1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Alola League (Pokemon RP Discussion)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Astrapi, Apr 24, 2019.

1. @Astrapi, are you there? 2 people need to be approved~

2. Astrapi

Astrapi Previously AstrapiDappletail

Oh, sorry
    They’re accepted

3. Oh, it's fine! It's absolutely fine!

4. Astrapi

Sorry if im not replying to this Rp, I'm starting to lose interest
    I'll try and post when I can

5. Would it help if the tournament started Astrapi?

6. Astrapi

I don't know. I'm too many RP's right now and can never think of what to say.
    Would you mind If I drop out and you guys continue without me?

7. This is kinda like your RP? XD None of us really know where to direct it and stuff unless someone wants to take over I guess?

8. Astrapi

I didn't have many ideas for this roleplay anyway, I don't mind who takes over, or it can be everyone who makes the decisions

9. Fair dos I guess xD

10. Gold The Dragonite

Gold The Dragonite Previously Dratingonair

Should we make a reboot? Also, sorry if I haven't responded for a while, the laptop I use isn't working.

11. If the leader's leaving, then so am I. This RP isn't gonna make it anywhere without them.

12. I guess this ship is sinking

13. PlayfulFox47

PlayfulFox47 Previously PlayfulShinx47

To the bottom of the ocean we go!
    We need at least eight people or sixteen people. That way we can evenly be split off. (Sorry for taking charge so soon after the creator left)

14. I think having someone take charge is good xD

15. It would be possible to run it with a number that wasn't a factor of two, just wouldn't be even. Some people would have extra battles or would get byes, so I don't know how popular that would be. If it comes to that, I volunteer to do an extra battle.

16. Gold The Dragonite

Also, how would we make the battles? Should we do them in posts, or something like Pokemon Showdown?

17. I’d like to do them in posts

Gold The Dragonite likes this.
  18. Posts is probably easier. I'll stick around for a bit to see how this goes.

19. Posts are much easier to do. Showdown has RNG, yes, but you cant do any of the pretty stuff you can with posts and there are many maneuvers and tricks you can do with attacks that wont work in Showdown.

Anyway, I'll make a post and catch up. I'll help in taking charge, as well.

20. ...I had completely passed over the part in global rules that states that color tags are for strictly necessary situations.

I have a habit of coloring my character's speaking lines so they're set apart from actions and easier to pick out. Apparently, I didn't read the rules well enough, because that's not allowed.

...And I do that with all my characters..

Crap.

21. Hey @Zixal don’t worry about it, you know now and I think that’s the important part. You won’t get banned hopefully

22. Sorry people, but I'm going to have to go on hiatus for a week or so. I'll try to get right back to it when I come back, and I think Ed is in a place where he isn't going to interact with anybody else before the actual tourney starts (it seems like he accidentally ticked off a bunch of people - or was it really a ploy to get them to reveal their strategies?). Bye for now.

23. Same for me, I'll reply by next saturday though. Don't worry ;)

24. Nah, he didn't piss off Angel. XD it's kind of hard to do that. If anything, she's just worried. But no worries. :) we have to come up with a tourney bracket anyway with the people that we have active now.

25. PlayfulFox47

Sorry, notifications broke for me! I'm back now though! I might find some free randomizer...

26. I think we need a list of everyone active and who is still writing before making the tourney list.

27. I guess? Activity lists are always a bad idea, in my opinion.

28. PlayfulFox47

I think it is so then we don't call someone who dropped out to be a battle partner.

29. Fair dos to both points xD

30. Okay, non-active people here are Galacticdeg, Confidentheart (I think), Jodie.xox, PyroGaleZX, PKMNTrainerSplash, Jekis, Jakoboi, and Astrapi.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but these guys are the only ones that haven't made a post in the thread and haven't been as active as the rest us.

31. PlayfulFox47

I haven't posted in a while, but I have stopped getting notifications, I'll check more often. Also, I'm in an interaction-free zone.
    I will talk to Jekis about it later, he is around, I'll just ask if he dropped out or not. And I will probably repeat that he doesn't have to comment later and what not since that is what I do when I talk to people about responding.

32. Works for me. I try to respond whenever there have been more than one replies after my last one.

Merciless Medic likes this.
  33. Gold The Dragonite

34. It might start getting there, ouch.

35. WildFlower

WildFlower Previously Slatzsly

hope you don't mind if I just break in and see if there's any more space~

36. PlayfulFox47

Unfourtently our leader has abandoned us. However, we might resort to a group vote. (Plus this RP might be dead)

37. Didn't Medic say she would take over?

38. WildFlower

WildFlower Previously Slatzsly

If somebody took over, It would be best to make their own Rp and Forum to move on.