• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Alola World Festival [Discussion]

How should we battle?

• Pokemon Showdown

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Roleplay it out

Votes: 24 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Maxene Nial Vogel

Hometown: Castelia City

Appearance: She has white hair that is long that reaches into her hips, blue and white colored highschool uniform with a short white tie, has a white choker in her neck, has long white socks reaching into her knees, pink doll shoes, a headband with 3 diamond shaped holes,blue eyes, and a blue flower at the back of her ears.

Personality: An very shy girl, she is often seen reading books and don't notice people passing by so she often gets bumped into. but inside she is a very optimistic one.

Backstory: She is the daughter of the mayor of Castelia city. She had finished the Unova league a year ago and just got 3 of the badges in the Kalos region. when she heard about the world festival she got excited and traveled to Alola from Courmaline city. She is a fairy type user

Team: (6 allowed, limited to one shiny per character. Please use the Pokemon Bio sheet for each mon and put your team in a spoiler to save space.)
Species:Whimsicott
Name:
Ability: Prankster
Movelist: (4 Moves)
  1. Substitute
  2. Leech Seed
  3. Energy ball
  4. Protect
Summary: A very bubbly whimsicott. Maxene caught her at Nacrene city.
Species:Sylveon
Name:
Ability: Pixilate
  1. Swift
  2. Dazzling gleam
  3. Hyper beam
  4. Protect
Summary: A very loyal sylveon. This is what her father gave to her on her 13th birthday. Also her main.

Species:Dedenne
Name:
Ability: Pickup
  1. Charm
  2. Volt Switch
  3. Parabolic Charge
  4. N/A
Summary: A Troublemaker. Maxene caught her at Cyllage city

Species:Gardevoir
Name:
Ability: Trace
  1. Moonblast
  2. Disarming voice
  3. Draining kiss
  4. Protect
Summary: A quiet one. Maxene caught her at Anville town.

Species:Florges
Name:
Ability: Flower Veil
  1. Magical Leaf
  2. Petal Blizzard
  3. Toxic
  4. Rain dance
Summary: A mature one. Maxene caught her at Courmaline city.

Species:Wigglytuff
Name:
Ability: Competitive
  1. Sing
  2. Heal Pulse
  3. Psychic
  4. Ice beam
Summary: Confident. Maxene caught her at Opelucid city.
Other: Whoo! this took a lot of time to type. i hope i get accepted~
BEEP BEEP

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
wait @VolcanoPheonix
"
  • If a post contains images of ANY sort, they must be either created by the poster themselves or works created for them, specifically, by request or commission, and this must be verifiable. Using of art of ANY OTHER source is EXPRESSLY prohibited. We have no tolerance for art theft. If you wish to describe a character, it is far preferable to use words to do so. This also applies to Fanmade Pokémon, as shall be detailed below. This restriction also applies to discussion threads.
"

How tall is that Lopunny, by the way?

Salazzle is 4'05" (larger than the average Salazzle).

Is Lopunny 3'11" (average Lopunny size)?
Puff is actually smaller than most Lopunny, standing at nearly a foot shorter (3'0")

Almost all of his other Pokemon match up with their "canon" size except June (Delphox) who is 5'01".

I'll have a post up today, but not anytime soon as I have school and then homework to do. Y'all post too fast :p

XD yeaa sorry about that. I have an exam soon :/ eh.... I won't be able to post anything this morning.

Heh, karma if I leave XD Everyone'll start posting while I'm gone XD

I'll need BurbleBurble to make a post (not trying to rush you by the way, but need it for my character XD). I just need to get Lopunny and Salazzle away from each other with some decency and follow Pyros outside before I post anymore (please don't RP too far away from me XD).

No, it's not. You can appear at the malasada shop, or outside. Pyros will be outside soon, and I'll be having Salazzle leave once BurbleBurble puts a post up. I decided against just not posting until Burble does, so I'll have Pyros leave his Ennewt in the shop while she can handle herself.

Apologies on my slowness on posting. I have a school project due tomorrow (Err, later today) that I needed to get done first. Hopefully I can post again tomorrow...I don't have much planned besides playing some things with my brother so I should be okay to post.

Jackson realized he was spacing out but he was brought back to reality when he heard the word tournament several times within a couple of minutes. He quickly rushed out of the malasada shop before turning towards Malie Garden, he was starting to feel a small bit dizzy. His awkward trot turned into a jog and then into a run. He had run so fast that his pokeball containing Markov, his Machamp. He soon reached the edge of the entrance and slid into it as fast as he could.

Umm.. Should there have been something happening to Markov? It seems very... left out XD

Name: Daxter Theroux
Hometown: Lacunosa Town (Formerly), Unova Region.

Appearance: White skin color, curly medium length black hair, brown eyes, somewhat thin build, black rim Glasses, dark grey pants and shoes, light green Polo Shirt and a small blue digital watch.

Personality: Daxter is a very polite and composed person most of the time. But, if there's a Bug Type anywhere near him all that goes out the window. He absolutely adores Bug types and will nerd out when he sees one, whether it belongs to a trainer or not. Often to the discomfort of the trainer or the Pokemon...

Backstory: Daxter is the current Champion of the Unova Region and has held the title for quite a while (Exactly 14 years, almost losing it a few times.). After being married for 10 years with his wife and having a son for 7, they decided to move to the Alola region. However, his responsabilites as Unova's Champion prevent him from moving away. In order for him to move to Alola, he would either have to lose against a trainer who will accept the title or go through a 10 month waiting period to resign as the champion. He's currently 7 months into the waiting period.

Even though he couldn't move, there was nothing stopping his family from moving. They had moved to Alola 5 months ago and are still waiting for the last 3 for Daxter. When his family heard about the Alola World Festival they urged him to go, and after he pulled a few strings he did just that. Even though he'll be arriving late, he's excited for the festival and to see his family in person for the first time in months.

Other: Beep Beep!

Pokemon Team:

crustle.gif

Species: Crustle (Male)
Name: Earthl
Moves: X-Scizzor, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Shell Smash
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sturdy
Personality: Earthl is very rowdy and hates to sit still. He'll either try to pick a fight with other Pokemon or just wonder around for something to do. He was Daxter's very first Pokemon.
----------------------
yanmega.gif

Species: Yanmega (Female)
Name: Trina
Moves: Bug Buzz, Air Slash, Ancient Power, Shadow Ball
Nature: Timid
Ability: Tinted Lense
Personality: Trina is a very shy Pokemon, often staying in the air to avoid people or other Pokemon. She's very friendly when you get to meet her, but she's no pushover in battle.
--------------------
galvantula.gif

Species: Galvantula (Female)
Name: Ellie
Moves: Bug Buzz, Thunder, Energy Ball, Sticky Web
Nature: Rash
Ability: Compound Eyes
Personality: Ellie can be very careless, in battle or not. She likes to stir up trouble whenever she can and get into dangerous situations for the thrill of it, much to Daxter's worry.
------------------------
heracross-f.gif

Species: Heracross (Female)
Name: Eliza
Moves: Megahorn, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Night Slash
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Guts
Personality: Eliza is Daxter's friendliest and most approachable Pokemon. She loves interacting with others and having a good time. However, you'll quickly regret getting on her bad side.
---------------------
escavalier.gif

Species: Escavalier (Male)
Name: Vince
Moves: Megahorn, Iron Head, Sleep Talk, Rest
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Shell Armor
Personality: Vince is incredibly lazy, earning himself the nickname "Bed Bug" by many people (Daxter Included). You'll often find him sleeping or eating excessive amounts of food. Most people will assume he's a Slacking if they've never seen him before.
---------------------
volcarona.gif

Species: Volcarona (Male)
Name: Solaris
Moves: Bug Buzz, Fiery Dance, Giga Drain, Quiver Dance
Nature: Bold
Ability: Flame Body
Personality: Solaris is Daxter's most powerful Pokemon. He's not afraid to take risks, is very heroic in nature and can also be very prideful. He's a huge show off too, in battle or not.