• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Alolan High School

Ren ran after all of the pokemon until he finally caught up with them, "Lurantis Use Sleep Powder!!!!" Lurantis jumped up and used sleep powder on all of the pokemon there.

Rockruff and Vulpix fell asleep. Ava ran over to her Pokemon and held out their Pokeballs. "Come back, guys," She said. Then she turned to Jay. "I don't know. Any ideas?"

Squirtle has escaped the sleep powder rain and arrived at the feet of the girl with the white shirt. Karl caught up to him" Squirtle! You caused a whole riot of Pokémon after you, little troublemaker." Karl then noticed the girl." Oh hello, I'm Karl and this is Squirtle." said Karl

(and how did he dodge the sleep powder? Because he's a ninja)

Name: Sabrina Rikki
Appearance: Medium Black Hair Bright Blue Eyes
Personality: Shy Friendly Smart
Crush: /
Region: Alolan Born
Pokémon: Shinx and Riolu
Class: trainer

*Walks To School With a Vibe of Boredom Since she has been here all of her Life And has memorized the Schools Location Because her Brother came here*

Nero caught up with the pack of sleeping Pokémon and saw that his Torchic hadn't been there, it most likely wasn't even running with the pack since it picked up ao much speed. "Well, I'm off to find my chicken." he sighed. "Before I go, does anyone know the next class so I can eventually arrive at the right class?"

Ava pulled her schedule out of her pocket. "I think it's English. By the way, are any of you in Band per chance?" She asked. Band was her third hour on this.

"I am, my parents had a long conversation with the teacher because i didn't want to take it, but my parents wanted me to." He sighed. "I'm the pianist, what istrument do you play?" He asked Ava.

Yokudo was walking to his next class feeling tired since he just woke up. Then he noticed a group of trainers and heard them talking about instruments. "Hey, you guys are in Band class? I play the drums." he said while walking up to them.

"Aww sick, I'd love to be able to play the drums. I just cant seem to move my arms and legs in rythme haha only my fingers." He said wiggling his fingers around. "You guys can go to class, I've got a Torchic to find." He smiled.

"Aww sick, I'd love to be able to play the drums. I just cant seem to move my arms and legs in rythme haha only my fingers." He said wiggling his fingers around. "You guys can go to class, I've got a Torchic to find." He smiled.
"A Torchic? Mind if I help? I have a fire type so I think he can easily find it." He said while taking out a pokeball. "Come out, Litten!" He said as a black and red cat came out of the pokeball."Litten!" said the Pokemon.

"Well I'm sure it could find it, but can it catch it." He said. "Sure, I dont mind you tagging along." Nero said while he began walking down the hall.

"Well, see ya in band," Ava said. She began walking to the English classroom. English was her favorite subject. She loved to write.

Name: Adam
Appearance: Tall , short brown hair
Personality: energetic
Crush: none as of yet but that could change
Region: Kanto
Pokemon: Charizard , Ditto , Flareon , Greninja , Simisage , Jigglypuff
Class: Trainer
-------------------------
A new trainer ran , quite energetically ,in view. "Hello" he said as he stopped running "you trainers too?"

Karl walked off as the girl did not respond to him, he then saw a torchic running swiftly down the hall." I think that torchic belong to Nero, lets go get it." Karl said as he sent out Doduo and has Squirtle in his arms.

The Torchic had made it to the cafeteria and started bouncing on and off of tables and even other trainers heads in attempt to avoid getting caught, it was having way to much fun watching all the trainers scramble after it.

(Yes I have permission to join)
Name: Alex (Last name: Techten)
Appearance: Green Polo, Short black cargo pants, fedora with green brim, black shoes, green eyes.
Personality: Cares for all Pokémon, even the opponents. Loves to hang out with friends.
Crush: None (yet)
Region: Originally from the Unova Region
Pokemon: Decidueye and Turtonator

(By the way I won't do major battles often, only when needed.)

Alex walked into school. Great, I'm late on my first day, being the new kid is never fun. He thought to himself and called upon his partner: Decidueye. "Oh, how does your hair get messed up so much?" He combed it back down and continued down the hallway and found the classroom he thought he was supposed to be in. "Ok come back for now Decidueye, I'm not sure if you're allowed to be out of your pokeball in class." He reluctantly retrieved him and walked in...

"Well I'm sure it could find it, but can it catch it." He said. "Sure, I dont mind you tagging along." Nero said while he began walking down the hall.
"Alright, let's go!" Yokudo said with excitement. "Litten, try to find Torchic." He said as Litten went running in a direction. "Hey Nero, I think Litten's got something, let's follow it!" He said while running after Litten.

The Torchic had made it to the cafeteria and started bouncing on and off of tables and even other trainers heads in attempt to avoid getting caught, it was having way to much fun watching all the trainers scramble after it.
Seeing the Torchic having fun messing with the trainers, Litten began chasing after it, it was fast but Litten was faster. Soon, Litten began chasing Torchic around the cafeteria, unfortunately jumping on trainer's heads and confusing them even more.

Nero had followed Yokudo's lead and they ended up in tye cafeteria. "At least its indoors." He gave a sigh of relief. "Roy! what are you doing? I get you're having a blast but you've got to stop, Yokudo and I are missing class because of you." Torchic didn't hear a single word said and continued bouncing around and avoiding the Litten chasing it eventually jumping over the counter and finding itself in the main kitchen and interupting the kitchen staff.

"I need to get a clear shot in order to call it back to its Pokéball. Yokudo, think you van get your Litten to lure it out and over the counter?" He said.

Nero had followed Yokudo's lead and they ended up in tye cafeteria. "At least its indoors." He gave a sigh of relief. "Roy! what are you doing? I get you're having a blast but you've got to stop, Yokudo and I are missing class because of you." Torchic didn't hear a single word said and continued bouncing around and avoiding the Litten chasing it eventually jumping over the counter and finding itself in the main kitchen and interupting the kitchen staff.

"I need to get a clear shot in order to call it back to its Pokéball. Yokudo, think you van get your Litten to lure it out and over the counter?" He said.
Yokudo nodded at Nero. "Alright, Litten use Ember to get Torchic over the counter!" he said as Litten started spewing fire balls at Torchic.

Name:Krank
Appearance: Black shirt and pants white shoes
Personality: Prankster
Region:Unova
Pokemon:Lucario Treecko

The teacher told Alex he didn't have a class right now and should find his dorm since he hadn't at the beginning. "Yes ma'am, thank you" he replied and walked out. "Decidueye! Fly down and find me an empty dorm ok? I'll be exploring the school when you find one!" His partner popped out, nodded, and flew down the hallway. "Turtonator! Let's go exploring, hopefully we can make some friends." His new Pokémon came from his capsule and walked through the hallway and in the distance Alex thought he could hear the faint sounds of a battle...

Can I join ????
----------------------
Name: jade (last name: lesten)
Appearance: long black hair with purple streaks, deep blue eyes, a shirt with a primarina print on it and a pink hoodie, a pair of jeans and a pair of boots
Personality: jade is a very serious girl she likes to cause some trouble from time to time, she likes fashion, cute Pokemon and boys.
Crush: ??? (Not sure)
Home reigon: Sinnoh
Pokemon: Popplio, Chimchar

Name: Lumeena Moon (You can call her Lumee)
Appearance:Light pastel brown hair with cream color deep dye she have low side ponytail with a ribbon,she have light brown eye,she have cute cream color dress with a bow at the backside and the dress had like a sailor cape with a cute bow at front,she have a white fluffy stockings with a little pastel black ribbon,she have cute black flats shoes with a a ribbon thy threw her leg,she have a little purse with minty color and a gold chain tight on her.
Personality:Clumsy,Friendly,Shy(she hardly talking to someone),Kind but she really aggressive not all the time,
Family oriented,and Love Outdoor.
Crush: Ash Ketchum
Region: Sinnoh
Pokemon: Eevee,Tediursa,and Pichu
Class:Trainer

Lumee is so nervous because this is her first time at Alolan and she never people at the Alolan before.She so scared that she doesn't want to the boat "I-i i'm so nervous i never before met people at the Alolan you know i'm to shy to talk to someone uncle" She said to her uncle while shacking her leg "it's okay Lumee i that you to shy t alk to someone but i want you and your pokemon being proud to your uncle okay"Uncle said while petting her head. Lumee take out all Off her pokemon and talk to them "Okay guys i want you make me and uncle proud okay" she talk to pokemon with a smile "Eevee,Tediursa,Pichu" all of her pokemon said so excitedly "Okay,lets go to Alolan High School" she walk with her eevee to get to Alolan High School "Be careful out there okay Lumee" Her uncle said "Okay" Lumee said.

To be continued....

Sorry if its it's really late for me to join, I haven't been active in a while soooo :3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Name: Kat Hashimoto
Appearance: Long brown hair, ocean blue eyes, medium sized nose but we don't talk about that, 5'3"
Personality: Shy, but once she opens up she's a bit. Loves science and the study of Pokemon
Region: Hoenn
Pokemon: Mudkip, Poochyena
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The brunette walked into the building, a small poochyena bounding in behind her, much more exited than his trainer. On the girl's head was a sleeping mudkip, content with the comfort of her hat.
"Hey Kip, wake up, we're finally here.." Kat said, but her voice was too soft, and the mudkip too tired to wake. "Pup-Pup.. a bit of help?" the poochyena nodded.
Pup-Pup used growl, successfully both waking and scaring Kip.
"Mudkip!!" Kip protested
"Oh shush, you." Kat responded, then started wandering around, unsure what to do next.