• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Alola Adventure

She looked up, seeing the boy on the beach and calling, "Hey! You!" She ran toward him, helping the boy up. She looked at the Squirtle, obviously happy to see the boy. "I-Is this yours?" She held Squirtle out to him.

She blinked. "Well, uh...." She stared at the boy, passed out on the beach. Ugh. I can't take care of this Squirtle anymore! I'll.... Drag him to my treehouse! She thought, grabbing the boy's hand, dragging him toward her treehouse. It wasn't that far. After getting there, she looked at the boy. "How do I get him up?" She muttered. Smiling, she sent out Mimikyu. "Try scaring the boy awake." A mischievous smirk grew across her face. "Mimikyu!!!!" It yowled in a dark, raspy voice.

She chuckled. Mimikyu's eyes closed in a laugh. She leapt down, landing on her feet. "Thank goodness you woke up. This Squirtle has been causing more trouble than I can even talk about. Well, I'm Dapple. What's you name?" She held out her hand, about to help him up.

She shrugged. "My parents work there. Plus, I like playing with the Pokémon there." She smiled, pulling him up. "I can see you hate Mimikyus." She chuckled, pulling her hood off, the scar on her eye showing. She pulled a rope, a ladder flying down. She started to climb up it. "C'mon Slowpoke!" She joked.

He climbed up into the treehouse. " I've always wanted to travel across all the islands and complete all the trials, but my mom says I have to have someone to go with." He said. " I was visiting my grandpa on Alana island when I found out squirtle was gone. The only trial I've ever done is the two on melemele. I wish I could do more..."

She nodded, feeling his pain. Her parents told her she couldn't leave HQ unless someone went with her. So, she snuck out. No one in Team Skull knew. "What are the Trials?" Dapple asked. "I mean, I've heard of them, but no one ever told me anything about it.

" you do special things with your pokemon, and then you fight a trial pokemon. Then once you beat all the trials on an island you fight a kahuna for your grand trial, and then you move on to the next island." He said.

"Ohh..." She muttered. "I'm not allowed to do them, since...." Her voice trailed off. Ben probably knew why she couldn't. She sighed, rubbing her scar. Why do my parents have to be so bad? And why am I so bad at being bad? She thought, sipping a bit of a cola she had in a small fridge she had.

She shrugged. "I already have, but..." she paused, knowing what consequences she could face if she told Ben. "Mimikyu would have to be taken away. If I keep him, there are HUGE consequences, since Mimikyu..." Dapple stared at the ground. "Mimikyu is not real."

She hugged her legs. "Team Skull made Mimikyu to keep track of where I went. I broke the tracking chip, but they can still control every move of Mimikyu." She sighed, patting her Mimikyu. "In fact..." She stood and pointed to a beat down Team Skull flag. "Mimikyu, use Shadow ball." She muttered. Mimikyu just stared at it, not listening.

She nodded, picking up Mimikyu. He glitched for a second, then leapt from her arms, using shadow ball, hitting her in the chest. "Umph!!!" She fell, rolling off the edge of the treehouse, landing in a pile of leaves. Mimikyu's eyes were a dark purple, then it turned to Ben. Mimikyu made another shadow ball and threw it at Ben.

"Gah!!" He yelled. He jumped into a bush and pulled out his computer. He typed in code. He hacked into mimikyu's system. He deleted lines of code, and then added more. Mimikyu was now completely under Dapple's control.

Mimikyu glitched a bit then looked around. "Mimi? Mimikyu??" It looked around for it's owner. "MIMIKYU???" It yelled.
---
Dapple coughed, climbing out of the leaves. There was a huge scar where Mimikyu had hit her. She inhaled through clenched teeth. "Ow..."

She looked up at Ben. "You okay? Did Mimikyu attack you?" She asked, getting into a sitting position. The scar on her chest was red, her hoodie ripped a bit.

She blinked. "Y-You sure it was just a couple??" She muttered. She stood and went to the front of the treehouse, pulling the ladder down and climbing up, met with her Mimikyu. "Mimikyu!" It said in its creepy dark voice.

Emmeline smiled as she made her way into the malasada shop with Fushi (her Bulbasaur) by her side. "So this is a malasada shop...?" She thought aloud, absolutely clueless. She looked around with curiosity written all over her, but deep down she was starving. "Bulba!" Fushi looked up at her trainer, using one of her vines to lead her trainer to the line.
The employee smiled warmly at the brunette girl who was carefully pushed to the counter. "Hey there, welcome to the malasada shop! Which kind of malasada would you like today?" She asked. Emmeline's face immediately went blank.

Ben walked out of the forest, exaughsted. He stumbled towards the malasada shop, with dirt all over him, and half of his face bleeding. He probably looked like something from a horror movie. He sat down at a table, not realizing that a girl was sitting at the same table, in a chair right next to him.

She followed Ben, hands in her pockets. She let out a short snort of laughter. She tapped Ben on the shoulder and pointed to his face. "You gotta wash your face." She whispered. Pichu, Mimikyu, and Gastly came up behind Dapple, looking at Ben's face like he was gonna get them and eat them like a zombie.

"Uh... I guess I'll take a big malasada?" Emmeline looked at the menu before answering unsurely. After a few moments, the big malasada was made, a delicious smell wafting through the air. It was almost enough to make her mouth water, however she managed to hold back. After paying for the big malasada, Emmeline took it and Fushi to a table - a boy with blood covering half of his face had caught her eye.
"Hey, are you alright?" She asked, however it came across as a little more nervous than intended.

Dapple couldn't hold back the laughter anymore. She burst into laughter, nearly falling on the ground. Mimikyu and Pichu laughed along with her, yet Gastly stayed serious.

His face turned red. " Sort of... Is it that bad? I mean, I can't see out of my left eye, ( I think there's a Scar on it) but other than that it's not that bad. I'm Ben by the way." He reached out his hand to shake. "Squirtle!" Squirtle jumped up onto his head. " and this is squirtle." Ben said.

Emmeline smiled and nodded, "I was just curious, that's all. The name's Emi," She shook the hand that was held out to her. "Bulba?" Fushi glanced at the four other pokemon with curiosity. "This lil' guy is Fushi," She referred down to the Bulbasaur

Mimikyu and Pichu hopped toward Fushi, tilting their heads and cheering a greeting. Gastly huffed and turned his head away from the girl and her Bulbasaur. She looked at Gastly and muttered, "I'll give you a Pokepuff if you at least say hi." Gastly groaned as if to say, Do I have to? She nodded. Gastly looked at Fushi and muttered, "Gast. Gastly. (Hello.)"

Fushi blinked a few times out of shock upon seeing how friendly the Pichu and Mimikyu were, one was completely unfamiliar to her since she was new to the region, same with her trainer. "Bulba! (Hello!)" She greeted in a friendly manner to the two, and also smiled to the Gastly who didn't seem interested.

Gastly huffed and looked away, obviously not wanting to see new Pokémon. Dapple sighed. "Return, Gastly." She looked up at Emi. "I'm Dapple." She smiled. Suddenly, the malasada cashier came out and shouted, "What did I tell you!? I don't serve Team Skull! Get out!" This was pointed at Dapple, who sighed and rolled her eyes.