• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Alola tales~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK THIS IS MY FIRST ROLEPLAY SO BE NICE! >:c lol jk but still be nice :3 anyway here are the rules: NO BEING OVERPOWERED (you can catch legendaries and mythicals, but just remember they are SUPER difficult to find. Next rule: Meh idk that's it..

BIO:
Name:
Team (up to 6 Pokemon):
Special details:

Mine:
Name: Ella
Team: Torracat (female), ponyta and muk.
Special details: Has a z ring.

Ella sighed as the air conditioning on the plane made her shiver. "This is it torracat.." she said, watching as Alola inched closer. "What if we crash?! What if, my mum doesn't like me?!" She worried. "Torra, cat cat!" Torracat insisted, scratching at her jeans. "You're right, I'll be fine." Ella said, a hint of nervousness in her voice.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Draxon
Team (up to 6 Pokemon): Dartix (Male), litwick (male) feebas (female)
Special details: has a z ring and normalium Z
~~~~~~~~

Draxon was sitting quietly in the airplane with his Dartix. It is his second time going to Alola, this time will be for longer than before. Last time he went there was about half a year ago where he got his first Pokémon, Rowlet. He then moved back to Hoenn and caught a Feebas and Litwick. Now he's coming back to Alola to go on a journey. He saw a girl around his age looking nervous. She had a Torracat. "Hey, is there a problem? Aren't you excited to go to Alola?" he asked curiously. Dartrix woke up from his sleep and looked at the Torracat. He waved his feathers to greet the Pokémon.

Last edited:
Ella looked at the boy sat next to her on the plane and shrugged. "Eh.. I guess I'm just a bit nervous for the flight.." she said with a sigh, petting her torracat. Torracat looked curiously at the dartrix and meowed. "Torra?"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
OOC: (out of character) Did you read the rules? just curious, they're at the top of the page.
BIC: "Yeah I guess that makes sense, but it's not like anything will happen to us. The plane will be perfectly fine for the entire trip. I'm only a tiny bit nervous, but I'm mostly excited. After all, we're going to see another region. Think of all the amazing new Pokémon!" he said with a smile. Dartix replied with,"Dart." (Hello.) He looked at the Torracat more curiously. "Trix, dart dartix trix?" (So, do you like your trainer?)

Status
Not open for further replies.