• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS All Sinnoh Starters

I know, I'm lame.

I have access to every Sinnoh starter's baby form, due to extensive amounts of trading and breeding... As well as Torchic.

Unfortunately, I've been unable to breed a female yet... I DO have a Japanese female level 28 Piplup, which I don't need due to trading for a friend's Ditto, so if anyone wants that, you can just give your best offer.

Now, for the return- Send an offer if you don't have or don't feel like trading any of the below, but if you have any of these (MOST PREFERABLY legit), I'll give you whatever starter you ask for. Just know that I only have one female Piplup, so you'll pretty much just be getting a male unless you specifically ask for the fem.

Definite offers accepted-

Mudkip
Dialga
Ho-oh
Lugia
Phione/Manaphy
Scyther/Scizor
Moltres
Articuno
Zapdos
Raikou
Entei
Suicune

While these are pretty much definite, I will also take most Kanto Pokemon, due to my love of the region.

Also, I should mention that I can breed almost any breedable Pokemon in Sinnoh, as well as Ralts, Natu... You know what? Just post asking if I can breed a Pokemon you want. If I don't have it, I'll look on the GTS, and try to find one to make my little purple breed-puppet mate with and give you an egg of.

I know, I know, a lot of Legendaries and starters are in the above, but that's just 'cause I'm a sad, lonely person. I have nothing to do but breed and ogle any Legendaries I have in my possession. ^__^

[Edit]

Alright, here are the starters I can breed now-

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treecko
Torchic
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup

I actually already have all the Sinnoh Starters, and with Ditto, I only really need the other region's starters, even in male form, to breed them all. However, looking through my boxes... Do you have a spare Pikachu? I can give you any of the Sinnoh Starters, or, if you want, a Torchic, or even some other Pokemon, such as Carnivine, Kecleon, Trapinch, all three of those female.

Not a problem at all. I have to get rid of these things. ^__^

[Edit] I would like to thank the both of you very much. ^__^ And, apparently, my Mic. is broken. >_>

Wow, that's rigged...

I traded with Eevee for a Bulbasaur (Thanks again,) and the first one I bred from it was female. >_>

So, for a VERY limited time, I have a female Bulbasaur up for grabs. I'd appreciate one of the following especially-

Cyndaquil
Chikorita
Totodile
Any Legendary but Palkia, Uxie, Azelf, Mespirit, Giratina, or Heatran.

Will a chickorita egg be okay for a...STARLY?! Yeah I know, I'm nuts. I lent My staraptor to someone and I'm probably not going to get it back. PM me if interested. BTW if the egg doesn't happen to be a chickorita I'll hatch an egg myself and give you the chickorita.

Well, of course I WANT it, but I don't exactly have anything worth it-

All I have that would even be close that I'd be willing to trade would be Rayquaza, or perhaps a the Heatran I never bothered to level up. >_>