• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Alola Trainer's Academy

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"I mean," Lync said. "You can do whatever you want. Just be yourself." Lync had just finished his food, along with Lucifer conveniently. After putting their trays away and cleaning up their mess, Lync walked back to Rachel and Bonnie as Lucifer to Crystal and Moon. "Alright whenever you guys are ready!" Lync said cheerfully. "We can start whenever."

Bonnie took a deep breath, "Alright, I'll do it" She said. Nervously, she pulled the hair out of her eye and pushed it back behind her ear. It made no difference to her vision, it never would. The colour of her eye was different to her normal one, it was very pale blue, almost white. Moon smiled and sighed, jumping up into Bonnie's arms. Bonnie blushed nervously and smiled awkwardly. "I- ..." She sighed, "My right eye is blind"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Hmm?" Lync said looking up from his camera. Seeing Bonnie's right eye has a different color from her left eye. "Aw that's pretty." Lync claimed when he saw the dicromatic eyes. "So what if you are part blind?" Lync asked. "Everyone has their flaws, it's what makes them who they are." It was almost as if Lync was giving a profound speech of some sort. "I don't think we should care if you are blind or not, we should care about a friends even if they're flawed." Lynx fixed his beanie as he finished up his last statement.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Excatly. You're fine just the way you are." Rachel said in full agreement with Lync. Her eyes were pretty, even if one of them was partially blind. Rachel was just happy Bonnie had the confidence to show her full face, it would go a long way.

Bonnie flushed a brilliant shade of red, "Th- Thanks, nobody's ever told me that before" She said. Moon sighed and then jumped down to play with the other Pokemon. "Okay, I'm ready!" Bonnie exclaimed.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Alright!" Lync exclaimed happily. "If you don't mind, but can we take at least one group photo everyday?" Lync asked the two girls that were ready for the photo-shoot. "It would show our progress through each day of the school year, and its kind of my things hah." Lync joked. As they were walking out of the Dining Hall with Lucifer in his arms, Lync immediately had found an area which was perfect for a photo-shoot. "Are you guys fine with a beach photo-shoot? The night sky is beautiful today and it would go well as our first photo together!" Lucifer having known Lync for a long time and having seen his photos before, completely agreed with his trainer as he gave a slight cheer. "See, even Lucifer agrees!" Lync claimed.

"That's great, the sky is beautiful" Bonnie said, she walked down to the water and bent down. Sloshing the water through her hands, Moon splashed around in the moonlit water.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Rachel followed Bonnie and the others to the beach, taking a moment to admire the view as Crystal chased after Moon to play with it. Rachel could only smile at this.

Well, glad Crystal found a friend...

Moon turner around and grinned as she saw Crystal. "(Watch this!) Ral! Ralts!" She exclaimed. She lifted her arms up and closed her eyes, slowly a wave of water came up, forming a ball of swirling water. This was one of her moves, Psychic.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Lucifer," Lync said to his Togepi. "Go on, play with the other Pokémon!" Lucifer gave a slight cry and legitimately "rolled" over to Moon and Crystal. When it finally arrived, Togepi cried out to his friends in a greeting friendly way. "Well now that's done," Lync said. "Are you guys ready?" Lync asked the girls. "You can do whatever you want and we'll do a group photo at the end, in about 10 minutes or so?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Vul" (Okay, I'll try this!) Crystal then shot an Ice Beam at some distant water, freezing a small section of it solid as she began to skate on top of it, a big smile on her face. Rachel enjoyed the scene before she soon heard what Lync said.

"Sounds good to me." Rachel said with a smile as she watched the Pokemon have their fun.

"Okay!" Bonnie said, she ran over and started splashing around in the water, her barefeet digging themselves in the wet sand. She picked up a couple of seashells and examined them, she put one in her pocket and threw the others out further into the ocean.

Moon leapt up and hit the ball of water, throwing it right at Bonnie. Bonnie ducked quickly and laughed, she sloshed her way over to Moon and started to splash her. She moved slowly, hoping maybe Lync could get a picture of her having fun with her pokemon.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Lync began snapping pictures back and forth, almost as if he was a professional photographer. There were some pics of trainers, some of the Pokémon, some of both. The background really made everything pop in the photos.

Lucifer tested his luck. The Pokémon used the move metronome without permission of the Trainer. "Lucifer! No!" Lynx called out to the Togepi. Fortunately, Togepi used Metronome which turned out to be an Aurora Beam into the sky. "Don't do that next time!" Lync scolded Lucifer. "It could've been dangerous!" All Lucifer did was cheer at how beautiful the sky was now with the added Aurora Beam. It added some sort of an Aurora Borealis to the night sky.

After ten to fifteen minutes later, Lync called out to the latter. "Hey guys! We should be going back soon!" Lync explained. "But we should take a group photo beforehand!"

"Nya, crap, I missed the photo shoot." Said Tommy, angrily stamping his foot. "Muh, MudMud Kip"(Eh, don't get yourself down) Said his Mudkip Jet. "Easy for you to say." Grumbled Tommy. "Ee! Eevoi!"(Whoa, Look!) Said his Eevee Psyche. They saw a group of wild Dieno stamping through the woods, on their way to Ten Carrat Hill(that's an actual island scan thing.) "Whoa!" Tommy said, watching the Deino March. "Mudkip mud!"(Better catch one!) Said Jet sarcastically. "Oh shut up." Said Tommy. He then bolted out of his space and in doing so rushed past Lync and the others. In hot pursuit, he passed by Bonnie as well, kicking up a cloud of sand. "We're almost to the pack!" Said Tommy. "Eei! Eevee!"(Your chance has come!) Said Psyche, obviously exited. He didn't notice he just whipped by Lync and the crew but also kicked up sand in front of Bonnie.

Bonnie coughed , and wiped the sand off of her face. "He-!" She yelled, before stopping mid-sentence. Her eyes widened as she saw the deino. "Lync! Lync!" She yelled, "Get a photo of this!"

"Go, Jet!" Tommy yelled. Jet flung itself into battle. A Dieno came out to accept the challenge. "Jet, use Aqua Jet!" Jet rammed into the Deino at full force. The Dieno limbered back, and the returned with Bite. "Deiiii, NO!"(Take this, ya dirty mud fish!) Mudkip doubled back. "Muhd...Kip"(This one's a tough and rare coutomer!) "Mudkip, use Mud-Slap!" Tommy Roared. Mudkip slammed a pile of mud into Deino. The Deino was weak from the two attacks. "Go, POKE'BALL!" The Poke'Ball entraps the Deino. Then it rolls once... Twice... Thrice... Click! Tommy had caught a Deino! He then looked back at Bonnie. "Sorry for making sand fly in your eyes! My name's Tommy! The very best!" Who might you be?" Jet was sitting farther away and grumbled. "Mudkip...Mud."(Very best... Yeah right.) But Jet was sitting near Bonnie so she could hear. "That Mudkip right there is Jet, and this Eevee is Syche!" He said, pointing to his partners smiling.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Well look at that..." Rahel said as she observed the newcomer and his Pokemon. Crystal emerged form the water, shaking off the water to dry herself, before the Alolan Vulpix walked next to Rachel to give the new arrivals a curious stare.

"Hallo!" Said Tommy to Rahel, smiling. "Even though we just met..." He looks at Rahel and Bonnie, expectingly, "Can you think of a good nickname for the Deino I just caught?" Tommy Pulled out a Poke'Ball. It was his newly caught Deino's. "I'm having quite the trouble thinking of one." Tommy said to them. "Mudkip muuud!"(Cause you've only been thinking for 5 seconds!) Yelled Jet the Mudkip from the brackground, sarcastically. "Oh, be quiet!" Said Tommy, annoyed. "Why do you always have to do this?" He asked Jet. "Mudkip Kip!!"(Cause... I DONT CARE!) Mudkip yelled. "Okay, fine. Just don't make any more rude comments, k?" Tommy asked Mudkip. "Mudkip, Mudkip!"(Eye'Eye' Capn'!) Mudkip said derpily. "Good enough." Said Tommy. "But yeah, can you help me with a nickname for this Deino?" Asked Tommy. All this time Syche the Eevee was snuggled up on Bonnie's foot. "Eevoi!"(Warm..) Chided Syche.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Listening to Bonnie, Lync immediately turned his camera to direct it to the hoard of Deinos. Magnificent indeed, this was a rare photo that could be cherished. A newcomer that Lync never noticed came. "Oh hey there!" Lync called. "I didn't catch your name? I'm Lynx by the way and that Togepi is Lucifer." Lync said introducing both himself and his partner. "Now that your here anyways," Lync continued. "Would you like to partake in this photo shoot? We're about finished up, just need a group photo and more friendly faces would be great."

(Whoa! I missed a lot! What's with my notifications...)

Ash awoke, with sweat on her head, as she looked at her sleeping partners. It was way too hot in here for Ash, and she knew it, so she opened a window, as the cold air flew in her room, making her breathe a large breath of relief. "Better..." She said to herself, as she carefully put herself back into bed, not bothering to get underneath the covers.

"I'm Bonnie and that's Moon" Bonnie said, she looked at the small deino and tried to think of names. "Hmm... Ruth? Russel?" She suggested, "I can't think of much... You could do De?"

"Hmmm, Russel. I like that name! Thanks for the suggestion!" Tommy said brightly. He then looked over at Lync "Nice to meet ya too! And sure I'll participate in the photo shoot! " Tommy said. "Eevee!"(Can Pokemon participate too?) Eevee asked. "Sure, they probably can." He then called his Deino, who was buisally chewing on a piece of tree bark. "Russel, come on, we gotta be in a photo!" Russel immediately came back. "Di, Deino!"(Let's get this show on the road.)

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"My name is Rachel, and this is my partner Crystal. Nice to meet you." Rachel said to Tommy, introducing herself and her Alolan Vulpix to the newcomer.

"Can you...speak to Pokemon?" Rachel asked, having just realized Tommy was having a full conversation with his Pokemon. Rachel found that skill amazing and wanted to know more.

"Ehhh.." Tommy said, with a drop of sweat coming down his forehead. "It's only on some cases. Jet and Syche were my first Pokemon, so I learned to speak to them. The reason I can speak to Deino is because I've been researching them for a while. The Kahuna Inlisted me to research them, and he just gave me word yesterday that I could catch one. I can only speak a little Deino though. Jet... Well... He learned more words from me than I actually researched their language." Tommy said, scratching the back of his head. "Mudkip, Mud."(Sure I did. Now get me a soda.) Smirked Jet. "Please, Jet, be quiet for just 5 seconds." Tommy sighed. "Eevoi!" (Stop being so mean to Tommy, Jet) Syche said to Jet. Mudkip just turned away and drank some Cola. "Thank you Syche! Ya know, your a great pal to have around!" Tommy said, petting Syche. Syche then glowed blue for a second, then the glow disappeared. "Eevee."(wut) Eevee said. "..." Tommy was speechless. "We're you just about to evolve?" Tommy questioned. "Ee...Eevee."(I-I don't know) Eevee stammered. "Okedokey then." Tommy just stood there and said.

"Woah" Bonnie said, as the Eevee began to glow an elegant blue, before fading. "I think that means she's close to evolution, it could happen any day, any minute, any second!" Bonnie exclaimed. She picked up Moon and sighed, "You'll evolve someday... And become very strong" She said.

"Eevee!" Said Syche. "She said that she's glad that she can evolve soon." Tommy told Bonnie. "Russel, grab my bag!" He told his Deino Russel. "Diiiiii..."(Ummmm....) Dieno ummed. Then Tommy saw a few of the Deino carrying his bag. "Hey, that's MINE!" He yelled at the Dieno. He then ran at the Deino and looked back at his friends. "Wanna help me get my bag back?" Tommy asked. "If so, we're going to Ten Carrat Hill!"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
After taking a group picture, Lync told the crew that he was gonna head back to his dormitory. He was quite tired all day. Picking up Lucifer, he went ahead and slept for the day

Ash saw lots of students heading back to their dorms, or as Ash called them, cabin's. She couldn't sleep. She probably should've, since she had school tomorrow. But, school was the least of her worries. All she wanted to do was make friends, and she already made one, but one wouldn't be fun for her.

"I would, but I'm really tired. I've had a long day of travelling and excitement." Bonnie said, stifling a yawn. "Maybe we could hang out tomorrow"

Moon looked at the deino carrying the bag up to Ten Carat Hill. She squeezed her eyes shut and thrust her hands forward. The deino slowed down, controlled by Moon's psychic. Moon tried to hold it, but she wasn't strong enough. The deino whimpered and ran back to the herd.

"Anyway, good luck with your bag!" Bonnie called before running off. If she was to do well in classes she needed a good nights sleep.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Rachel saw everyone head back to get some sleep and decided to follow their lead. It would be quite the eventful day tomorrow and they needed to rest. Rachel turned to Crystal with a smile.

"Let's get some sleep. Tomorrow is gonna be a big day." Rachel said as she and Crystal headed back to get some sleep.

Ash wasn't ready for tomorrow. All she was interested in was being well liked, instead of mistreated, or something on that order. Ash knew she had to get some sleep, even though she hoped some exciteful and challenging quest would come knocking on her door, such as a roommate, or a mission to get something, or a mission to save something. Ash crawled into bed, and yet couldn't sleep, thinking about tomorrow.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Rachel walked down the hallway, Crystal right by her side...at least as far as Rachel knew.

"Here we are, not let's get some rest and..." Rachel started to say before she realized Crystal was not there. This wasn't good!

"Crystal! Where are you?" Rachel said as she began to search the hallway. Crystal was better behaved than this, so she couldn't have wondered that far off.

Before Ash almost fell asleep, she heard paw steps outside her room, making her jolt awake, as she looked out her peephole. There was a little Alolan Vulpix, and Ash recognized it as belonging to one of the girls she saw in the library. She opened her door, and picked up the little Vulpix, saying, "Where is your trainer? Are you lost?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Crystal gave a nod as Ash held it, a sad look on the Alolan Vulpix's face, she wondered off for just a moment when she heard a noise, then she lost Rachel. Crystal was sad and wanted to find her partner.

Down a distant hall Rachel continued her search. Crystal had to be here somewhere, she just had to be.

Ash pet the Alolan Vulpix, and reassured that they would find her trainer. Ash searched some halls, and looked around some corners, until she found a girl, who seemed to be looking for something. Ash thought, without a doubt, that this was the Vulpix's trainer. "Excuse me, sorry to bug you, but is this your Vulpix?" Ash asked, as she held up the cute snowy Vulpix.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Crystal!" Rachel said with a big smile as she took the Alolan Vulpix out of Ash's hands and gave her missing partner a big hug, Crystal snugged against the chest of her partner. Rachel turned to Ash.

"Thank you so much for finding her! This means the world to me!" Rachel said to Ash, grateful for the stranger came and brought her missing partner back.

Ash nodded her head saying, "No problem! I'm Ash by the way." And holding out a hand to Rachel. "It's a pleasure to meet you!" She continued. "My partners, Litten and Eevee are in my dorm room at the moment." Ash continued, as she looked down the hall.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Rachel extended her own arm to complete the handshake.

"My name's Rachel. Nice to meet you to. My buddy Crystal & I can't wait to meet your Litten and Eevee. Right buddy?" Rachel asked, Crystal gave a nod of agreement while she snuggled herself against Rachel's chest.

"D-Do you mean now, or at school tomorrow?" Ash asked, as she stuttered a bit. She wasn't sure whether Litten and Eevee were still sleeping, but her question was answered when the came dashing up to her, and tackling her like she had been kidnapped. "We missed you so much!" Litten said in Pokemon language, so no one understood him but Eevee. "Well, uh, here they are!" Litten and Eevee." Ash gushed, as she stood on her feet, holding each Pokemon in a seperate arm.

Bonnie headed back to her room, wondering what she'd do tomorrow. She smiled at the snoring Moon in her arms and lay Moon down next to where she slept, in the bed. Sometimes she forgot how young Moon was, she was cheeky and liked to act mature. But she was in fact only a couple of months old. She'd gotten Moon's egg in Hoenn, but the egg had stayed an egg for a long time.

Bonnie smiled and yawned. She got into her bed and closed her eyes. Moon cradled in her arms. Slowly, she fell into a deep sleep.