• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Alolan High School

Robby lightly groaned with his face buried into his crossed arms, then begin to laugh to himself completely unaware he was around people. Sableye kept snickering to himself as the little goblin like pokemon stood on Robby's head, observing the classroom. He notices his target. A Torchic.

He scurried down the desk and across the floor picking up pencil led, old spit wads, and small rocks that came off people's shoes. He hid behind a chair, snickering of course, and took aim at the small bird pokemon and threw a small piece of led at it, then quickly ducked back behind the chair.

Vulpix tilted its head, a little unsure of all these Pokemon. Ava chuckled. It probably just wanted to play, but this was the middle of class. Still, she didn't have a problem with it. "Go on, it's fine," She said. Vulpix looked up at her, barked, and then ran off to the Sableye.

The Torchic was sound asleep on top of Nero's head, it had even snored a bit. it was in the middle of yawning when it was suddenly struck by a small peice of lead but compared to a Torchic the lead was about an 8th of Roys size. It jumped in surprise and looked around the room to see what could possibly disturb its sleep when it saw a Vulpix running off towards a chair to hide. Obviously that Vulpix had to be the culprit Roy thought. it built up a small ember in its mouth and bolted for the Vulpix. When Roy cought up it started pecking at the Vulpix with its beak of fire.

Nero had been so distracted by the math work that he hadn't even noticed that the Torchic left and continued to do his work whilst listening to some music.

Name:Steven
Appearance: tall, purple hair, blue shirt, green shorts
Personality: nerd, but a really outgoing person
Crush: (this is only if you have one) none (yet)
Region:
Pokemon:
Class: trainer

Name: Ren Kenta
Appearance:
m_88309787278316781.jpg

Personality: He is very sweet and kind, he always is taking care of others.
Crush: Open
Region: Alola
Pokemon:
726.png
754.png

Class: Trainer

Ren walked to the school, he was extremely excited, he wanted to learn everything he could about pokemon, he walked to the principles office to sign in, "Um hello is anyone here?" He called, looking around slightly, there was no answer so he walked in and took a seat waiting for the principle.

Karl responded to Nero's question." Well you could call people like me connoisseurs but I'm here to learn about the Pokémon from Alola and make friend with new Pokémons. And you do realize your Torchic is gone right?" At that moment, Squirtle ran of after Torchic.

Ren waited for a bit but the principle didn't show up, "Well might as well go and look around" he said as he got up and left the room...
He walked around for a bit but leaned against a wall, "Man this place is big..."

He could see Karl looking at him and talking so he took out his earbuds to hear what he had to say. "Oh, sounds fascin- Urk, uhhh I knew that ahaha." He said patting his head, quickly gathering his thoughts and gazing around the room when he layed his eyes on Roy unleashing a flurry of blazing Pecks on Vulpix. "Ahhh crap!" He said dashing out of his chair vaulting over desks and quickly picking up his Torchic. "My apologies to the owner of this little Vulpix." He said with an embarresed face.

Ava ran over. Vulpix looked a little upset and confused, but not too physically hurt. "It's fine, I think it's just a little startled," She told the Torchic's Trainer. "Vulpix is a little overly playful, but I'm sure it'll be at least a little more careful next time."

Sableye chuckled to himself as he quickly scampered to another area across the room. He held his little collection of ammunition close to him and threw another piece of led at the Torchic, hiding again laughing.

Robby looked up, rubbing his eyes intensely as everything seemed to be slightly tilted. He sat up tall, eyeing everyone without saying a single word. He blinked long and hard a few times. "I really gotta get off this stuff..." He thought to himself before lightly laughing again, eyes closed.

Name: Alice Shoimi
Appearence: http://pokecharms.com/data/attachment-files/2016/11/411517_trainercard-Alice.png
(If the link doesn't work: White tee shirt with blue skirt and white shoes, she also has Diamond eyes)
Personality: Kind and nice. Sometimes clumsy, Usally Blushes a lot.
Crush: None (But I'm open for one later in the rp)
Region: Alola
Pokémon: Rockruff and Skitty
Class: Trainer/Student

Alice finally got to the school and was amazed by how huge it was. She walked down and saw some classes, battles, and more. "I'm so glad I came to this school!" Alice said happily. She walked around the area trying to look for the principals office so she could get her class. "Ummmm. I'm lost..." she said. She tryed to ask lots of pepole for help.

Karl realized Squirtle is also at the location were Nero found Torchic." Squirtle come back here!!" he shouted, and for once, Squirtle actually listened to him." Wow Squirtle you actually listened, sorry for the disturbance Mrs. Lenora."

Ren walked around, looking for someone to talk to, he let out both of his Pokemon, a Torracat and a Lurantis, "come on guys, let's go make some friends!" His Pokemon cheered with him

Squirtle was sitting beside Karl but then saw a girl in a white t-shirt walk by looking confused. So he decided to run off to her when Karl was not looking. Karl noticed Squirtle run out of class." Squirtle! Sorry Mrs. Lenora but could I go get my Squirtle?" She replied " Sure but be quick about it." Karl thanked her then went after Squirtle.

The bell Rang jay went to go to his other period he notice a new student. The new student was looking around the school.Jay walk to him and ask him he needs help.

The second piece had missed and Torchic shot an ember at it while it was flying threw the air and it cause a tiny explosion. Ms. Lenora had been watching and decided that enough was enough. "Nero, out." Nero looked confused. "What did I-" "Out. or do things have to get wild up in here Mr. Ragna." Well with his work all done he had nothing else to do and left the class. "So much just happend and i don't have a clue why I just got kicked out." He sighed. "Well ain't no use figuring it out, what happend happend and now i've gotta play with the cards i've been delt." On that note he decided to dash after Karl and help him with his little Ninja Squirtle problem.

After a few minutes of wondering he saw the squirtle run past the hall followed by a new kid carrying Pokémon in his arms and bolted after them.

Ren kept on following the squirtle, 'where is it going?' he thought. His Lurantis noticed Nero running towards them so it alerted Ren. Ren looked behind him and saw Nero, Ren stepped out of the way so he wouldn't crash into him

Ava sighed and picked up her stuff. Thank Arceus we don't have homework, she thought. It's not like she would've even bothered to do it anyways. Vulpix had regained itself and was back to being overly cheery and hyper. It followed a Squirtle, which had a few other Trainers and Pokemon chasing it, and Ava sighed and ran after it. Rockruff ran beside her. "Vulpix, what the heck are you doing?!" Ava called. Vulpix, however, seemed to either not hear this or blatantly ignored it and kept on running after the Water Type.

While jay was walking to class he notice that ava vulpix was running to the direction were squirtle and the new kid(ren). So jay decided to go see what was going on.

"For a turtle it sure is fast!" Nero wasn't watching where his feet were going and triped over the Vulpix, Roy flying forward in the process and the Vulpix ended up unharmed and continued its corse. "Geez, who pit that Vulpix there?" He said dusting himself off. "Roy, are you...." Hr looked forward to see that his Pokémon had joined the runaway's and Torchic had kicked up its Speed Boost. "Oh noooo." he said with an unenthusiastic sigh. "I'm never gonna catch that little rascal." He said calculating the next spot that the horde of Pokémon might apear next.

((Ok))

Elliott walked out of Mrs. lenora's class and saw a little bit of chaos in the hallway. His pokemon were going to join it. His pokemon, being young, couldn't fly all the way. they tried to fly over Elliott's head, but ended up kicking him in the back of his head, and Elliott's face went flying towards the ground.

Ava screeched to a halt, almost falling flat on her face. "You go on ahead, Rockruff," She said. Rockruff, not needing to be told twice, continued after the running Pokemon. Ava went to the group of people. "Does anyone know why our Pokemon are just running off?" She asked. Ava knew that it was more than likely no one knew and she wouldn't get an answer, but it was worth a shot.

Jay told his pokemon didnt away there in his pokeball. Jay got his pokeball and threw up and the sky. A red beam came out his riolu and rockruff."hey ava i saw your vulpix running what going on?"Jay to ava.

"It ran off after that Squirtle," Ava replied.
Meanwhile, Vulpix was still running after the Squirtle. "Pix Vulpix! Vul Pix Pix!" It said. ("Hey, that's Rockruff! Hi, Rockruff!")

Lurantis walked over to Nero and poked him before snuggling up to him, "awww She likes you" Ren smiled, "oh yeah my name is Ren Kanta, these are my Pokemon, Lurantis and Torracat

"Never saw those types of Pokémon before!" He smiled. "Im Nero Ragna, and we should probably find away to calm those Pokémon down before things get oit of hand..... as if they weren't already." He said scratxhing his head with a laugh. "Let's just hope they don't get outside and we have to go play hide and seek."