• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Alola Trainer's Academy

Moon grinned and gave Crystal a little handshake. She then lay down on Bonnie's lap and fell asleep. Bonnie rolled her eyes and laughed, "She has a split personality" She said.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
After talking to Principal Faulding and receiving all his materials and necessities for his new life at Pokemon Academy, Lync bolted out of the office, exasperated that his new adventure begins at this school. Lync was walking around, getting himself used to the campus surroundings, while talking to Lucifer who apparently woke up. He turned a corner and then saw a couple of students and Pokemon. He gave a huge sigh. 'You got this Lync. Socializing. You make it or break it.' He thought to himself. Lync walked up towards the two females with a Ralts and an Alolan Vulpix. "Um hey there!" Lync began, stuttering a bit. "Mind if I could join you guys? I just got into the school." Lync both asked and explained consecutively. He let go of Lucifer the Togepi to allow him to run over to the other Pokemon and enjoy himself.

"Oh sure!" Bonnie exclaimed. She gave a small laugh as she saw the little Togepi. "I saw one of those Pokemon when I lived in Johto" Bonnie said, walking over to the boy and the Togepi. "I'm Bonnie, and this is Moon" She said, looking down at the sleeping Ralts in her arms. She suddenly realised what she'd just done, she'd been confident and introduced herself! She hadn't even felt the tiniest bit shy!

Moon gave a loud snore and she suddenly sat up, looking down at the little Togepi, she yawned. "T! Ralt!" She exclaimed, jumping down onto the boys shoulder. She waved at the Togepi and grinned. "... sorry... She's kinda overexcited" Bonnie said, "And... overfriendly"

Ash motioned for them to follow, before seeing Shadow dash off, and Ash followed right behind the Rowlet. When Ash arrived at her cabin, she saw someone knocking on it, and it seemed to be urgent. "Do you need something?" Ash asked the stranger, as he turned around. It was an Aether foundation grunt, and Ash growled with hate. "Leave, please." Ash said, trying to act as if the person didn't bother her. The Aether grunt handed her an invitation, to celebrate her mothers birthday. "Thanks, now leave." Ash said, as the grunt left, and she turned the knob to the door. To Ash's surprise, it didn't open, and then she groaned realizing she left the keys inside. She motioned for her friend to wait there, as she went to the back of the cabin, climbing through the open window by her bed, grabbing the keys from her bed stand drawer, and opening the front cabin door for her friends. Once Litten and Eevee saw her, they went calm.

( Uh, excuse me if I get some things wrong...haven't played SuMo yet-Nigeria. I know what I need to know though. )

Laura was a bit confused and was going to ask about why she was so rude to the Aether Foundation Grunt but upon seeing Ashley's Pokemon, all interest was lost. "Nice Litten and Eevee you got there!" She grinned and tried waving at the Pokemon. Laura was sure she'd heard some kind of commotion from the room but decided it was her mind. As if on cue, Shadow came in soon after, cawing loudly at the two trainers. It seemed he thought he'd lead them here somehow.

"Come on here, Shadow!" She called out and the Rowlet landed safely at their feet. Feeling less paranoid, the nocturnal Pokemon did a somewhat-mocking bow to the Litten and Eevee. 'Greetings!'

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Lync gave a small laugh. "That's alright." Lync said. "Lucifer here is quite the same actually." Now starting off great, Lync is now alright with socializing. Usually with socializing, the beginning is usually what makes him nervous. But everything after the beginning and he's all set to become the social butterfly he's known for at his hometown. "My name is Lync, Lync Blitz." Lync introduced formally. "And as you can see, this Togepi is Lucifer." Lync adjusted his beanie as he shot Bonnie with another question. "So where are you from? I'm from Snowpoint in Sinnoh."

Lucifer saw the Raltz jump onto his trainer and waving. As the social Pokemon he is, Togepi jumped up and down while waving it's extremely small arms back at the Raltz. "I have a feeling Togepi and Raltz could be great friends." Lync claimed and gave a slight laugh.

Litten bowed his head, in respect of Shadows presence, and Eevee tackled him as a greeting, which as much as Ash wanted to laugh, couldn't be so rude, and apologized for Eevee's rude behavior. "He is like this a lot, which we have been working on, but Litten is more serious." Ashley said, picking up Eevee, who struggled against the arms around him.

Bonnie laughed as she watched the two small Pokemon play. Moon giggled and jumped down onto the floor, signalling for Lucifer to come. Moon ran over to Crystal and started to kind of introduce them.

"Well, I'm originally from Hoenn. But I've lived in so many places. I've lived in Johto, Sinnoh, Unova and I now live in Kanto!" Bonnie exclaimed.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Crystal saw Moon arrive with Lucifer, and jumped off Rachel's lap to get a closer look at the Togepi. Rachel got up and made her way over to Bonnie and the newcomer, making the decision to introduce herself as well.

"Hello there, my name is Rachel. Nice to meet you." Rachel said to the newcomer with a smile, trying to be friendly. Rachel was new to this much social interaction, but she hope that she came off with a good introduction.

Moon giggled and ran around the other two Pokemon. "(I have an idea!) Ral! Ra Ralts!" She exclaimed. Moon looked around at the many shelves of books, looking at the many hiding places. "(We should hide from them!)Ralts t!" Moon said, "(That could be fun) Ra! Ra!"

"Nah, don't worry about. I'm not exactly the most formal trainer and as you might have guessed,I may have rubbed off Shadow a bit." The Rowlet, upon being tackled by the Eevee, decided to do the same to it with the same intention of greeting it. "Hey, he seems to be getting into it! Of course, he was tackling Pokemon for greetings just a month ago, so you don't really know what to expect. Also, why were you so rude to that Aether foundation Grunt over there?" She sat down on a presumable bed. "Personal issues?"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Seeing as the other girl finally spoke up and introduced herself, he did the same thing once again. "Hey there Rachel! My name is Lync." Lync said with a small smile. "It's nice to meet you!" Lync looked at the Pokemon play with each other, hopefully he could be the same as Lucifer and make successful plans. Looking out into the sky, he saw that the sun was getting lower and the natural lights were getting dimmer. "Uhh guys? When are we supposed to get the the dinner thingy?" Lync remembered Principal Faulding mentioned something about diner, but Lync was too excited to actually pay attention. 'It's starting to get a bit dark." Lync explained so the girls know what he meant.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Crystal thought for a moment at Moon's suggestion. "Vul" (Are you sure?) "Pix" (What if we get lost?)

"Oh right the dinner! Um, give me a sec...darn it where did I put it." Rachel said, as she dug through her pockets in a vain attempt to try and find information for the dinner. Rachel was not prepared for this, already on a bad foot to begin her life at the academy.

"(I'm positive!) Ralt!" Moon exclaimed, she ran off and slid under a shelf, giggling quietly.

"Oh yeah, dinner!" Bonnie said, "I'm pretty sure we're meant to eat it in the dining hall, which is on the first floor" Bonnie looked around, where was Moon?! "Moon!" She yelled softly, "I know you're playing with me!"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"We should probably get a move on." Lync recommended. "And we should tell all the other students while we're on the way." Lync looked around for his Pokemon. Luckily, with Lucifer's short stubby body, Lucifer couldn't really move around much. "Lucifer, would you mind telling us where you new friends are?" Lync asked the Spike Ball Pokemon. "We need to get a move on." Lucifer gave a shrug, but a slight giggle as well. For one thing, Lucifer was too busy trying to hide itself to notice where all his friends hid. Lucifer kept giggling finding it funny that the trainers couldn't find their own Pokemon.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Crystal! Where are you!?" Rachel asked, trying to find her partner. Crystal had hidden herself deep in the library behind a bookcase. Rachel normally didn't mind playing games with her partner, but this was crossing the line. Still, Rachel was determined to find her.

If I were a Vulpix, where would I hide?

Last edited:
Bonnie rolled her eyes, "We better find them quickly" She said, and ran off in a hurry towards the bookcases.

Moon giggled and looked across to Crystal. Bonnie quickly heard her and grinned. "Hmmm... I wonder where Moon could be?" She said loudly. She walked past the shelf Moon was hiding in, and Moon giggled. Bonnie turned and crouched down, glaring at the little Ralts. "Found you, now we need to go!" Bonnie said, scooping up Moon in her arms. She ran back over to the group, "Did you find Crystal yet?" She asked Rachel.

"Reasons I..." Ash paused, as she looked to the side, a glare on her face. "Personal reasons...." She ended, as she balled her hands into fists. Litten ended her grief with a lick on her face. Ash smiled at Litten, and looked at the time. Ash gasped, realizing how late it was. "I feel like I should go to bed...it was nice meeting you though! See you tomorrow?" Ash asked, with a tilt of her head.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Not yet, I have no idea what to do." Rachel said to Bonnie with a big grin, which indicated she did know what to do. Rachel dug into her pocket and pulled out a bag. The contents being some treats Crystal wouldn't be able to resist.

"Such a shame to, I had this nice bag of treats I wanted to share with her, I guess Crystal will just have to miss out." Rachel says loudly, shaking the bag. This proved to be enough as Crystal ran from her hiding place and looked up at Rachel, wanting the familiar snack so badly. Rachel gave a grin and crouched down, pulling out a couple treats at Crystal enjoyed so very much. Rachel looked up at Bonnie.

"Found her." Rachel said with a grin.

She did not feel like pressing on this matter, at least now anyways, and nodded her head in a simple manner, her face showing that she'd want to talk about this later. Shadow sensing the tension, he quickly flew back to his master, bowing a little bit at the two Pokemon and Ashley. He cooed in a friendly manner to both of them and as Laura left, so did he.

Ash saw Laura and Shadow leave, and she got into her pajamas as soon as they left. Ash's pajamas were a combination, starting with a dull gray tank top, and long, baggy pants, that had a navy blue waist band, and different shades of blue, in a plaid design. Ash hopped into her bed, wrapping the warm blue covers up to over her shoulders, and as Litten and Eevee curled up next to her, they all fell asleep, the light still on.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Seeing as Bonnie and Rachel both have Crystal and Moon, Lync decided they should get a move on before they're late to dinner. "C'mon guys," Lynx exclaimed, "We don't want all the good food to be gone." Luckier in Lync's arms cheered slightly as it was starving and ready to eat. Lync, though he was hungry, he was a bit nervous to see all the other trainers at the Dining Hall. As the social butterfly, it should be easy for him, but introductions are what usually gets him.

"Yeah, let's go" Bonnie said. Moon jumped onto her shoulder and off they ran, out of the library. She glared at the Librarian as she left, who glared back.

Bonnie burst through the open doors to the dining hall, ready to eat.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Rachel, with Crystal by her side, followed Bonnie into the dining hall. Since Bonnie was one of the few people Rachel knew here, Rachel made the decision to stay close to her. Rachel didn't want to go alone at a big event like this and Bonnie was someone she just felt good to be around. Rachel couldn't explain it if you asked her about it.

Bonnie gasped at the tables of food, looked like dinner was a buffet. She grabbed a big plate and a normal sized plate, she handed the big one to Moon. Moon immediatley ran off towards the piles of food on the smaller table, especially for pokemon. Bonnie laughed and turned to Rachel, "She's a big eater" Bonnie said.

Tommy blazed through the forest with Jet and Syche. "Cmon, you slowpokes! Can't ya go any faster?" Then Jet and Syche jumped on his shoulders and leaped into first place. Then they got to the school. "Okay..*Pant* Probably shouldn't have said...*Pant* That.." His Pokemon partners were laughing their heads off. "Oh, be quiet.." After talking to the principal, he headed to the Meal Hall. "Ohmygosh FOOD!" He said in amazement. He and his,Pokemon had an all you can eat buffet. Then he saw Bonnie and Moon. "Alola!" He said to them. "My name is Tommy, and these are my partners, Jet the Mudkip and Syche the Eevee!" He said, beaming. He likes to make new friends in new schools.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Following the girls to the dining hall since he hadn't socialized with the others yet, Lync and Lucifer were amazed at the dining hall. "Is this going to be dinner for every night?" Lync asked to himself in awe. The dining hall was set up buffet-style where you can get as much or as little as you want. "What are you guys gonna get?" Lync asked the girls as he didn't know where to start off. He thought that he could see their recommendations or so. Grabbing two plates for him and Lucifer, Lync now had to carry food for both of them as Lucifer, as a Togepi, wasn't really able to carry a full loaded plate. Looking around again, he saw that there were cuisines from everywhere you imagined. Sinnoh, Kanto, Hoenn, Carios, Kalos, etc.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Rachel laughed at Moon's big appetite.

"I can see that." Rachel said before she heard Lync's question, as she turned to him with a look of confusion.

"I really don't know. There's just so much to pick from." Rachel said as she focused on the food trying to decide what she wanted to eat. Crystal made her up and sat on Rachel's shoulder, looking at the food with equal curiosity.

Ash woke up from a bad dream in the night.

Ash was running through the Aether paradise, during her mothers birthdate, holding Eevee and Litten close, as her mother chased her down, shouting the words, "Get back here, you filthy brat! Those Pokémon belong to me!" Ash was crying as she kept running, like she couldn't see what was ahead, and she fell down the elevator shaft. That was when she awoke.

She was sweating, but what really startled her was the growl of her stomach. She couldn't go anywhere, for she didn't know where she was supposed to eat, since she didn't explore as much. And she couldn't leave in her pajamas, which she was too lazy to change out of. She grabbed a sandwich from her bag, engulfing most of it. It tasted of ham and cheese, which she enjoyed. Hen Eevee and Litten awoke, and Ash knew she had to share with Litten and Eevee, so she broke the rest of the sandwich in half, which the two Pokémon happily ate.

Bonnie rushed over to the table of breads and grabbed a couple as well as a bit of roasted meat. She filled her plate with a couple more things before sitting down at a table by the edge of the room. Moon carefully walked to Bonnie, her plate towered with everything she could of grabbed. Bonnie laughed and put Moon on a seat, she then beckoned for Rachel and Lync to sit with her.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Lync saw that his friends were already finishing up their plates while he and Lucifer hasn't even started yet. Lync walked around the buffet and picked up food for both him and Lucifer. Lync's plate was piled with pasta, protein, and Oran berry salad. He got Lucifer some Pokémon Food: Fairy Type and a mixed berry salad. Walking back to his new companions now, he placed Lucifer and his pokemon's plate while he sat down and enjoyed his food. Lync took a bit of his food and immediately was overwhelmed with the flavors. "Mmm," Lync moaned as he ate. "This is sooo goooddd. Should've went here long ago. How your food guys?" Lync asked Rachel and Bonnie as well as the Pokémon.

"It's great!" Bonnie exclaimed, shoving the pasta on her plate into her mouth. She dipped some bread into a random soup she'd found and took a bite. Once she swallowed she pulled a schedule out of her bag. "So, are you guys excited for classes?" She asked, "Honestly, I am"

Ash saw the room lit up in the school, that was filled with students, and chatter, most likely, students eating dinner. Ash's stomach growled with hunger. She usually didn't eat, just a sandwich, and both Litten, and Eevee looked famished. Then, Ash, no matter what anyone would think of her, slipped on her shoes, still in her pajamas, and walked out of her cabin, towards the school, with Litten and Eevee on her shoulders. When she got into the school, she saw the large room, filled with ids, and she could see the two girls from before, and a boy she hadn't seen before. As she walked in, most of the kids turned to look at her in her pajamas, as a couple whispers and murmurs went around.

Ash didn't care, and she went to the tables filled with food. She took three slices of bread, a couple pieces of ham, and three more slices of bread, slapping the ingredients into three sandwiches. She grabbed bag of chips, and three cartons of milk, and two bowls. She then sat down, at a large table, with no one on it, and poured two cartons o milk, into the two bowls she had which Litten and Eevee happily drank, as they jumped off of Ash's shoulder. Ash ate one sandwich, as Eevee and Litten happily ate the two remaining sandwiches. Although Ash wasn't finished yet, she couldn't help but just sit there, lonely, thinking of what Laura was doing, and Ash's dream of her own, which made Litten and Eevee, look at her in questioning.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I'm excited, but a little nervous honestly." Rachel said, taking a moment to enjoy a bite of her salad after she answered Bonnie's question. Rachel then had a nice drink of milk before giving a couple croutons to Crystal, who enjoyed the treat very much.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
While eating his food, a conversation struck between the three about tomorrow. "I'm in the same position with Rachel." Lync claimed. "But I'm mostly excited for the Extra Curriculars." Lync took another bite out of his food and checked up on the Pokémon. It seemed as though Lucifer was having a nice conversation with Moon and Crystal. "As you can see," Lync said holding up his camera, "I'm really into photography. Whether it's Pokemon or Human Photoshoot." Suddenly an idea stuck his head. "Hey guys want to take a photo shoot? After we're done eating that is?" Lync recommended an idea. "It could be fun for our first day at Trainers' Academy!"

Ash snapped out of her trance, as soon as she felt Litten licking her hand. Ash pet Litten, and finished eating her sandwich. Eevee and Litten were ready to go, and so was Ash, so together, the trio left the lunch room, as, once again, a bunch of kids looked at the girl in pajamas. When Ash got back to her cabin, she was as tired as a Snorlax, and flopped onto her bed, automatically falling asleep. Litten and Eevee soon joined her, Eevee flopping onto the bed, and Litten, circling three times, and laying down.

"That's a cool idea, I've never done a photo shoot before" She said. She thought about it for a bit, then gulped. Her eye, would she cover it or... Let it show? She played with the hair covering her right eye, making sure it was covering it. "Well... I'm really into Music, so that should be fun" Bonnie said.

Her self confidence had Definitley Rosen since she got here, but thinking about her eye always lowered it. She'd used to wear her behind her ears, but people asked or made rude comments about her blind eye. So she tried to make sure that would never happen again by hiding it.

Ash couldn't sleep. She was to haunted by her dream to fall back asleep. So she decided to take a walk, and look around the school. She quietly closed the cabin door, letting her Pokemon sleep, as she crept out into the night, making her way to the school. When she arrived, she opened the door for the third time that day, to take a look inside. She got a much better view of the school now. It was huge, and so clean and fancy. Ash looked back into the large room, that so many people were eating in. Ash couldn't believe it was so busy. She continued walking, admiring th school as she did so.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I...I agree. I think a photo shoot would be fun. What do you say Crystal?" Rachel said, turning to her partner on the ground. The Alola Vulpix gave a nod of agreement. Rachel turned to Bonnie and saw her cover her right eye with hair.

"I think the picture would look better if you showed the camera both your eyes." Rachel said to Bonnie with a warm smile.

Bonnie felt herself go very red. "Ohh... Ummm. Maybe? I guess... I don't know" She stammered, nervously trying to think of a way out of this. She turned to Moon who gave her a little shrug, then continued eating. She fiddled with her hair nervously, Moon not helping at all.