• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Alola Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have your very own pokemon adventure in Alola! Have battles, catch pokemon, and make friends!
~~~~~
My OC:
Katelyn
Height: Small
Body type: Basically Flannery's body type
Appearence: Pink giant fluffy hair, Crop top and blue jeans.
Pokemon: level 22 Eevee.
~~~~
Katelyn stepped out of the harbour into Alola. It was beautiful. "Wow..." Eevee peeked out of Katelyn's hair. Eevee smiled. "I can't wait to have fun!" Katelyn cheered, and ran off towards the center of town.

Brady had recently become the champion of Kalos, even though he was only 13...
He was absolutely exhausted, he had ENOUGH of the fame and paparazzi, and decided to retreat to Alola for a while, it was nice there.

Soon, his plane landed, and he stepped off and stretched "Finally..." He muttered, and started walking to the nearest town, taking in the sunshine and the salty sea air
(I was too lazy to put my description, but here's my pokemon's levels
Aggron: 44
Nidoking: 43
Sylveon: 33
Honedge: 34
Wishiwashi: 24

Katelyn ran down the street with her Eevee on her shoulder. She accidentally slipped, and slammed into the person next to her. He seemed her age, and he had a belt of poke balls. “Hey... Sorry!”

Brady was walking down the street, and was totally caught off guard when he heard a crash, nearly jumping out of skin hearing it, and he walked ovet to where he heard it, seeing a guy with a strange colored hair and a girl with pink hair, he raised an eyebrow at this sight

“Uhhhhh.... Gotta go!” Katelyn jumped up and turned away, but came face to face with the champion of Kalos. “Hey! I know you!” She yelled, probably too loud.

"Please, keep your voice down..." he said, remembering he didn,t know her name, "What's your name?" He asked, looking at her giant pink hair sometimes, while he felt one of his pokeballs bouncing around in his bag.

Brady shook her hand and said "Brady, but you probably already knew that." Pretty much everyone knew it, and he added "You have an Eevee? Thats a good Pokèmon."

“Thanks, but it’s only level 22. Doesn’t really matter though! I still love her!” She nuzzled eevee and eevee lept into her arms. “What Pokémon do you have?”

"A level 44 Aggron, a level 34 Nidoking, a level 33 Shiny Sylveon and a level 34 Honedge, and a level 24 Wishiwashi from a friend." He replied, bragging just a bit

“Cool! Can I see?” She then realized what she said and blushed. “Uhh, I mean, not like that. That came out wrong.” She looked away akwardly.

"Dont worry, I know what you meant, lets just head somewhere more private, I have a feeling that people won't react well to shinies here." He said that last part to himself, then started to walk towards a lightly forested area

"That's a good idea, it would help win battles and I might get a new Alolan pokemon..." he said, and after a bit of walking, they found a small clearing,"Im going to warn you, my Aggron and Nidoking are a bit overprotective, dont ask why." He pulled out his 5 pokeballs, and threw them up into the air, releasing his pokemon.

A muscular Aggron looked around, before his eyes landed on Kaitlyn and her Eevee, he looked at them suspiciously, before looking away

His Nidoking did the same thing, but turned to A blue colored Sylveon, who was talking to a red bladed Honedge, who didn't take his sheath off like they normally did, his Wishiwashi was swimming in a small pond nearby

"Honestly, I was walking through a heavily forested area when I found her badly injured, and she was a bit difficult, but she let me help her, when I asked her if she'd be my pokemon, she agreed." He explained

Nidoking was a bit suprised by the small Eevee, but he smiled a bit as well, when Sylveon walked over " Sylveon!"
Translation: Hello!

Drake
Appearance: Has Brown shaggy hair, with a dark green hoodie and a red stripe on the left side, beige cargo shorts and black sneakers.
Pokemon: Sceptile: Level 39
Heatmor: Level 37
Umbreon: Level 36
Shelgon: Level 37
Milotic: Level 37

Drake was sitting on top of a building where he could watch over the town in Alola, he saw a girl with an Eevee trip and crash into a boy who looked around her age, Drake laughed quietly to the sight, They they started talking, the boy looked very familiar, he knew he saw him on TV before, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
So, it appears that I need to remind you folks that our RP forum rules demand at least one paragraph per post and this thing de-evolved into one-liners before it even started.

Also, remember that RP environments are not the games. They're more of a living world that is not bound by things that are obviously game mechanics. The RP forum rules also deal with this particular note (see the section about Gameplay and Story Segregation).

Basically, kids, read the rules. Don't make me come back here and shut you down. >>;

Eevee ran over to Sylveon. "Eevee!" She said. (Translation: "You're evolved! Cool! I want to evolve!") "Awwww!" Katelyn said. "They're getting along!" She looked over at Brady. "You have such cool pokemon!" Her eyes then lit up with an idea. "Choose one of your pokemon, and we can have a battle!" She jumped up and down, excited.

"Okay, I'd like to use Wishiwashi since he's only a LITTLE bit stronger, but how about... My Honedge?" He said, Honedge looked at him with a look that said 'Me? Really?' Brady chuckled a bit, "Yes you."

"Sylveon!" (Translation: Of course you do, Honedge has been waiting to do that for a long time!)
Sylveon then saw that Honedge had walked over to Brady, then saw him get into a sort of battle stance

"Eevee, c'mon! Let's show this guy what we've got!" Eevee ran over in front of Katelyn, and got ready to attack. "Eevee, Swift!" Katelyn yelled, and Eevee jumped into the air, shooting stars at honedge. Eevee then jumped back, and pounced on him with a quick attack.

"Honedge, reflect them. Then use Protect." As the swift stars flew at Honedge, he used his sheath to block them, then a blue dome sorrounded him, signifying his protect having activated, "Now use Fury Cutter." He sliced at Eevee, getting her twice

Eevee was at 4 health. "Wow, You're strong! But not as strong as ENDEVOUR!" Eevee turned honege's health to four. "Eevee, IRON TAIL! The move tutors here are really great!" She winked at Brady as Eevee's tail crashed through the protect and landed a direct hit. "Easy as Pi!"

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I'm going to have to stop you here because obviously, in spite of being told to read the rules, you haven't.

Forcing hits is a form of autoing, which is strictly prohibited by our RP forum rules. You can launch an attack at another RPer's Pokemon, but its up to the other RPer to decide whether the attack hit or not. Otherwise you're basically controlling this person's character without their permission. And both of you are doing it. That simply will not fly.

Also, unrelated to anything - Swift is a normal move. It would have no effect on a Ghost-type Pokemon like Honedge, without even any need for using Protect.

Since you seem to be unable to follow the rules, your thread has been locked. Further rule breaking in other threads will result in actual system warnings which may have consequences for your accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.