• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Alola Adventure

Emi blinked a few times out of shock. Team Skull? She thought to herself. "Wait, Dapple! I'll order for you instead, it's unfair to not serve someone and base them purely on their background - which is basically what this guy is doin'!" She huffed.

Emi glanced over at Ben, shaking her head. A small sigh escaped her lips. "I'm nothing much, but I'm in search of a goal that I could call my own!" She smiled hopefully at the thought of having an aspiration, she already admired Ben's determination and she hardly knew the guy.

Upon hearing Ben's suggestion, Emi smiled confidently and nodded. "Gladly!" She answered, recently her family had been pushing for her to finally get a move on with Fushi and begin her journey, this offer was the extra push she needed.

"Awesome!" Ben said. It was getting dark, so he said. " I'm going to go home! Meet me at the docks tomorrow morning at 9:00" He left and headed for home.

Nodding determinedly, Emmeline watched as Ben took his leave before taking a bite from the big malasada she ordered. "Mm! Tasty~!" The girl smiled brightly as if she were a child at a sweetie store. Maybe, just maybe Alola wasn't too bad of a place; she could only wonder what lied beyond Melemele Island.

It was colder than the average morning on Melemele, a sharp breeze coming in as well as heavy rain. It was reported to be nothing dangerous but trainers were cold to be careful in case Tapu Koko decided to strike lightning.
"Hm... I wonder what a Tapu Koko is like," Emmeline spoke to Fushi whilst on her way to the Hau'oli City docks, she had wrapped herself in a snug white cardigan which went with her sundress but was completely against common sense. She, for one, did not mind the rain in the slightest.
Upon arriving to the docks, the girl looked around for Ben and Dapple out of curiosity.

Last edited:
(Sorry I couldn't respond. Have a lot going on)
Dapple smiled as she watched a few Wingull fly past the boat. She had put her Pokémon in their Pokeballs, so she opened Mimikyu's and handed him a pokepuff she had saved. Mimikyu smiled and started to eat it. She then whispered, "Mimikyu, return." And placed him back in a small backpack she had. She knew how much Mimikyu hated the water, and they were now over it.

"Where should we go first?" Ben said to his squirtle. " there are lots of cool places on Akala island!" Suddenly he heard lightning strike down. The captain of the ship yelled, "Thar's e storm comin'! Eve'one get down 'side the boat!" Ben was climbing in when he heard a shout. Mimikyu's pokeball was rolling down the deck, and squirtle was chasing it! Ben lunged toward them both and grabbed them. Then he slipped and fell off the boat.

Dapple turned just as she nearly got in and realized Mimikyu's Pokeball was gone! She gasped and searched for him, then saw Ben in the water. "Omg!" She shouted, reaching out her hand, then, out of nowhere, the ship slid and she fell off and underwater.

(That's understandable, got a little worried there)

Emmeline was able to head into the boat until she heard the rolling of a pokéball and two people falling off the boat. She quickly turned on her heels and rushed to the edge with Fushi in her arms, careful not to fall off.
"Quick Fushi, use your vines to pull the person out!" She commanded, two vines coming out from the plant on the Bulbasaur's back and going to where Dapple was. Wrapping themselves around her body and slowly pulling her away from the water.
"Are you alright?" She asked Dapple, "Is there anybody else in there?"

Ben floated to the surface. He needed air desperately, because he wasn't breathing. He had the two pokemon in his hands. He had saved them.

She coughed slightly and whimpered, "Ben's still out there." She staggered to her feet, looking around for Ben. She then heard Mimikyu's creepy shouting. "B-Ben!" She gasped. She weakly called out Gastly and told him to use Telekinesis, which Dapple had gave him the TM when she first got him. Gastly slowly lifted Ben out of the water, a creepy glow surrounding Ben. The ghost type slowly set him down on the rocky boat.

Emmeline let out a sigh of relief knowing that, now, everybody in the group were safe. "Well, we're all safe now! I think we should all head inside before something else crazy happens," She suggested, her tone filled with care. The heavy rain was drenching her, but being the pluviophile she was meant that she was overjoyed by the rain - that Alola was more than just the hot weather that was advertised.

She looked at Ben. "Hold on a minute, Emm. I think Ben isn't breathing." She stared at him before smiling and kneeling down to Mimikyu. "Try scaring him on my count." She whispered. She pushed on Ben's stomach to try to get water out. Mimikyu got ready to scare the boy when he woke up.

Emmeline's face went pale, almost as if all blood had been drained from it. What was she to do? The captain of the ship was busy so she simply got on her knees beside Ben. "Wait, Dapple! I think we should turn his head to the side to let any sea water out from the mouth or nose..." She was no first aid person, but she was taught a few things.

She made a face that obviously said, "Ok, you know more than me. I get it." She thought of the moves Mimikyu knew, wondering if any could wake him up. "Please don't die, Ben." She whispered.

She closed her eyes, thinking. "I really don't wanna do this but... if it's for my friend..." She whispered. Dapple kneeled and started to do CPR. As she started to do it, she muttered, "I hope this works..."

(CPR)
She smiled in relief. "You okay, Ben?" She asked, pulling herself away from him. She was glad he hadn't died. She looked at the sky. It was clearing up a bit.

He looked away and walked off onto the ship. That was two times he had nearly died that week. He had a bandage on his head from the injury and was also wrapping a bandage around his wrist. It was bleeding really badly and he could barely bend it.

Emmeline let out a sigh of relief, looking up and watching Ben make his way into the ship. He wasn't the same as usual, but she couldn't blame him. She could only wonder what had happened before she joined the pair.

The boat arrived at Akala and Ben quickly said. " Be back later and ran off. He sat down in an alley. He couldn't do anything right. Sure he saved the Pokémon, but nearly died in the process. He sat there and thought. Suddenly a man in a black suit and mask jumped down from the roof. "Team Skull!" Ben exclaimed. "We had that girl under control until you came!" The man from team skull growled. " You set her free, and now you'll pay for it." The man punched Ben right into the wall. The man walked toward him, and Ben then kicked him to the ground. The man got up and jumped toward Ben. Ben pushed him away, but the man ducked and threw him into the wall. The man grabbed Ben's neck and rose him into the air, choking Ben. "---HEL-- HELP!!!!!!-EMI-- DAPPLE--- HE--HELP!!-" Ben struggled to say.

Dapple walked off the ship and heard Ben calling for help. She ran toward the commotion. It was a Team Skull. The man obviously hadn't seen him yet. Dapple leapt on his back, gripping the man's neck, trying to make him let go. "LET GO OF MY FRIEND!!" She yowled, kicking the man's back constantly.

She hit the wall and groaned in pain. She looked up and smiled a bit, throwing out Mimikyu. "Use Play Rough." She coughed. Mimikyu nodded and leapt on the man's back and started to hit him fast. "Mimi! Mimikyu!" Mimikyu said threateningly.

Her breathing slowed, Dapple strangling in the man's grasp. She looked over, seeing Ben was also struggling. She tried to get Emi over here. "EMI!!!! HE-HELP!!! THERES A MA-" she was out of breath.

"I think." Ben croaked. "But where did that guy go?" Suddenly in the distance someone yelled, "I'll be coming for you!!" Ben then heard footsteps running off. "Soooooooo... Wanna go grab a malasada?" Ben asked Dapple.

"Ok then..." Ben said. "Onwards!!" He stood up and walked towards the malasada shop. He suddenly realized he had no idea where it was, and he stopped. "Dooo you know where it is?" He said.

Dapple laughed. "I do. Follow me."
She walked down the streets, then pointed to a small shop at the corner. "Right there, I think." She chuckled.
When she opened the door, the shopkeeper gave her a dirty look, but Dapple walked right up and smacked 70 Pokécoins on the counter.
"I'm paying. What do you want, Ben?"