• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Alolan Adventures

if you want to join use this rp sheet here https://pokecharms.com/threads/alolan-adventures-signups-and-discussion.17000/
name:
pokemon:
origin:
region born in:
Alola starter:

example:

name: Max
Pokemon: Swampert, Mawile, Aegislash, Zoroark, Lucario,
origin: grew up in Hoenn, Beat the champion but declined to become champion so he could travel
region born in: Hoenn region
goals: to beat the elite four in every region
dislikes: manipulative people, people who use Pokemon for their own personal gain.
Alola starter: Poplio
Let the role play begin

Max and his Swampert were walking at the dock. "Professor Kukui was gone doing research, so instead of giving it to me in person, he mailed me a package containing my starter for this region." Max noticed the beach cabin he had rented and walked up to it, used the key he had got through shipping, went inside and shut the door. After awhile he heard the sounds of another cruise ship. He hurried outside to meet the trainers who were stepping off of the boat.

Last edited:
Name: Lucy
Pokemon: Fennekin, Eevee, Absol
Origin: Born and lived in Kalos. Soon moving to Alola with her family.
Region born in: Kalos
Goals: To became the best Pokemon Rider
Dislikes: People who hurt Pokemon
Alola starter: Litten

Lucy's Absol stepped from cruise ship when they arrived in Alola. Lucy's Absol was carring Lucy and her Pokemon on his back. "Wow! I can't believe we are finally here!" Lucy exclaimed as her Absol carried her to the Alola Port. "I can't wait to meet new friends and recieve my Alola starter." Lucy smiled. Her Pokemon Fennekin who was sitting on Lucy's right shoulder, smiled at her words while Lucy's Eevee was sleeping in Lucy's shoulder bag.

Max saw a trainer with a Fennekin riding an Absol, so he walk up to say hi. "Hello, my name is Max and i'm from the Hoenn region. My pokemon are Swampert, Aegislash, Mawile, Zoroark, and Lucario. I also got my starter via a package because Professor Kukui is to busy to hand out pokemon himself. What's your name? Oh, sorry if I'm rambling, i do that a lot."

"It's okay. You need to see me when I talk with my friends. I can't stop talking." Lucy said emberrasingly. "I'm Lucy by the way." she said and went down from Absol's back. "This is my Pokemon; Absol, Fennekin and Eevee." Lucy said and showed her Pokemon to Max. "Nice to meet you. I thought you already got your starter Pokemon."

Max called to his Swampert and it came running towards him "this is my Swampert. he's probably my best pokemon and his best move is hydro cannon." Swampert started talking to the Absol.

"I think it is not smart for you to send out male Pokemon when my Absol is near." Lucy said "My Absol is really agressive to male Pokemon and people." Lucy said worriedly and returned her Absol in his GreatBall.
"By the way, did you get your starter Pokemon?" Lucy asked Max

"check the pokemon lab, if Professor Kukui isn't there, then one of the scientist there will have a starter to hand out. as for me, I'm exhausted and need to rest"

Last edited:
Zach got late for the ship arrival, and needed to run for the place, as he got there, people were already leaving. "Oh no..." Then, he found two trainers with their pokemons, and decided to talk. "Uh, excuse me, did one of you saw my brother?His name is Mark and he appeared in Television one or two times, and he might be with a decidueye..." He said nervously.

"...? Who are you? " Max ignored the stranger's question because he had no idea who he was talking about, until suddenly he remembered a news report about a kid named Mark, who was a Kalos region champion for a short time. "Could this kid be the younger brother of the Kalos champion?" Max thought to himself. "Wait... decidueye? I saw someone who looked the a bit like that Kalos champion, and had a Decidueye with them when they came off the ship," Max thought, still trying to think of what to say to the kid.