• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join All Righty Folks, Here’s To Whitesnake High School! (Rp)

Psymallard

Previously mallard
"Goodbye." As the pair walked away, Shiro wondered if he'd made a good impression. He definitely tried, but it wasn't necessary at the school. He wanted to say he was indifferent, but he enjoyed company, even though he wouldn't admit it. He head back to his own seat, hoping the next battle lives up to his expectations. Before he sat down, he pulled the half-finished water bottle from his pocket and stared at it.

Flynn was walking to his new high school his “loving” parents picked for him. They just wanted him out of their hair. Then again, he did ruin their “business” at every opportunity, then again, they were in the scamming business. Unlucky for them, he was special, which he wish wasn’t. “Eh, whatever.” He said to nobody. He walked into the school and just sat down right next to the door, seeing some weird people like him. Apparently there was some fighting stuff, which meant he would have to “fight”. “Just great, my first day and I get pulverized by some punk with super strength or something, may as well see I’ll see who I’m fighting in advance.” He used his Foresight ability and his eyes turned pure cyan.

Daniel laughed nervously, and rubbed the back of his head. God damn it, you're feeling... Nah, you're fine! Keep going. "Ah, nevertheless, I'm not real good at figuring out what to talk about with new people... I'm not sure you'd find my interests appealing but... Y'know, we're in the same room, we'll find a common interest eventually." He said with a soft smile, before returning to the stands. "Oh, hey Samal, Celia, where'd you get that hot dog and chip bag?" He asked with an eyebrow raised. He'd obviously finished his food, but he didn't know how they got that stuff.

Celia gave a nervous grin, before turning to Daniel. "Well, Samal may have decided he was a little hungry, but only a little, and then some kind soul offered him some food!" She said, saying it in a believable tone to sound like she wasn't completely lying on the spot. Daniel muttered something, probably something vulgar, under his greatness, before sitting back down. Oh, he definitely did not believe her...

"All right folks! Try and get back to your seats, because we've got our next matchup starting! In one corner we have the shockingly explosive arrival, CHRIS! And in the other, the elemental expert, CONSTANTINE! Their powers will clash! They'll crackle! They'll crumble! Who's each for an action packed brawl that will surely answer our call!?" The principal called out into the microphone, her voice sounding peppy and cheerful as usual.

Flynn smiled. Turns out he wouldn’t fight, which is some great luck for him. He reverted back to normal and got up. No need to watch a match he watched before. He yawned and walked over to where it looked like there was food, so he grabbed a chip bag and a cup of lemonade and sat down far away from everyone. He sipped his lemonade while eating his chips. He hoped the rest of the year he could avoid fights, but he doubted that his wish would come true. He reached inside the chip bag and felt nothing. “Great, out of chips already.” He mumbled. He finished his lemonade and threw away his bag and cup. He decided to walk over to the group, after all, not everyone is like his parents. “Hi, I see you all are happy being in hellhole for freaks.” Flynn said obvious angry. He put his hands in his pockets and breathed out. “Sorry, sorry, I’m just mad, my name’s Flynn, nice to meet fellow freaks like me” he said, with the last part with a sour edge.

Constantine took his hand warily, as if expecting it to suddenly explode, however no explosion came. As he breathed an internal sigh of relief, he turned and walked to one end of the arena and began hyping himself up. He wasn't sure if he'd win, their powers seemed pretty evenly matched, but even so he couldn't back down, so he might as well try. After hyping himself up in his head for a couple seconds, he held a thumbs up to signify that he was ready, as he prepared to counter any attack that might come first.

As Chris’ punch missed, Constantine knew he couldn’t afford to get hit by one of those explosions, so he would have to rely on his power for a lot of the fight. He stomped down on the ground, raising a massive wall of dirt and stone in front of the two, close enough to Chris that it might connect with his chin, then hopefully sending him to the ground. That was the plan anyways.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"Oh hey, you're back." Samal grinned at the returning two, then grinned wider at Daniel question "Oh, that? Celia just-"
Out of nowhere, said Celia interrupted him, saying a "kind soul" got him food.
What?
Was she hiding something too? Did she see something she shouldn't have? What was the problem?
Whatever it was, it mean something bad: he was going to have keep ANOTHER secret.
"Err...yep! A nice person just offered me food. Aaaand I just took it, aaaand he-I mean she-I mean they left. Yepyepyep! Nothing else happened at all. Nonewhatsoever."
He was talking too much, he needed to shut up. "OOOOOOoooh a fight started. Let's watch that..."
With that, he buried himself in the seat and kept his eyes glued to the match, purposefully avoiding eye contact with the others.

The attack barely missed but Chris had walked two steps away. He put his hands on the wall as it heated up the dirt on top exploding first creating a small dust cloud, then the stone which made the dust cloud thicken. Chris took out a pair of sunglasses and a scarf and put them on to protect his face. The only thing in between him and Constantine was a thick dust cloud.
@Pinch

Adrian turned his attention to the fight that was about to start. "This should be good." He said with slight excitement and noticeable exhaustion from his fight with Saphrax. "Honestly... I kinda hope that Constantine guy wins so that Chris get a bit of karma for that unbearable loud introduction earlier." Adrian said as a sly smirk began to dress his pale face.

Now that he couldn't see Chris, Constantine opted for a different strategy. He encapsulated the dust cloud with his abilities in a small, stone, rock and dirt dome, hopefully catching Chris inside, and began to repeatedly smash the inside of the dome in various places, with pillars made of the same stuff. This attack would be devastating if it hit, especially multiple times, but it was draining Constantine fast. After nine of these he let the sphere down to see the fruits of his effort, having hoped to incapacitate Chris.

Seeing how Chris appeared weak, Constantine opted to save his powers and this time went in for a solid kick, hopefully connecting with his torso, before following up with a right hook. If Chris really was beginning to fatigue, he had almost won this. He was starting to feel the effects of using his power too, but he wasn’t going to let that stop him from winning.

Constantine was blasted to just before the line that would’ve counted him a shout if he’d crossed it, luckily he hadn’t. “Guess he’d been feigning his injuries... damnit, that hurt.” He thought to himself as he rose from the ground. He didn’t have much fight left in him, so he’d have to go for an attack that would surely take his opponent down if he did it correctly. He began to punch the ground repeatedly, using his power to form a gauntlet made of stone around both of his hands and then went in for a punch with his right hand, holding up his left hand to his face to protect it from an explosion.

Eryn had taken her seat and watched most of the battle, it was one of the more interesting battles she'd seen, similar to her two roommates battles. She then turned to Adrian, and responded, "I missed this, I was a little late, what happened exactly?"

-----

Riley had turned to watch the battle, and noticed Eryn and Adrian trying to chat. Riley continued watching the battle unfold.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
On his way to the high school, Gareth had gotten, as usual, all kinds of strange and weird looks from strangers all around them. They couldn't look up into his eyes due to his hulking size, however, he could see each of them turning their heads up at him and even sometimes stopping on the spot just to check if they're not hallucinating. From a bird's eye view perspective, even though he should've been used to this by now, it still felt pretty embarrassing to be so different. Even though he was moving at a slow pace, with the distance his steps alone could cover, he was still covering a good distance within just a few seconds, soon reaching the front entrance to Whitesnake High. He had approached the school, and looked up at it, examining the building and the area around it. Now, here was a problem; How was he going to get inside? Front door's a no-go, neither is just Kool-Aid Man'ing through the wall since that would be property damage. Gareth took a walk around the school, looking for some kind of way in for a person his size. 'course, since no average person ever grows up to his size, there was nothing. So, he walked back to the front of the high school and just stood out there at the front entrance. He looked around for teachers, but since he knew noone there, he couldn't tell who was a teacher and who wasn't. So, he sighed and sat down on the ground. " Hey, there any teachers or school staff out here that can help me out here? " He yelled out into the open, trying to get the attention of any school staff that might be running around somewhere outside the school. Or inside the school, depending who would hear his shout for help first.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Val smiled shyly up at Daniel before following him back to the stands, where she pulled out a third bag of chips and opened it. She was quite adept at taking food when no one was looking, and had several more stashed in her bulging pockets. Turning her attention to the fight taking place, she leaned forwards.

The clashing attacks had Val on the edge of her seat, even more so than the battle of the vampires, probably because she couldn't guess their powers at first sight. Each of them were using a combination of hand-to-hand combat as well as their powers, so it was difficult for her to tell whether it was strength augmentation, elemental attacks, or something else she probably forgot and couldn't think of right then. Her green eyes widened as she crunched on a barbeque potato chip, completely entranced by the fight.

Satisfied that he’d landed a solid hit, this time Constantine brought up three pillars in all but one direction around Chris, this time he’d probably try to dodge his attack, so it was best to trap him so he could more easily predict a block or counterattack. As Constantine charged in again, he pulled back his right fist again and feigned another right hook, stopping just enough to hopefully make him flinch before attempting to punch him in the gut with his left fist.

Now noticing that Chris was beginning to stagger again, Constantine trusted his instincts and decided that he could possibly by faking it again. He had landed two solid hits, but he wasn’t far off tapping out himself. He took note of the explosion Chris was cooking up, and decided it would be better to brace for it. He began kicking up stone again, using it to form a crude set of armor that covered only vital areas, and braced for the attack with his gauntlets.

Chris rushed towards Constantine spearing Constantine down still charging up his attack. He spoke quietly to his opponent, "I am really sorry if this hurts, but you most likely win with your stone armor. Might as well end the match with a bang." He smiled and his whole body let out a huge explosion making the whole arena shake. As another huge cloud of dust formed making the crowd unable to see the victor until one of them stood up. Chris got up staggered back and fell unconscious.
@Pinch

Constantine lay on the ground for a minute, unmoving, his makeshift armor has been completely obliterated, and he had a flesh wound from where the main force of the explosion had come from. He painfully and slowly staggered to his feet as Chris fell over. Had he won? It seemed like it, but his body hurt too much for him to really care. If it weren’t for the armor that would’ve been a tie, but why did he go and do something so self-destructive like that? Did he just want to show off?

Adrian turned his head to Eryn with a small smile. "Nothing much, just-" Before he could finish his sentence, he was interrupted by a loud explosion that seemed to have come from Chris in the arena and covered it in dust. Adrian scoffed, clearly irritated by the loud noise as he put one hand to his ear. "I really hope Constantine wins..." He repeated with a clear sign of annoyance.

"It was that bad?" Eryn asked, a small smile appearing on her own face, "This 'Chris' gave off a loud explosion right in the middle of the Gym?"

Eryn then watched Adrian, asking, "You Okay?"

She felt the explosion in her ears as well, but weren't as affected by the sound it made, she had a slightly worried look on her face.

DevVoid

Seemed like noone heard him. Gareth sighed and stood up again, walking around the school grounds, just trying to find some way to get into the school. As he was walking around it, he heard a loud explosion coming from nearby. He looked around, surprised at the sudden sound and walked to the source of where he heard it sound up. As he put an ear to the wall of the building this explosion came from, it seemed there was also the sound of people talking, so there must be something going on inside of this building. ((I assume the Gym is either inside the school itself or a separate building)). Looking for a window and finally finding one, he crouched down and pressed his left eye against the small window, looking inside the gym, over at everyone and some sort of fight that seemed to take place in the middle of the room, like some kind of arena pit-fighting event was going on in there. He remained pressing his eye against the window, just watching, though he was hoping noone would notice this giant eye just looking at everyone through the window.

Last edited:
( @DevVoid its a separate building from the school, and it also has an open roof)

"And we see the dust clear on this short lived, yet explosive match! The winner seems to be... CONSTANTINE, as Chris looks to be incapacitated! What a battle, seeing those two brawl like that! Defense VS Offense!" Principal Adrianne yelled witness enthusiasm, as two staff members came out with a stretcher if Chris didn't get up.

Daniel was left to fester and be mad the entire match... So, they just wanted to set him up again? Trying to make him turn into an embarrassed piece of shit... It was so... Annoying! However... His mood got better over the course of the match. He smiled as he saw the finalé, looking upon the two combatants. "Mmm, I was rooting for Chris... His boom attacks are really cool..."

Celia was concerned about Daniel being mad at her and Samal, but said nothing. She didn't decide not to go just because of him, she didn't because she really wasn't hungry... But he didn't know that. She watched the match, and when it was all over, she cracked a joke- "So, basically this match was like the 'Unstoppable force meets the Immovable object' meme..."

"Now, could I have Shiro, Flynn, Truth, and Nero come to the briefing room? We need to ask you about something." Adrianne said afterward, and a timer was set for 20 minutes... Until the next match.
But why the fuck should Nero care about that?
A kid with messy black hair and dark, Latin-American skin tone stood up from in the audience. He looked rather unamused, and pulled a piece of gum out of his mouth, flicking it at some girls in the front row. They turned around and started to yell at him annoyedly, but he simply flipped them off and went to go to the briefing room.

-Enter- Nero Vasquez

@RomanAndRomanNoodles
@mallard
@BigHoodieBoy236

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Shiro was surprised to hear his name announced, he hadn't really done anything at the school yet, so it wouldn't be congratulatory or disciplinary. He heard commotion, and turned to see an obviously upset girl yelling at a guy. He didn't see what had happened, but his teeth clenched at the sight of the unfazed face. The boy had left, probably to the briefing room, so he went as well with annoyance in his stride.

Flynn heard a voice call out his name and said”Took them long enough for them to call me, after all I know you this wanna gonna happen, but I didn’t go any further. Lets hope I don’t have to fight.” He started walking down, then grabbed a bag of chips and a cup of lemonade again. He saw a guy spit gum on girls then flip them off, but he didn’t think much of it, because he knew worse people, namely, his parents. He went to the briefing room and drank his lemonade and ate his chips while he waited.

Chris became conscious once again and yelled towards Constantine, "Hey Constantine can you help me up, if you're not hurting too much. If you are can you try to get somebody to help me? Sorry if I seemed like I was showing off I wanted you to win without forfeiting or seeming like I wasn't trying. You did great. Just so you know you probably would have won even if I was supremely trying to win. If you ever need a training buddy I'm free."

DevVoid

((Ah, that works perfectly, then.))
Gareth moved back from the window, being sick of having to take such an uncomfortable stance to barely get a view inside the arena. So, he decided on something else. He inhaled, exhaled, and begun climbing the wall of the gym to reach the stadium. It didn't take long due to how long is arm's reach was, and he rested atop the roof of the stadium, looking inside it from above. He looked across everyone's heads, wondering what was going on in there. Now that he had a MUCH better view, though, this question would soon probably be solved for him, if there was another battle planned as he thought there was. He was just hoping noone would seeing him view into the arena from the roof, though that was probably very unlikely that noone would notice him because his body was blocking out an amount of sunlight from entering a portion of the stadium.

Last edited:
Reluctantly, Constantine helped Chris up and walked him over to the people with the stretcher without saying a word. Although he didn’t feel the need to get treated himself, his entire body ached thanks to that explosion, and he honestly just felt like collapsing himself. “Thanks.” He said as he began to walk slowly back to the stands, taking one of the empty seats near everyone else to watch the last battles.

Truth heard his name being announced. He smiled. "Finally, It's about time I get some attention!" Then he looked over to see a kid flicking gum at some girls! They started to yell at him but he just turned around and left. Truth stood up to his full height and scowled. He'd then shake the anger off and started to realize, "Wait... That guy's going to the briefing room too?" He smiled. "This oughta be fun." He said as he walked to the briefing room.

Last edited:
Chris laid on the stretcher exhausted as he was taken towards the medical bay to be rehabilitated. He began to notice how distant Constantine was and at that very moment he lost all hope of making any friends off of his first-ever actions here. What he did was stupid and this was his karma for it. He was too much of a show-off. He needed to change somehow. He needed to become a better person as a whole.

Sitting in the briefing room a man who looked rather distant, and quite bored, was looking down at a list of names. You remembered him from the opening ceremony as Professor Eterna, and he looked up, sighing. "All right kiddos, nice to meet you. I'm your Homeroom Teacher, Eterna. I have it down that none of y'all are in a dorm room... So I'm here to ask wether you four would like to become a group?" He asked. He really wanted them all to say yes to save himself from further headache... He hated the start of school.

Nero sat down in one of the seats and listened to his new Homeroom teacher talk about wether he wanted to be in a dorm with these other three... He could feel their eyes pinning him down, as they seemed to be perturbed at him... Probably saw him flick his gum at that girl, and since they're probably a bunch of Simps, they got all pissy... He scoffed in his head. What a fucking joke. "Sure, why not. I've got nobody so why the heck should I care?" @RomanAndRomanNoodles @mallard @BigHoodieBoy236

The medical bay was littered with tiny machines that could see Chris' condition. A nurse looked him over. "None of your vitals seem injured, just a case of power-exhaustion. You seem like you're going to be finds, apart from mild bruising on your stomach area from those repeated rock punches. Here. Take this." She handed him a small bottle of Ener-Gize, something that would whip him right back to full steam. @TheGrimmRemix027

Daniel stretched out his back and stood up. "Hey, Uhmm, I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I haven't since we've got here and it's been like, three and a half hours." He said, and waved. "Trust me, I won't miss the match. See ya guys, soon, 'Kay?" He said, giving Val, Celia, and Samal a small wave... I mean the stadium wasn't that big, he could ask them to wish him luck whole he was on the battlefield.

Celia waved Daniel goodbye, as he headed out to "go to the bathroom..." But she wasn't at all suspicious of him, I mean, when you gotta go you gotta go. And it had been a while, she supposed. She turned to Samal. "Y'want some Water? I'm getting bored, so I need to have a reason to gather some water- holy shit-" Daniel had gone just before the commotion, and she looked up. "Oh crap, that kid has a Titan Power!" She said, more able to recognize a power like that and not go crazy... "Guys calm down! It's probably another student!"

Adrianne looked up at the student, and tapped her mic. "Everyone calm down. This is one of our students, he unfortunately has a permanent Titan power and thus cannot shrink down to fit in this room. Everyone needs to just calm down, and get back to your seats."