• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Alola Trainer's Academy

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Crystal jumped down to talk to Ash's Pokemon "Hello" Crystal said in Pokespeak, a little shy when talking to the Litten and the Eevee.

"I was expecting this meeting to happen tomorrow, but it hardly matters. They are so cute!" Rachel squealed in admiration of Ash's Pokemon.

"Thanks." Ash said. "I can say the same about your Vulpix!" She said to Rachel. "Hello there, I am Litten. It's a pleasure." Litten said in Pokespeak, as Eevee bounded over to the two Pokemon. "I'm Eevee! I love your look! So your an Alolan Vulpix? Sweet!" Eevee said, bouncing up and down.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Rachel was about to make a comment before she saw the clock in the room and realized how late it was.

"Oh man, I need to get to bed. Sorry Ash, we'll have an extended meeting tomorrow. I'll see you later." Rachel said as she picked up Crystal to head back to her room. Crystal gave a wave goodby to the Littne and the Eevee. Crystal would have liked to talk to them more, but she knew they needed rest for tomorrow.

"See ya!" Ash shouted after her, as she picked up Eevee and Litten, and brought them back to their dorm room. Ash was now tired, thank goodness. Litten and Eevee escaped Ash's grasp, as they flopped onto the bed, exhausted, and soon, out cold, as did Ash, do the exact same thing.

Tommy was bushed after getting his bag back from the Deino. He went back to his cabin but he saw Rahel and another girl walk away from each other. He went to his cabin and fell asleep, snuggling up with Syche and Jet, while Deino rested on the floor. "Good night everyone." Tommy whispered. It was a big day tommarow so he fell straight to sleep.

(It's been a while...time to start things back up!)

Ash awoke groggily, as Litten and Eevee licked her face. Ash pushed open her curtains, and slipped on her usual clothes, and shoes, coming her hair neatly, then putting it up in a high ponytail. After doing so, she returned Eevee to her Pokeball, and with Litten on her shoulder, Ash walked out of her dorm room, ready to start the day. Unfortunately, she had no idea where any classes were.

Waking up with his now three Pokemon by his side, he turned off his alarm clock and got his clothes on. He walked outside with his three Pokemon but returned Dieno and Mudkip. He then saw a girl in the hall. "Hey, you look lost. I'm Tommy, and this if my Eevee, Syche." Tommy commented. "Ee! Eevee!"(Nice too meet you!) Eevee said, gently. "Hehe, Eevee just said nice to meet you. I have learned to speak fluent eeveelution." He said blushing. He really didn't like to reveal that quality, it just always seemed to pop out. "But really, you look lost. Where do you need to go?" Asked Tommy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonnie yawned and sat upright, Moon was playing on the little chandelier. Bonnie smiled and pulled her hair back into a bun, she then got changed into her normal and outfit and grabbed her bag. Stuffing everything she needed into it, she grabbed Moon and her violin case and set off. She was eager to start the day.

"Next class, I forgot which..." Ash said, as Litten jumped off of her shoulder, admiring the Eevee. If this Eevee was anything like the Eevee Ash had, it would have jumped onto to Litten in excitement, so thank God for personality. "I am Litten. A pleasure." Litten said in Pokemon speak, while bowing down to the Eevee.

"Next class is Pokemon fitness." Said Tommy. "Follow me!" He said. In pokespeak, while Tommy wasn't litsening, Eevee talked with Litten. "My name is Syche! Do you have a nickname?" Eevee asked Litten, joyfully smiling.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Lync woke up from the day and in his room. Since he has no roommate, it is technically his room now. Beforehand, Lync picked up his schedule. "Morning fitness is first up....." Lync said to himself clearly tired. The male freshened up and put on the same attire from yesterday except he was now wearing a pair of black shorts for fitness. Summoning Lucifer from his Pokeball, Lync carried him through the hallway of the building.

"Nope! Just Litten!" Litten said in Pokemon speak, happy with his normal species name. Ash followed Tommy, while she said, "Pokemon Fitness...do trainers do anything? It sounds as though it's only Pokemon." Ash then saw Litten conversing with Eevee, and Ash's Eevee popped out of its Pokeball, and seeing this, he became jealous, and tackled Eevee, but this was Eevee's way of saying hello. "I'm so sorry..."Ash said to Tommy and his Eevee, while picking up her's.