• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Alolan adventures

OOC: Discussion thread.
BIC:

He looked out the big dome from his chamber, looking at the small dots of people. "When is company when you need it...? But I guess this is MY choice..." he said to himself. "Hopefully somebody can challenge the elite four soon, And I can see some real action. But, Maybe I should go to Kahuna battles...?" he said. He let his Primarina out of there ball and the Primarina looked at its trainer. It had a Gentle smile. "Mariiiee." it softly spoke (At least in Pokemon language).

Last edited by a moderator:

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Yusuke took a step off the boat that brought him to Alola and then looked at the island while smiling. His Zangoose stood at the side of as he then looked up at his trainer. "Alright this is it Zangoose, this is Alola." Yusuke explained as he walked forwards while still looking around, "I feel relaxed from just stepping foot onto the island." Yusuke thought as he then chuckled. "But before we do anything else Zangoose we need to go to the hotel, my mom already booked a room for me." He explained as then walked in the direction of where the hotel was supposed to be. He pulled out his map and looked to see where it was, "Yeah I don't think we'll have to walk that far to be honest." Yusuke stated as he looked down at Zangoose.

He had used his binoculars to see a big white ship. "Wow, these things work well..." they said. The Primarina took a pair of mini binoculars and Looked at the white dot. "Priiii!" it said excitedly. "A new comer boat? Wow. Maybe the new arrivals have potential. I got to get a new Pokemon to fill my last carry slot. What Pokemon you thinking, Primarina?" "Prriiiii!" it responded, slamming its fin onto a phone. It somehow got a Gastrodon picture on the screen. "Gastrodon? That sounds good enough." he said, putting on a cloak. "To Poni!" he said, as his Swanna came from its ball. "Annnn!" it bellowed happily, stretching its wings. The Primarina crawled into its ball, as the Swanna and Champion flew off to Poni. He put on a cloak, and got off the Swanna when they arrived. "Return." he said softly as the red beam sucked the Swanna in. He walked around, looking for a Gastrodon.

Kyle was born in and raised in Seafolk village by his uncle and aunt. One day Kyle decided he wanted to go on a Island Challenge, and after getting the consent of his guardians, he was off. However Kyle faced one problem, he had no Pokemon. Kyle was stuck on what to do when he encountered an old sea captain by the name of Torez. Torez offered to help Kyle find his first Pokemon, and with that they set out on the open ocean in search of a Pokemon. Suddenly a Dragalge burst out of the water and began to attack the pair with it's Dragon Pulse. In a flash of lightning, an ice beam made contact with the Dragalge and knocked it back. The Dragalge fled and Kyle looked over to see a majestic Lapras floating in the water. Torez looked over at Kyle and said, "It appears that Lapras saved us. It looks young, where are it's parents?" The Lapras swam towards Kyle and Torez and simply nodded. Kyle slowly pulled a Pokeball out of his pocket, and the Lapras butt it's head into it. The Pokeball shook a few times in Kyle's hand, then let out a satisfying *click*. Kyle held the Pokeball up to the sky triumphantly and shouted, "Yeah, I caught a Lapras!" Kyle sent the Lapras out of it's Pokeball to be greeted with a warm and comforting smile. Torez said, "Swell job. Now, I'll sail us back to land. Oh, before I forget here you go." Torez handed Kyle a strange device which he called a Ride Pager. He said, "All you have to do is activate the Ride Pager and you'll be able to sail on the back of Lapras." They finally reached land again and Kyle went to go tell his guardians the good news. On his way back however, he ran into someone wearing a cloak. He walked up and asked, "Hey do you know the way back to Seafolk Village? (chuckle) You'd think I'd be able to find my own home, but nope."

"Helloooooooooo? Is anyone here?" Doodle yelled into the empty and somewhat abandoned looking house. His Litten followed behind. "Litten didn't I tell you to stay back at the hou- Ugh it's.. whatever." Doodle harshly whispered. "Mrow!" Litten said back as a reply. Creeeeeeeeaaaaaak an eerie sound came from a room. "Who- Who's there?!" Doodle yelled. Suddenly a Beware ran down the hall and hit Doodle in the face and then ran back. Litten slowly dragged Doodle to the Pokemon Center.

Alex-Lucario

Previously Coop2001
Alex got off the ship and got to the Alola region with his Lucario by his side. "well, looks like we made it, Lucario." he said. Lucario just grunts.