• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Alola World Festival [RP]

Shade chuckled as Colress was about to discover Chu, when she saw him look at his wrist at something. It was probably his communication device of some kind. She took a bite of her plate and practically melted in the savoriness. Pyros and Stror were already halfway done with their food, and Shade had to give them a worried look. They were pretty hungry, but they slowed down their eating rate to as slow as they could get it, which wasn't exactly too slow, but it made them look less like a pack of starving Poochyena. She smiled at Colress after he asked if everyone's meals were okay. Since Stror and Pyros had food in their mouths still, they gave him a thumbs up and nodded. Shade was busy sneaking another bite for Chu, and she responded with an affirmative nod and then resumed eating her bites, while Chu ate her little bite graciously. Why, oh why did this place have to be against having Pokemon in here? The food here tasted delicious!

After throwing a bit of her thoughts around, she decided to talk about her own research, talking about the Pokerus and how it affects the physicality of a Pokemon. She was wondering if she could recreate the Pokerus so that it could benefit humans, but her siblings gave her a very dangerous look. They know what she had been planning, and they let her know through their worried stares that there would be high stakes. Shade sighed after seeing her brothers' scary faces. She then talked about the ramifications of what could happen.

"Oh, so since you have read my papers on my research about Pokemon genetics, and I'm getting super curious with Pokerus - I'm assuming you know what it is already - I'm wondering if I can instill your help in the matter. Since Pokerus helps to increase the vitality, durability, speed, and power of a Pokemon, I was wondering if I could maybe recreate it for humans to help benefit us. Although... Uh... There would be slight problems... One main concern would be that the Pokerus doesn't do anything or kills the human. My other concern that the Pokerus may infect the individual completely wrong, and cause some side effects I'm not willing to take. A list of possible side effects could include unstoppable muscle growth, hormones could kill because it could cause a lethal spike, or something that I've been wondering for awhile... Like a human becoming more like Pokemon. Like physically and in behaviors. Like if Pyros would be more like a Charizard. That kind of thing. Where he sprouts wings and a tail. Which is why I kind of need your help to take precautions. Plus, Pokerus is extremely hard to find. After it stays within the host for about 3 days, the cells stop multiplying and the changes they make to the Pokemon stay, but the virus dies instantly. They are highly contagious within the 3 days though, and it seems like putting them in some form of electronic stasis, like in a PC, keeps the Pokerus from dying, although it doesn't stop its inevitable death timer. Chu had already gotten infected by the Pokerus, but it's been too long for me to extract any kind of... Well, anything from my Pokemon. The virus is long dead. I'll need to find a Wild Pokemon with a fresh virus if I want to have any kind of results, and I'll have to work on it for 3 days straight if I want to see any improvements. Then again, it is incredibly risky. If you don't want to, then I'm completely fine with it. I just need a little bit of help with my research is all, and I understand the dangers may be too much to take right now. Although, if you don't mind doing it, maybe you could create an android shell for my sister's Porygon-Z. Its battling ability is becoming severely crippled every time he gets into the Poke Ball as of late. Probably because the Porygon-Z is about 28 years old and the Poke Ball cripples its already screwed up programming."

Last edited:
Colress was pleased to see that everyone was enjoying their meal. He was enjoying his as well, as he quietly continued eating at a pace much slower than the pair of siblings.

As Shade began to go into depth on her research and field of interest, Colress nodded along, at least until he had time to interject his thoughts on the matter. Thankfully, he had typed out a list of things that required responses.

"Allow me to take this one step at a time. You are curious about utilizing Pokérus to augment human capabilities. These microscopic lifeforms would need to be capable of DNA re-sequencing, specifically affecting the areas you have mentioned. As you have noted, there are a number of potential repercussions. Additionally, it is highly probable it will cause defects in the subject's genome as well, which may have a variety of unwanted side effects from personality disorders to of course death. It is also possible for the subject's neural pathways to degrade."

With the first point addressed, he continued, "If a Charizard's DNA sequence was utilized for say, enhancing strength, then it is likely the subject will experience physical transformation."

Pulling up a file on his PADD, he continued, "Pokérus is indeed difficult to locate... It might be possible to genetically engineer the mites. However, if you are able to locate some specimens, putting them in stasis will suffice. We should be able to make the necessary adjustments before they reach the end of their life span, as long as they are preserved."

Looking to Shade, the man nodded, "I would need to research into methods to encode genetic re-sequencing information into a parasitic life form. However, I am not against assisting you with this." Tapping into his device he continued, "Before creating a housing for another Porygon-class Pokémon, I would prefer to see this Porygon-Z for myself. It would likely require some amount of repairs before being able to function within a positronic environment."

⟶ Sushi High Roller

Last edited:
Shade felt a little bad for unloading on him like that. She probably should have had given him a chance to speak within all of that dialogue, but she felt better when he gave her his points on the matter with the help of his PADD while she ate. She nodded as he spoke, his assumptions and thoughts correct and in-line with hers at the moment. She smiled happily after he said he would help with her research and with Porygon-Z's troubling condition. She then responded to that last portion. "I have my sister on speed dial just in case I need a pair of wings. I'm pretty sure I can ask her to bring over her Pokemon. Whether he'll appear through the phone or through some other device is completely up to him though. He's quite the trickster, and might be a bit difficult to find if he is in the mood for a few pranks."

Seeing that Colress was willing to help her, Pyros and Stror were eased in the fact that Shade had a partner in her research, so she wasn't doing this alone.

Last edited:
After a long while of deliberation Shiori ordered two Z-Kaiseki, one for Raza and one for himself. While waiting for their food, Shiori noticed Angel waving at a nearby table. There sat Colress, Seven, and Pyros, along with two other people that Shiori didn't recognize. The first one, a woman, was talking intently to Colress about something. The other one, a man, was sitting next to Pyros. Shiori waved at Seven, then looked back at Angel.
"Who are those people sitting with Pyros? Do you know them?" Shiori asked.

Angel smiled and nodded. Knowing that pointing would be rude, she decided to describe them a bit better. "That man with yellow, spiky hair is Stror, and that woman is Shadara. They are both siblings of Pyros. Along with another brother, those three are quadruplets, with Pyros being the oldest of the four, and Shade being the youngest of the four, and Stror being the second youngest, and Miel, their other brother, being the second oldest. They also have three other younger siblings. Two of them are twins and the other one is the baby of the family."

As soon as she was done, the waiter who had taken their order had serenely, yet quickly, went to the kitchen to get their orders ready. She looked over at another man that was here with his Gallade. She nodded over to him and asked "Who's he?"

Last edited:
"Really? I'll have to meet them later." Shiori said. The actor looked over at the man Angel nodded to. The man looked exhausted, and not only that he had a Gallade sitting next to him. Upon closer inspection, Shiori noticed that the man also had a Sylveon out as well. The Eeveelution's ribbons were wrapper around one of the man's hands. Raza turned and saw this as well. She gave Shiori a confused expression.
"I dunno, but whoever he is he looks like he's having a bad day." Shiori said, turning back to Angel. "I thought you said Pokemon weren't allowed in this restaurant?"

Since she had no objections to what he had said, Colress began wrapping up his meal—at least until she spoke about the Porygon-Z. "Once we are finished with this meal, I would be more than happy to look at her Pokémon, at your convenience." Gesturing to Seven he continued, "Seven of Nine is capable of running diagnostics on his system, along with performing minimal repairs. That said, Porygon-class Pokémon who have been patched by the software found within a Dubious Disc often have a number of errors and memory leaks. It is something I will need to fix with Seven's assistance." Glancing over to his partner, he awaited her response.

Looking to Shade, the woman spoke firmly, "This Porygon-Z will be repaired. It will find it difficult to outwit my Master, and will be located swiftly." Catching Shiori's gaze, Seven returned his quizzical stare with a raised eyebrow.

⟶ Sushi High Roller

Angel looked over at the man, concern flooding her eyes. "I think he scared the host so much, he didn't bother to tell him to put his Pokemon back in their confines. I mean, look at that hole in the wall there. Well, not really a hole. More like a little dent. Pretty sure that was him." Their food arrived at that moment by Ben and another waiter, and Angel smiled as she began to twirl her fork to eat her spaghetti, with Zorro doing the same. It took quite a bit of restraint to keep himself from using his fingers, and it took him a moment to hold the fork right, but after a few moments, he was able to keep his illusion going.

Meanwhile, Shade smiled happily and thanked him graciously for his help. She looked on sheepishly at her food, feeling a little bad for asking so much of him. "Thank you so much, Colress and Seven of Nine. Although, I feel bad for asking so much out of you two. The only thing I do for you would be to forever be in your debt and help you with anything you need."

Pyros and Stror couldn't help but snicker at that, but cut out the act and tried to focus on finishing their meal. They had no idea what they were talking about, so they just kind of fell silent. Chu was busy eating her little bite and didn't exactly notice that her trainer practically swore allegiance in research and science.

Last edited:
Shiori actually brought up a good point. Pokémon weren't allowed in Alolan restaurants typically due to hygiene concerns. Seven had made hypothesis that unlike most Trainers, Interpol agents were allowed to have their companions out in restricted areas. However, Angel was indeed correct; there was damage to the wall, clearly from a human fist. However she was unsure whether or not that was related to the Sylveon allowed to be by his side.

When addressed, the blonde woman gave the other scientist a nod, "You are welcome."

Flashing Shade a smile, Colress responded, "Do not be concerned, I am happy to be of assistance! However, if you are offering your help in return, I am certain I could put you to use."

At the pair's muffled laughter, the guised Porygon raised a brow.

⟶ Sushi High Roller

As both Atty and Guzma made their way through the streets, the amount of stares the two were getting seemed to be significantly less than the white-haired man was expecting. Granted, more than half of the people out now were likely tourists instead of actual Alolan residents, taking in the sights and smells of the tropical night life. Personally, he couldn't believe the way things were going, and how fast the day seemed to go by. It wasn't common at all for him to have this sort of luck, and he had to take a moment to remind himself he wasn't dreaming.

They passed by various shops and stands on the way back to Atty's hotel she was staying in for the week, the man feeling awkward as they entered and passed through the lobby. He was used to motels, the trailer park, and Po Town. Not... Expensive hotels. Even the elevator ride up was a big deal for him, hoping the young woman at his side wouldn't notice the way his hands were sweating. It didn't help that she held onto him the entire time, though he couldn't technically complain about that.

When they got inside her room, the brunette began organizing things for his stay over, utilizing the pullout couch. Guzma went for his phone, wiping his hand on his sweats before texting away.

"btw im not gonna be comin back 2night"
"You with that girl?"
"ya"
"Meow."
"gdi not like that"

He softly sighed at his ex-admin's teasing, trying to push down any less-than-pure thoughts.

"just letting u know so u dont think im dead or smthing"
"idk how long ill be up here"
"but things are going ok so far"
"That's good to hear. Keep it up, G."
"I'm gonna head to bed now that I know you're not in any deep shit. Goodnight."
"night"

Shade had taken particular attention to what Angel had said, looking at the Interpol agent. By the looks of it, Sylveon were supposed to calm people down with their feelers. Maybe he had scared the host, like what Angel had said. Interpol agents are all about following the law. They wouldn't break it just because they're the ones enforcing the law. That would destroy their reputation and double standards weren't exactly good traits to have in a cop. Although, she took away her attention and focused on Seven and Colress once more when they had welcomed her. Of course, what Colress said made her cheeks flush a little bit, while Pyros and Stror couldn't help but snicker a little louder. Shade decided to catch him, chuckling to herself with a very amused look to her face.

"That didn't sound right, Colress. I think you should be careful what you say around us. Everything can get construed very wrongly. As the oh-so infamous and popular phrase says: 'our minds are in the gutter'. All the time. Although, I will gladly be any kind of guinea pig for you if you need an experiment done, and I will do my best to help you. Chu also likes experiments, so I don't think you'll have any problem with her cooperation. Just as long as she gets to eat a particularly sweet treat afterwards," she looked at her brothers and shook her head at them. They finally regained their composure, but what Colress had said made it difficult for them to stop smiling. Their perfect poker face forever ruined, and will continually be ruined every time they see Colress, as this night will forever mark their memories.

Last edited:
At first, when Shade brought up the fact that he wasn't participating in phrasing, Colress responded with polite confusion. What she was trying to convey simply wasn't sinking in; at least not until she mentioned that their minds were in the gutter. Silently, the man's fingers tapped at his PADD, and after a moment he responded, "Ah! I understand. My most sincere apologies if I have offended you." Though he wasn't sure what he had said to trigger said thoughts, he would now attempt to be more precise in his language.

Moving back to the topic at hand, the man smiled, "Your offer is appreciated. If your Raichu is willing, I would at some point like to perform more tests on your Aloraichium Z. I will be sure to procure the required payment before proceeding." He of course was referring to whatever treat she had taken an interest in.

All the while, Seven of Nine was shooting both Stror and Pyros a pointed glare. Though she did not understand what they were smiling about, she knew it had to do with her Master.

⟶ Sushi High Roller

Last edited:
Shade just tried to keep her chuckling at a minimum as she responded back to him, saying that she wasn't offended, but it was extremely funny how he didn't catch that. She cleared her throat though and finally stopped laughing, nodding and replied to what the item usually was.

"Yes, it is this," she pulled out a Pecha Berry from her pocket. "These are quite common, and luckily they are. She adores these things and loves them to bits. She especially loves it when I make little Pecha cupcakes for her."

She sneaked the Berry underneath the table, getting it nabbed by the little Raichu underneath the table and she ate it with glee. A gift from Shade that told her she was doing a good job at keeping silent and still.

Pyros and Stror finally regained themselves and Pyros decided to whisper to Seven why they were giggling, with Pyros being the quieter whisperer.

"We were chuckling because when Colress had said "I am certain I could put you to use", it had sounded incredibly perverted. Like, he was going to use her for a little more than experimenting-"

"Yea, like some special, nerdy coitu-" interrupted Stror, who was interrupted by Pyros in turn.

"Okay, I think that's enough Stror..." sighed Pyros. He tried to keep himself from chuckling like a little middle schooler. Their speaking wasn't exactly too quiet, but not too loud, either. It was enough for Colress to hear, but not enough for Angel to hear.

The two finally regained their composure though, stood up straighter, and finished their meal, with Shade finally finishing hers after a couple minutes of her brothers finishing. Of course, she was blushing quite heavily after she heard what Pyros and Stror were talking about. She really didn't want herself to start thinking about that, especially a research partner/scientist buddy.

Last edited:
Shiori looked closely and finally noticed the small dent in the wall.
"Oh, yikes." Shiori said. But before he could say anymore, his and Raza's Z-Kaiseki arrived. Shiori couldn't help but to smile as he gazed on the eastern cuisine. It reminded Shiori a lot of the food he would have as a kid, back in Kanto. The actor glanced at Raza with an excited smile. "Let's eat!"

Raza, on the other hand, was slightly less excited. Sure, it was great that this food was similar to the food she had back as a Zorua, but she now encountered her age-old enemy. Chopsticks. Raza carefully picked up the eating utensils, inspecting them. When she was a Zorua Raza didn't have any fingers or opposable thumbs, and thus wasn't able to use chopsticks. But even when she evolved, Raza had never been able to get the hang of the infuriating sticks. And living in Unova hadn't exactly allowed her to hone her chopstick abilities. She had primarily had sandwiches and other food that didn't require precision.

Shiori noticed his disguised Zoroark's hesitation and gave her an encouraging smile.
"Don't worry. Just take your time." Shiori said. Raza glanced up at her trainer with a nervous smile and adjusted her grip on the chopsticks.

Angel smiled while her and Zorro were digging in. Although, she looked over to see Raza struggle a bit. Zorro made a small grunt to catch her attention, showing her how to hold the chopsticks with some in a little paper pocket near his plate. He took out the chopsticks from the paper pocket and broke the two apart. He then held them expertly in his hands, showing her on the hand with his thumb pointing at her how to hold the chopsticks and how to squeeze them without them criss-crossing away from each other or slipping out of their hands. Hopefully, this helped her.

Upon seeing the rather common berry, the scientist raised a brow, "It is pleasing to know that this should be a simple matter. Perhaps I will attempt baking Pecha Cupcakes..." Colress wasn't known to cook often, but thankfully cooking and science were essentially the same thing. He was confident they would turn out exceptional.

Raising a brow as the pair of young men leaned in, Seven listened with a raised brow. Of course, she wasn't following them until they stated a key word. "I have never known my Master to participate in the act of coitus." Unlike the pair who were trying to keep this secret, Seven did not attempt to remain silent.

Having not really heard the conversation leading up to Seven's outburst, Colress looked to the automaton with a raised brow. After a moment he replied bluntly, "Seven of Nine is correct. It is difficult to balance what you may call a social life with my research. Any attempts I have made have been unsuccessful; as a result I surround myself with Pokémon."

⟶ Sushi High Roller

Pyros and Stror cut their giggles finally and they both shrugged in unison. That didn't exactly stop them from thinking dirty now, but at least they could appreciate the fact that this guy couldn't have any relationships beyond his own research. That fact relaxed them a bit. Although, poor Shade was blushing furiously and glared angrily at her two brothers. But dropped it when she had heard that the man couldn't do so anyway. Thanking the stars, her blushes finally dissipated when the waiter came over to pick up their empty plates and leave the check down in the middle of the table.

Steeling herself away from her brothers' own perverted thoughts, she smiled at the fact that Colress wanted to try baking for Chu. Chu heard this and immediately hugged his leg, her cheeks being rubbed up against his pant leg as she refused to let go, as the man was being extremely kind to her. Luckily, numerous massages on her cheek pouches kept her electricity from staying in, but now the man's pant leg would be attracted to his own leg now. Shade could hear Chu rubbing her cheeks on the scientist's leg and she had to stop herself from giggling. My, was this little Raichu happy. She sneaked in the Poke Ball from her pocket and returned Chu before she accidentally caused Colress' hair to spike with static electricity, to which the ball wiggled angrily and demanded she be let out. Shade hushed the ball and said it would only take a moment before they were able to leave, and then she could snuggle Colress' leg for however long she liked.

Hearing this, the ball stopped shaking and she returned the Poke Ball to her pocket, giving Colress an amused look. She then told him in a nonchalant sounding voice that "she does this when people are nice to her", but her facial features wasn't fitting the sound of her voice. It was like she was keeping herself from bursting out laughing. Pyros and Stror kind of looked at her with a confused face until they saw her return Chu. They couldn't help themselves but smirk, but kept their thoughts in their head this time.

Seeing the flustered Shade, Colress waved a dismissive hand, "It's all right." A small frown creased his brow, "It was a topic that often came up at the Aether Foundation, though I am still unsure as to why others obsessed over my personal life."

With the check now before him, he quickly snapped it up before flagging down the waiter and explaining that he would prefer to use his digital wallet, as he typically didn't carry much money with him. The waiter nodded before leaving to get the mobile pay device. Upon feeling something grip around his leg, the man's brows raised curiously. Yet another message could be seen popping up on his PADD.

Do not be alarmed, it is Shadara Darastrix's Raichu.

In fact, he was almost more surprised when the creature hugging his leg vaporized. Shade must have recalled her partner. "Ah, we will be finished here shortly. I am certain your Raichu will be pleased." Now informed of her habits, Colress nodded, "Duly noted."

The waiter returned with a small device, to which Colress raised his arm up to. The PADD vibrated softly, signifying the transaction was successful. He then was given the waiter's device to sign. Once finished, the waiter gave the group a bow, "I hope you enjoy the rest of the festival!"

⟶ Sushi High Roller

Raza watched Zorro demonstrate, and also watched Shiori as he ate with his chopsticks. Using these two as references, the disguised Zoroark attempted to grab some of the sushi with the chopsticks. It took a few moments, but Raza finally managed to grip the sushi with the chopsticks. However, right before she was able to eat the seafood, it slipped right through her chopsticks. Raza let out a low, frustrated growl, and tried again. But each times she got close to eating a part of her Kaiseki, it would always slip out of her chopsticks. With a fed up growl, Raza threw down her chopsticks. Her illusion shimmered for a moment before coming back to her disguise. Shiori glanced at Raza.
"Hey. Don't give up. You can do this." Shiori said in an encouraging tone. Raza glanced up at her trainer, and with a sigh picked up her chopsticks again. This time, she was actually able to use them correctly, and finally had some of her Kaiseki.

Stuffing his phone back into his pocket, Guzma looked up to see Atty making the finishing touches on his makeshift bed for the night- Possibly the entire week if things continued the way they did. The little brunette gave a small huff, hands on her hips as she looked from her work to the man. "That's alright, right? Sorry there's not an extra room or something, I didn't expect, uh... To have more than just myself in here."

"S'Alright, it'll work," He shrugged, trying to mask the fact he felt guilty for taking up space like this. He felt like a burden, but it was her that invited him in the first place. He had to remind himself that she probably didn't mind, but of course there was that little voice in his head telling him he would soon come to regret everything. "You gonna go to bed, then?"

Atty swallowed, nodding, watching as Guzma took off his jacket and got comfortable on the pullout. He wore a tanktop, and the girl had to quickly avert her eyes when she realized she was staring. "Uh, yeah. Sorry if you wanted to, like, keep talking. I kinda wanna be up early so we can get some good seats, I'm pretty sure there's some people I know that are battling tomorrow. I wanna cheer 'em on."

"Yeah, that's fine," For whatever reason, the tension in the hotel room felt far heavier than in the garden. He couldn't put his finger on exactly why, but hopefully sleep would push down the awkwardness. "'Night. See you in the mornin'."

"Night, Guz," And with that, she was already gone, her door closing with a soft click, leaving the man to sit in silence and think about the nickname she had just given him and how enamored he had become over the course of the day.

Shade sighed in relief that it was finally over and smiled when Colress took the check. Pyros and Stror kind of felt bad that this guy's personal life had been through quite a few bits of scrutiny. Although, that still didn't help keep their minds from entering the gutter. Shade, Pyros, and Stror all bowed their heads at the waiter and stood up, with Stror and Pyros stretching their arms and back now that they were done and tired of sitting. All three waved goodbye at Angel and Shiori and their disguised Pokemon as they left the building, with the three waiting for Seven and Colress follow.

Meanwhile, Angel and Zorro returned the wave and smiled as they saw their friends leave. Zorro then took his attention to Raza as she struggled. He felt pretty bad for seeing her get this angry, but with a few encouraging words from Shiori, she finally got it. Although, he looked around when her illusion fell for a fraction of a second. Hopefully nobody saw that. The waiter over at the podium at the entrance was too busy with the other party's order, so it was fine. At least.

After a few minutes, Angel and Zorro had gotten done with their food and was now waiting for the others to catch up. She decided to ask him about his favorite movie that he had acted in. "What movie that you starred in was your favorite to act out?"

Last edited:
Now finished with dinner, Colress took his leave, beckoning his assistant to follow. The pair said a curt goodbye to those present at the other table, quickly following the trio of siblings outside.

Looking to Shade, Colress beamed, "You mentioned performing Move Stoked Sparksurfer for me in Malie Garden. Would you still be willing to do so, or would you prefer to do that at a later date?"

As Seven waited for the decision on their next move, she crossed her arms and stared at her Master for a few moments before settling her gaze upon Shade. Raising a brow, she awaited the woman's response.

⟶ Malie City; outside Sushi High Roller

Shade smiled and nodded, skipping over to Malie Garden. Seeing such girly behavior, Stror and Pyros burst out in laughter. They had never seen her this giddy before. Chu had released herself from her confines and now floated about Shade on her tail. Shade reattached her Z-Crystal to her Z-Bracelet as she made her way to Malie Garden. It had seemed by Shade's outward decision that they were going to do it now.

As they made their way to Malie Garden, Pyros and Stror had found Zarda napping nearby, her flame causing some Wild Pokemon to take shelter near her large size and warm fire. Smiling at the adorable sight, Pyros and Stror went over to Zarda and laid against her body, her posture being in a curled position, belly on the ground, and her tail and long neck encircling the Wild Pokemon. Pyros and Stror laid against the convex posture held by her back and watched as Shade got herself ready at the other side. The little lights in the garden helped to cast a mystical and beautiful glow throughout the garden, causing Shade's skin to illuminate and reflect quite a bit of it. She took off her lab coat, seeing that she was already getting warmed up. Her black tee and black booty shorts, as well as her hand-made twine necklace with her 9 charms bobbing as she bounced on the balls of her heels, were now visible, as well as the numerous illuminated scars lining her arms and legs from her past experiences with accidents or scuffles caused by Pokemon.

Chu smiled and floated over to the battlefield, ready to show off her potential. Shade looked over to where Colress (would be) was standing and asked him in a slightly soft, but clear voice, so she could be heard but not wake up the wildlife. "Do you want it to be altered by Electric Terrain and Nasty Plot, or do you want to do base potential first? If we do this multiple times, we will have to rest 15 minutes at a time, since I don't want to tire both of us out."

Last edited:
The blonde pair followed after Shade who led them into Malie Garden. The behavior of course registered as odd to Colress, however it was a known display of excitement or elevated mood. Once inside the Garden proper, they took note of Zarda who seemed at piece. With the boys now situated it was time to perform the demonstration.

Gesturing to Seven he smiled, "Colress Machine No. 1054 is fitted with a multitude of sensory equipment. I would like for these attacks to be aimed towards the unit. I would prefer to run the rest multiple times. A base test with simply the Z-Move, and then with the other modifiers, each applied separately. The data does not need to be collected tonight, perhaps two tests now, and more at a later time."

Moving away from any bystanders, Seven placed herself in an optimal position to be struck by the powerful Z-Move. "Sensors are online."

⟶ Malie Garden

(Since Seven will just stand there, I have asked @Ninian about autoing the hit and she agreed)

Shade smirked and giggled as the energy and adrenaline bubbling inside her veins caused her to slightly shake a bit. Even if it was just one attack, she felt super excited for it. "Alright, Chu! Show your stuff!" she had yelled.

At that moment, she crossed her arms to her chest, her Z-Crystal shined with a brilliant light that caused the nearby Pokemon to wake up and watch the spectacle. She then uncrossed her arms, Chu following her arm movements in complete sync. She then did the animation of the Electric-Type Z-Crystal, where her arms are parallel to each other and on her chest, her hands then jutting away from her arms in the form of a lightning bolt. Chu had followed in suit to the movements, and the light shot forth from the Z-Crystal and hit Chu, powering her Thunderbolt up into a powerful attack.

Shade smirked and saw Chu's tail light up with sparkling and crackling electricity. "Now! Stoked Sparksurfer!"

Chu giggled and her entire body was cloaked in a bright light from the electricity. She then shot into the sky, the lightning and power for her psychic ability helped her up into the sky and began to surf in the clouds, gathering up the static electricity in the air. She giggled and with the snap of Shade's fingers, she dove down, a streak of yellow and white light permeating the dark night as they head down towards Seven immovable body. She struck Seven, the large aura of electricity hitting her before her body made contact with Seven. The energy's momentum hit the ground around Seven and herself.

The blast was at least several meters in radius, the tower of energy radiating off of the ground and heading skyward in a pillar of light and electricity, as Chu pulled up at the last moment to deliver the powerful attack. The light shone forth and could be seen from way up in the stratosphere with how bright it was. She turned around to see the destruction she had wrought when the light and electricity disappeared.

Wild Pokemon were cowering behind Zarda's tail, who also stirred a bit and watched as Chu demonstrated her power. The ground at the base sight was completely fried, along with the rest of the ground nearby being electrified by the electricity. The air around Seven and the blast was just completely drenched in the static electricity. Chu looked like she wasn't even breaking a sweat, although her energy levels could be noted by how low she was surfing over the ground towards Shade, who smiled and hugged her best friend. Chu smiled and snuggled into her trainer, happy to have been of use.

The toll on her body- no... Aura had caused her to take on a more paler look, but her energy levels were just the same. Chu looked like the toll from her own aura had taken into affect, but her energy levels were still in normal range. Shade walked up to Seven and looked on in worry.

"You okay in there? Hopefully the blast didn't harm you too badly."

Last edited:
Though she made no attempt to move from the attack, Seven's left arm extended to act almost as a lightning rod for the electric attack, all while she supported it with her right arm as the Raichu crashed into her. The empowered Thunderbolt was certainly pushing the Porygon's defensive capabilities. Being pushed back by the powerful charged tackle, the Virtual Pokémon utilized the strength of her housing to remain erect, and grounded.

Despite being electrified, Colress wore a smile, examining the incredible results. "Absolutely magnificent...!" He then fell to silence as he parsed the data.

When spoken to, the Porygon2 remained silent for a moment before responding to Shade, "...It is... fortunate that my housing was reinforced with Eviolite. I am currently running a diagnostic program. I will recover." With those words, Seven's form flashed a bright white, as she began to Recover her true form, along with the rest of her attached equipment.

"I'm surprised there were no large variations in your energy readings. However, you should rest, perhaps we shall continue this test tomorrow. Ah! Did you wish to see the results? I am certain you would find them most fascinating."

⟶ Malie Garden

"Hmm... My favorite movie..." Shiori said, leaning back. He had finished his Z-Kaiseki, and now was just waiting for Raza to finish. "Well, I haven't really starred in any other movies besides the Marine Knight Gyarados movies. I played a minor role in the Full Metal Cop series, as a normal police officer. That was kinda fun. I also liked the small role I had in the Invaders series. But I'd have to say my favorite would be playing Marine Knight Gyarados."

Raza, after a little bit more of struggling, managed to finish her food. Glad that she was finally finished, the disguised Zoroark leaned back in her seat and cross her arms triumphantly.

Shade sighed a bit. Her sighing did get more frequent as she got more exhausted. She looked at the man with tired eyes and bowed her head in both thanks and you're welcome. She looked to see that Seven's body had fully repaired itself. If she were to take another hit from a more powerful attack, her shell could break. She thought for a moment before giving an idea to Colress. Although, her idea escaped her and she wasn't able to completely remember it or what she was trying to remember. She gave up on it and looked up at Colress, nodding her head in response to his question. Chu squeaked triumphantly, obviously very proud of her power at the moment. Shade then responded with a little chuckle. "I would be pretty excited and be bouncing all over the place, but usually after a Z-Move, we both get pretty drained. I most likely won't be showing my excitable behavior until I sleep, but I'll still be excited nonetheless. Just in case you find my body language lackluster in the exciting department."

Pyros and Stror smiled as they watched the two scientists collaborate. Zarda smiled and told the little Pokemon in her circle that it was alright before falling back to sleep again. The Pokemon hesitated, but soon fell asleep, as well, trying to ignore the humans nearby.

Meanwhile, Angel smiled while Shiori talked and reminisced a little bit. She thought for a moment before asking again. "Have you worked alongside Brycen at all?"

The waiter came up and took the plates from the four, flashing Shiori a happy smile, like he had known him from somewhere, but decided against saying anything about it. He then dropped the check, to which Zorro grabbed. Even though he did have money, it would be funny if-

His train of thought was broken when Angel held his arm. She gave him a stern look and a raised eyebrow, basically saying "don't cause us anymore trouble". Zorro just chuckled and left the check in the middle of the table, with Angel digging into her purse to help pay for it. Zorro gave Raza a thumbs up. A congratulatory thing for beating the unruly chopsticks.

Last edited:
"Your exhaustion is expected, especially considering the amount of power behind that execution." Smiling, he gestured towards Seven to come to him before continuing, "Perhaps we should head to the hotel. Regardless of your desire to sleep, you should at the very least relax. Is it nearby?"

Upon being summoned, Seven began to power back on several of her systems vital to movement. After a few awkward moments, she made her way back over towards her Master. "I will require several hours to regenerate. Preferably as soon as possible."

⟶ Malie Garden

Shade nodded in understanding. Having gone through this multiple times before, she was quite accustomed to feeling tired. She nodded again at his other statement, she pointed to the tall building looming over the garden in the city's border.

"That's it, right there. Stror, you wanted a bed. Pyros, you want to stay out here. Let's go."

She carefully walked until she finally made it to the path. The crunch of the grass from being electrocuted woke up some other Pokemon nearby, but once they were through, they could feel more at ease from making little noise. Stror had his arm around Shade's shoulder, helping her stand upright and walking her to the hotel. He looked over at Seven and gave her a cheeky smile while offering a suggestion.

"If your body needs to rest, I can give you a piggy back ride. I've given piggy back rides to Gravelers, so I'm pretty sure I can pick up an android's shell."

~~~~~~~~~~

Pyros smiled, as he watched his family leave and he sent out all of his Pokemon. Using Zarda as a pillow, he rested his upper back on her's. His Salazzle and his Kantonian Ninetales using his lap as a pillow, his Turtonator curling up next to him, and his Salamence and Haxorus curled around Pyros and his other Pokemon. Chandelure was seen resting on a tree nearby, his hook being spiritually locked on the branch, so he could rest without exerting too much energy. It was going to be a fine day tomorrow.

Last edited:
Waving goodbye to Pyros, Colress followed after Shade and Stror. It was obvious the woman was exhausted, as she was allowing her brother to assist her. Though the hotel was fairly close, it was still going to be a difficult journey for both Shade and his assistant, Seven.

When asked if she needed a rest, the automaton raised a brow, "No. I will be able to function for a while longer." Pausing she thought for a moment before continuing, "However, your offer is appreciated."

As she walked, Seven couldn't determine whether his Graveler comment was an exaggeration or reality. They weighed 230-243lbs, and though they were more diminutive than she was, it was a lot of weight for a single human to carry. What circumstance would have even required such an action? His comment left her with many questions.

The nearby wild Pokémon drew her attention, as they appeared to be disturbed by their presence, though not enough to attack, thankfully. Still, she was cautious.

⟶ Malie Garden

Shade lightly elbowed Stror for saying such an overexaggerated thing. Stror chuckled and tried to clear up what he had just said, since it just occurred to him that Seven and Colress aren't the ones one could easily joke around about. "Ahh, well, the weight of a Graveler is comparable to a fully muscled wrestler. I could carry one, but it is difficult to. I only carried one for about a meter before dropping the poor fella. I was gonna say Golem, but then Shade would've really elbowed me," he chuckled, although he was right about Shade elbowing him. He nodded toward Seven when she said she had appreciated the help.

They finally made it to the hotel, and Stror went over to the elevator to help her get to her room. He looked over at Colress and smiled before speaking. "Your room is right next to ours. So you won't have to go far."

He pressed a button for the second floor and waited for Colress and Seven to get in.

Last edited:
Once inside the elevator, Seven spoke up in regards to the Graveler comment. "I was unsure of the validity of your claims. However, it is more realistic that you were able to carry someone of that stature over a short distance."

Beaming to Stror, and then Shade, he spoke, "It was very kind of you to offer us a room, though I suppose I should thank Pyros later for giving his up. Still, this is far more convenient than our current arrangement."

⟶ Hotel

"That's all for today, Gina. I don't think Malie is what we are looking for."

"I concur. All of Ula'ula seems unsuitable for any sort of office space. Po Town to the West seems completely off limits. Reports claim that a large wall surrounds the Town and the interior is mostly ruined. I suggest that we analyze the other islands, Akala and Melemele, instead. They seem to pander to a larger demographic."

"That sounds like a plan. We are here for a whole week after all."

Kiran and his Gothitelle had been surveying the back streets of Malie for the past couple hours. While the festivities were not as present in the recesses of the city, some people had still overflowed there. Still, it wasn't an overwhelming amount. Not overwhelming for Kiran and Gina, in the least. Crowds usually weren't the problem, just interacting with them. They had a new thing to do now- go find Gerald and his crew of Pokemon. It wouldn't be too hard. Finding Gerald was like finding a bright red bolt in a haystack- maybe you'd have to look a little bit for it, but once you see it, your job's essentially done.

"Let's go find Gerald, Gina."

"Affirmative."

-----
Puff had to say, he felt a little shafted by Gerald. He picked Million over him- granted, Million destroyed that Hitmonchan. But he had a right to be grumpy about it, dang it! Not like he was in the morning though. That Salazzle...He needed to see her again. And maybe that Linoone too. He wasn't even angry anymore- now he was just being aloof. Gerald and June were probably relieved at that though, considering that meant he wouldn't be going off getting into fights.

Gerald and June were utilizing Puff being quiet to figure out what they would do with the rest of their night. It was getting late now, and that high profile Sushi place looked a little...crowded to say the least. And while some may call it a bit childish, he wasn't really too into sushi. Nonetheless, without reservations getting into any restaurant would be a pain during the festival. What to do, what to do...Was there food back at the hotel room?...Did he even have the key to the hotel room?

"Gerald." A voice rang out, spooking the trainer. He stared around for the one who said his name, then realizing that no one had actually said it. A Gothitelle entered the scene, joined by a man a little taller than Gerald himself.

"You know, I don't think I'll ever get used to you doing that." He told Gina, who answered him in her monotone voice once again. "It's not hard to get used to it. If you'd like, I'll do it while you sleep to encourage the normality of it." Gina was certainly a character. "Thanks for the offer Gina, but I'll skip. Nice to see you Kiran."

"Heh, Gina making some suggestions about her telepathy again? Nice to see you too Gerald." Kiran smiled at his friend. "What have you guys been up to?"

"Just checking out the festival, though I could ask the same of you. What took you so long?"

Kiran rubbed the back of his head. "Lots of sites to visit, among other things. May of gotten a little distracted at the festivities..." "Kiran was concerned with finding a nice bauble or two from the stands. He was actually-" Kiran interjected Gina before she could continue. "Yes, that's the case. You were in the tournament, right? How'd that go?"

What was Kiran hiding from him...? Eh. It couldn't be anything important. Otherwise he wouldn't of cut off Gina. But what was he getting "baubles" for? Like, souvenirs for himself? Gerald didn't see Kiran as the kind of guy to do that. Oh yes, the question. "Oh, yeah! Made it through this round. June and Million helped me crush it. Violet did well too, just a...bad match up." He didn't like to put down his Pokemon by not mentioning them. Because Violet had done well. But the Ice Beam just threw a wrench in things.

"That's great! When are you on again?"

"Day after tomorrow. I'm up against someone named Atlas. Uses a lot of Bug types from what I've seen...Maybe I should've not used June in this round. She'll probably be prepping for June now that I've shown her off." Gerald shrugged. "Not that it's a problem for me right now. We'll figure it out as we go."

There was a brief quiet. "So, um, you haven't eaten yet either, have you?" Kiran spoke. "I kinda forgot to make reservations, well, anywhere..."

"Nah, we haven't eaten yet. But we have food back at the place, right? Why don't we just turn in for the night and hang there?" Gerald suggested.

"Sounds like a good idea to me. Gina?" "I have no objections, nor should any of Gerald's Pokemon." Puff pouted a bit. So much for finding the Linoone or Salazzle. "...Sans the bunny."

"
So, we all...mostly agree. Alright then, let's go." And so off went Gerald and his friends into the night. Puff glared through the crowd one more time, but saw nothing.

With a snort, he would settle for finding his two accomplices the next day.

"Glad we could help, Colress. You should have two beds and a full bathroom with a walk-in closet, as well as free wifi and free channels to surf on the television set, as well as sizable voltage in the walls for Seven of Nine to recharge. I wish you luck in your upcoming battle tomorrow. Who are you battling against? I don't remember," Shade asked. Her exhaustion was proving difficult to remember some things, and she had to say Colress' name and Seven's full address for her to fully remember them in the morning. Stror smiled but got a bit worried when Shade had said Seven's full name.

"You don't normally say people's full name, Shade. You actually gonna forget in the morning? Including mine?" Stror asked, to which Shade responded after a moment. It had seemed like she was growing tired fast and was finding it difficult to stand up. Stror picked her up bridal style, so she can rest.

"Yes, Strorgos Vythalinibor Darastrix. If I need to say the names of people I care about, including my siblings such as yourself and our brother Pyroshu Rastrixen Darastrix, then I'd rather say the full names as to avoid two overprotective brothers thinking I should head to the hospital just because a Z-Move gave me partial memory loss from the exhaustion. It normally wouldn't affect me this much, but today was different. Besides, a girl has to have her cycle. Probably why it affected me so," Shade rested her head on Stror's shoulder while talking, keeping her eyes shut. Stror sighed and his worry and concern in his eyes were replaced with understanding as he smiled over to Colress.

"If you have concerns, don't worry. She'll be fine. Might not look like it now, but believe it or not, this is normal. Luckily, she doesn't go insane on us anymore. Used to be really bad when we hit puberty."

At that, the elevator dinged and the doors opened. Stror walked out first, carrying the now asleep Shade. Chu had been floating around her and had snuggled onto her trainer's belly, putting the woman's arms around her and resting. Stror smiled at the adorable sight and asked Chu before she fell asleep to get the door. They walked two doors down from the elevator and Chu used her psychic powers to pick up the card and slide it in the door's interface, to which the door responded by a small ding and a click as the door unlocked. She put the card back and even turned the knob and pushed the door open for Stror to get in. Stror then told Colress a good night before slipping into the room and setting Shade and Chu down on the bed and snuggling into his own, keeping an ear out for his sister. The door slowly closed and clicked to lock, with a small ding.

Last edited:
Giving a nod to Shade, Colress further expressed his gratitude, however he paused for a moment before responding to her question, "Jackson. I will be doing research on him tonight."

Of course, Seven didn't see anything wrong with her saying their full names, however she raised a brow when Stror brought up the potential issue. Furrowing her brows in concern, the Porygon2 spoke up, "If you are exhausted to such a degree, perhaps you require my assistance. I can recharge and regenerate in your room as well, I am not so damaged that I require my Master." Stror's attempts to assuage her concerns did not go over too well, "...I see."

It was time for the pair to retire to their own room. After exchanging good nights, they headed towards the nearby room, retiring themselves.

⟶ Hotel

"Brycen? Oh, yeah, yeah. He was Mecha Cop, in the Full Metal Cop series. A really interesting guy. He was really quiet all the time, but when he was on camera, bam! He could jump into any role just like that." Shiori said. He scratched his head, thinking back. "I challenged him to a battle during one of the breaks we had in filming the fourth movie. He was really strong, but I managed to beat him."
Shiori sat back up, a smile coming across his face.
"I guess you could say he was a... Cool guy." Shiori said. Raza, who had given a thumbs up back to Zorro, winced at her trainer's bad pun and sighed. She shook her head and put her head in her hand. Growling quietly at Zorro, the Zoroaek communicated that Shiori made that pun a majority of the time he talked about battling Brycen.

Shiori smiled back at the waiter, then after checking the bill pulled out the money to pay for his and Raza's part of the meal. The actor glanced out the window of the restaurant, noticing how dark it had become. It looked a little late, they've been in here for a while. Shiori guessed he wouldn't have much time to practice tonight, if at all. Turning back to Angel, Shiori smiled.
"So, you said that your teachings about Dark and Fairy types was going well? Traveled to any interesting places?" Shiori asked.

Angel smiled and had to give the guy credit for such a pun. Although, she did see that coming, she couldn't help but smile at it. Zorro caught on to Raza's comment and had to stifle a giggle. Angel took some money out of her purse to pay for the check, and the waiter took their check and their plates. Zorro stood up and pulled Angel's seat out, and did the same for Raza, since it was getting dark and they should head back to their rooms.

Angel got up and stretched her legs discreetly. She smiled and thought back to when she was teaching the people of Kalos about them. After taking Zorro's arm in hers and waiting for them to get out and leave, she began to speak of her time teaching. "Well, yes. They went quite well. Although, the only place I found interesting was a new settlement that appeared in the mountains, West of the Vaniville Town and over a river and through the meadow. There are these huge mountains that stop short of each other. There was a settlement there, and they seemed to be Kantonians. I went up to them and taught them how to use Z-Crystals and teach them about Dark- and Fairy-Types. They were giving some good pointers about why some Dark-Types were evil, but most were evil by their upbringing that then hardwired into their genetics or their habits they had when growing up. To say the least, they were enlightened and let me stay there for a bit while I recovered from my journey. They were really hospitable people and their fort they built there was amazing to walk through. Felt like I was walking through an army fort. It was amazing. I wonder if they are still there..."

Last edited:
Shiori and Raza stood up, Raza politely nodding at Zorro for pulling out her chair. Shiori held the door open for Angel and the Zoroarks to go through. Even though it was dark outside, it was still relatively warm. Shiori could feel a slight breeze as the air began to cool.

There was something that Angel said that made Shiori think.
"Hmm... Angel, you said you know a bit about Z-Crystals too, right?" Shiori asked. "What exactly are they? The only thing I really know is that they somehow make a Pokemon really strong for a moment, kinda like a momentary Mega-Evolution or something."

Angel and Zorro followed Raza and Shiori outside, with Zorro nodding toward Shiori as thanks for opening the door. Once they were away from the building, Zorro relaxed his illusion, reverting back to his Zoroark self. His arm was still around Angel's and he pushed up his glasses a bit so he could see the others a little more clearly. He smiled and looked over to Angel, who was trying to formulate a response for Shiori with a blank look.

After a brief moment, she resumed smiling and responded. "Well, I'm not an expert on Z-Crystals. All I can tell you is what I've been seeing in lore and personal experience. They are completely different from Mega Evolution though. You don't have to have a strong bond between trainer and Pokemon for this, and you only need two physical components instead of the three or four. The Z-Crystal and a place to hold it for use, unlike a Key Stone, the Pokemon's appropriate Mega Stone, and the places to hold both stones. Although, you do need to have the Pokemon use a move that is the same type as the Z-Crystal you are using, and some are even more specific with the kind of species or the kind of attack. Z-Crystals allow the human to give up some of their energy through a ritualistic dance, and give their power over to the Pokemon, who can then use it in their attacks to either grow stronger, heal themselves, weaken the opponent, or damage the opponent. It doesn't matter if the Pokemon follows up in the dance, since they are usually open to accept a power boost, although some will follow the ritualistic dancing if they are capable. Because they are using the aura or energy from a person to power the move, it will cause both exhaustion to the human and the Pokemon executing the Z-Move. The human's suffering is proportional to the amount of energy they put into the attack. It takes a lot of practice to withstand even giving energy for the Z-Move to work. Basically, the Z-Crystal is a conduit for the human's energy to be given to the Pokemon, who can utilize it in a much stronger attack, or potentially heal the Pokemon or buff it up. Or possibly weaken the opponent. Although, I have no idea how it is made, but it probably has something to do with some outside energy source."

With that out of the way, she yawned and had an idea. "If you want to see how a Z-Crystal is performed, I can show you. I have a Dark Z-Crystal. Zorro would love to show off his power, unless you don't want to do it. Then maybe we can do it sometime tomorrow. Although, it would be beneficial for me if we did it tonight, since I'll sleep better."

Last edited: