment when he noticed how he'd overestimated the situation. Three smiling faces stood in front of a whiteboard with four names on it. One of those belonged to him, and he could feel his survival paranoia activate. Clark emerged from the shadows and greeted the group.

"Please put the billboard down. We don't need to talk openly about any details of who we are or what we plan to do. Canine Pokemon have ears far more sensitive than our own. I'm your last man."

Spades gave a small, rehearsed smile at the three newcomers, nodding with the statement from the one in the trench coat.

"You're right. Anyways, the boat is going to be departing in a few minutes. I'm sure you've gathered that I'm Spades." she mumbled quietly as she put away the white board and pulled out four tickets to Alola, "It isn't first class but it's enough to get us to where we need to be."

One by one, she handed each of the tickets out to her new comrades and glanced at the boat, pushing down the feeling of nostalgia bubbling up in her throat. Looking down at her watch, she noticed the time slowly ticking its way to the departure.

"It's time to go, the boarding station is nearby."

"Okay." Eli said. He started to walk towards the boarding station. He walked on the boat after handing the boat worker his ticket. He looked around the ship. He waited for the others to arrive on board. He yawned. He was tired, as he got up early. "Alola, sounds nice." Eli said to himself. He had never heard of Alola, only just hearing of it.