• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Alola Adventure

https://pokecharms.com/threads/alola-adventure-sign-up.17280/
Hi everyone! This is a story about kids who are 16-18 years old, who just got their first Pokemon.
They all go on an adventure!
No legendary pokemon allowed
Romances allowed
After making character sheet I have to approve it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character sheet:
Name:
Pokemon: (You can have one pokemon and it can only be a starter from any reigon.) Example: Squirtle (bubble, bite, growl)
Other:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My character
benjamin
Male
pokemon: Squirtle (bubble, bite, growl)
Dislikes: eletricity
Other: always wears tropical colored trunks with matching flip-flops. wears a necklace with a sharpedo tooth on it that glows at times
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Benjamin stepped outside of his house and breathed in the nice, fresh, Alolan air. He looked at the dock and saw a boat parked and people streaming off. He ran toward it seeing a chance to make new friends. his mom said he couldn't go on an adventure without friends, and he had none. well, not yet anyways. He ran down to wait by the malasada shop

Last edited:
Lindsey, a born resident of the island was standing nearby, typing in some information into the Pokedex. Three Pokéballs were strapped to her belt, and her long black locks blew behind her in the breeze. She was muttering something under her breath about how she needed a new dex, and how hers was messed up, despite now new it appeared. Lindsey wasn't truly aware of anyone else's presence aside from her own.

Last edited:
Benjamin's foot got caught on a rock and his world flipped. He landed hard on the ground, And his curly hair shook. He looked up with his freckle face, and saw a girl with a pokedex. He stood up. "Hi! I'm-" suddenly his Squirtle jumped out of its poke ball. "Squirtle!!" it said.
" -Benjamin!" Ben finished. Squirtle jumped onto his head. Benjamin grinned.
"But you can call me Ben." He held out his hand to shake.

The girl raised an eyebrow inquisitively. "I'm sorry, I don't think I was asking." She rolled her eyes and returned to her activity, but after a moment her eyes darted down to the Pokémon by his side. "Wait a moment... you're a trainer?" She smirked a little, tucking the dex into her pocket. "Well that changes everything. Let's battle!"

"Sure!" Ben said. " Squirtle Go! Use bite!" Squirtle jumped towards Lindsey waiting for her to send out her pokemon. Squirtle jumped back and forth, eager for a battle.

Last edited:
Her eyes narrowed as she sent out her mimikyu. She cleared her throat, as bite did nothing due to mimikyu's disguise. "Thunderbolt." She ordered with a tiny smirk playing at her lips.

"Gah!" Benjamin yelled. "Squirtle, Dodge, and then from behind, use the new move we've been practicing!" Squirtle flew behind mimikyu, but instead of using a new move, he tripped on mimikyu's cloth and it flew off.

Lindsey gasped, and looked away right in the nick of time, knowing when she received mimikyu that seeing beneath is cloth would put a curse on whoever saw it. This was bad, really bad. And she was blaming that trainer and his Squirtle for everything. And she was really, really pissed.

Gavin gasped and then fell backwards landing on the ground. he wasn't breathing. "Squirt!" Squirtle ran up to him. The avarage human can survive up to 60 seconds without breathing

Once her mimikyu had found its cloth she looked back to see the other trainer on the ground, and gasped, cold exterior seemingly broken. Her Pokémon whimpered, shuffling up to her. Lindsey, knelt down and patted its head. "It... it's okay. It's not your fault..." She stated quickly before rushing over to the fallen trainer and checking his heartbeat. None. Now, she really didn't want to do this, but it didn't seem that there were many other options other than CPR.

She groaned and gently shoved the Squirtle away. "Calm down, I can handle this." She assured gently, patting him on the head while the mimikyu watched in fear. She sighed, turning back to the trainer and preforming CPR.

She pulled back suddenly, and stared at him. "Your Squirtle pulled off mimikyu's cloth. Seeing it without its cloth causes curses. You weren't breathing... so..." she started explaining, twisting her lips awkwardly. She was kind of embarrassed.

"Oh... well... I'm gonna go grab a malasada. You wanna come?" Said Ben. He squatted down and patted the mimikyu. " It's okay buddy." He said. " I'm not mad.

The mimikyu purred and leaned into his touch. Lindsey pursed her lips, eyes not meeting his. "Fine. So long as you're buying. If I can recall, I just saved your life." She flipped her hair and shrugged, looking back at him for a moment. He wasn't bad looking... even she had to admit it.

"I just want original." She answered instantly, checking that her nails were perfectly filed. She hummed softly, glancing down at Mimikyu, who was leaning against her leg. And a large one. So I can give some to my Pokémon." She finished.

A couple minutes later, the malasada was ready. Something moved over by the trash can and Ben put down a malasada next to it. A little Eevee jumped out and grabbed it. Ben tossed a poke ball at it and caught it easily. "Nice!" He said. Then he turned to Lindsey. " Is this your hometown, or are you on a journey? I've always wanted to go on a Pokémon journey, but I can't have one without a friend." He said. "Do you want to be friends... maybe...?"

Last edited:
Dapple sat on the top of a flat roof, doodling a picture of her Mimikyu. Shading it in, she looked around, spotting two trainers. She smiled, sliding off, her hood shaking in the breeze. She landed on her feet. "And Dapple sticks the landing!" She cheered. Bonk. CRASSSH! Mimikyu, Pichu, and Gastly landed on her head. "Hey!" She laughed

Dapple sat on the top of a flat roof, doodling a picture of her Mimikyu. Shading it in, she looked around, spotting two trainers. She smiled, sliding off, her hood shaking in the breeze. She landed on her feet. "And Dapple sticks the landing!" She cheered. Bonk. CRASSSH! Mimikyu, Pichu, and Gastly landed on her head. "Hey!" She laughed
(Don't double post. Delete the incomplete version)
Ben jumped out of his chair. "What the?" He said. He heard a voice say, "Hey!" He crept around the side of the malasada shop.

Dapple pulled Mimikyu off her head, then her Pichu. "You guys gotta work on your landing." She chuckled. Mimikyu responded with a short, "Mimi!" Gastly was floating behind the girl and her Pokémon. She walked toward the malasada shop. "Hello!" She ran up to the cashier. "Two Salty Malasadas please!" She smiled. The cashier looked angry. "We don't serve Team Skull. Get out!" He snapped. She opened her mouth to protest, but then sighed and walked out, her head low. "Pi. Pichu." Pichu looked up at the cashier with angry eyes. Pichu always stood up for Dapple for her. She called Pichu and the three Pokémon walked with their trainer away.

Dapple sighed, sitting on a bench near the Malasada shop. "Ugh. Some people can't see good." She muttered, kicking a rock. Pichu and Mimikyu sat next to her, looking up at the girl. Staring at the ground, Gastly sat to the left of Dapple. She looked behind her, thinking someone was near her.

"STOP RIGHT THERE TEAM SKULL!!" Ben said as he jumped out from behind Dapple. "I WILL STOP YOUR EVIL PLAN!!!! By the way what is your evil plan? WHATEVER, I'LL FIGURE IT OUT! EEVEE GO!!!!!!" Ben sent out Eevee. "Use swift!"

She whipped around to see a boy, then shouted, "Mimikyu! Use Shadow Ball!" Why the boy was attacking was surely because she was part of Team Skull. But, it was so random, she hadn't even expected it. She sighed, pulling her hoodie up, Pichu shouting angry words at the boy and his Eevee.

She chuckled when the boy shouted, then sat down and started to draw Pichu and Gastly sitting on a rock together. "Dontcha think some people are just plain crazy?" She laughed to her Mimikyu. "Mimi! Mimi! Mimikyu!" The fake Pikachu laughed. She looked at the boy as he ran. "Man, why am I so scary to a lot of people?" She sighed, stopping her laughter, a tear falling from her eye.

Suddenly squirtle popped up behind her and sat down on her head. "Squirtle.."He purred.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Suddenly Ben realized he had accidentally left squirtle.

She looked up at the squirtle and screamed, shaking like crazy. "G-get off!" She shouted. She pulled the squirtle off and ran to the boy swiftly, like she knew him from the heart. "I-Is this yours?" She muttered, holding the Squirtle out in front of him.

The person she was talking to turned around. It wasn't Ben! Ben was on a boat to Akala island To get as far away from mimikyu as possible when he realized squirtle was gone. squirtle was going to be stuck with Dapple for a while.

When she noticed it wasn't the boy she had seen, she sighed. "Where is the boy??" She muttered, obviously rushed. She couldn't go back to HQ with a random Squirtle. She would be awarded, and she didn't want to be known for stealing, unlike some of Team Skull.

Dapple groaned a bit. This is gonna be hard. She grabbed the Pokeballs from Squirtle and returned Pichu, Gastly, and Mimikyu. "Just don't try to do anything until we get you to your owner." She muttered. "We could ask the people here if they had seen the boy."

"Squirt!" Squirtle jumped up onto her shoulder and spotted some squirtles bathing in the ocean. "Squirtle!" It said, and then ran to them as fast as possible. It suddenly stopped in the middle of the street when a car was hurtling towards it.

She gasped and leapt onto the road, throwing the Squirtle off. In relief, she sighed, then noticed the car was coming toward her now. She ducked and the car just hit her shirt. She rolled off the road and sighed. "You are a pure troublemaker." She snarled.

Dapple sighed, walking up to a woman and asking, "Have you seen a boy with a sharkpedo tooth on a necklace?" The woman took out a map and muttered, "A boat just left for Akala Island. I saw him on that boat." The woman then pointed to the Akala island. She nodded, holding the Squirtle in her arms

She sighed, clutching Squirtle in her arms. I wonder if I should wait for the owner to come back. She thought, patting the water pokemon's head. She pulled her hood up, walking and sitting on a bench near the beach.