• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join All Righty Folks, Here’s To Whitesnake High School! (Rp)

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“I’ll come,” Val said. In reality, her avian metabolism meant that she needed about a thousand more calories than a normal person in order to stay full. So she was grateful for the chance to snag some chow. She stood, stretching, keeping her wings tucked in tight so as not to infringe on anyone’s personal space. She’d always found hot dogs disgusting—did people even know what was in them?—but she could definitely go for some high-cal chips. “I would not mind chips. Kinda hungry, actually.”

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"Wow, what a fight. It's gonna be hard to top that." Samal said quietly.
At least for him. But his opponent would probably take care of that. Hopefully.
Anyways...
He started rising from his seat. "Oh yeah, I'm down for some foo-" he began before cutting off when he heard Val's agreement to go too.
Giving another false cough, he spoke again. "I mean, I'll stay here with Celia, just for company. You two have fun." he plopped back down on his seat and gave a grin that looked just a bit off.

Last edited:
Daniel gave a smile to Val, and began to walk off to the lobby. Unlike Val, he was a pretty big fan of hot dogs... Well I mean, he liked meat in general but Hot Dogs were definitely some of his favorite meat cuisine. He went to the counter and grabbed one. He looked around for some condiments... Nah? He would've loved some Ketchup, but he was okay with this. He also grabbed a small bag of potato chips, and stranded around idly, waiting for Val to finish.

"Sooo... Uh... Small talk. Right. That's something you like to do, Daniel." He muttered to himself, and turned to Val. "So, uh, wanna talk randomly or something? Like, anything ya' wanna talk about in particular..?" he asked her, before biting into his meal.

Celia waited for them to leave, but soon burst into laughter. "HOO-boy, that was hard to keep in! You're really trying to kill him, aren't ya? I know you definitely aren't staying here JUST to give me company, I know your type, because I'm literally the exact same, kiddo!" She laughed loudly, giving him a pat on the back.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Samal gave a modest grin. "I mean, killing him wasn't exactly my intention, just an added bonus. I almost didn't since that meant I'd have to miss out on food, but this is a great chance for Daniel to get over his fear of girls and get along with Val. I've been his social doctor ever since 15 minutes ago after all, and I take my job very seriously. I still wanted food though..."
He shrugged it off, food later, planning first. He still wasn't sure what his game plan was. It's not like he ever has a plan, but maybe it could help him? Maybe?

=Nightshade=

“Umm...” Val popped open a bag of chips and snagged another couple for during the next fight. She shrugged, letting her tight-gripped wings loosen a bit. “I mean... nothing in particular, really...” She crunched a Dorito, then licked the nacho cheese off her lips. “Anything is fine. I can probably find a way to screw up anything we talk about, so...” She shrugged again, a parody of nonchalance. “Just kidding. I don’t small talk much, so if it gets awkward, don’t say I didn’t warn you.” She blinked owlishly at Daniel as she transferred another chip to her mouth.

"Well like, the only way you could possibly make this awkward is if you try to, I mean, you can't make, it awkward by bringing up my occasional... Well... No, I'm not roping you into that side of me. It's not something I talk about... I mean I suppose you could force a stalemate so I have to talk about my completely nonexistent problems, I don't have deep seated commitment issues, no ma'am!" He said, barely even stopping to breathe through the entire ramble. He blushed deeply and got back to eating to shut himself up.

Celia smiled. "I'm glad you're trying to help him, it's always good for him to have more supporters around him... Especially when he has his..." She hesitated, and shook her head. "He just sometimes gets a little too embarrassed and goes a bit loopy for a bit, it's really nothing to worry about."

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Shiro finished his meal and decided to get to know some of his peers. He spotted a winged girl and a boy talking, and walked over, putting his half-finished water bottle in his back pocket. Shiro he stuck out his hand robitically to the winged girl first, since the boy seemed to be busy with food at the moment. "Hello, I am Shiro Eto, and I'm pleased to meet you two. Being your peer, I'll be happy to help whatever troubles you may have, so don't hesitate to come to me for help." @Night's Shadow @Cryronn the Mudkip

=Nightshade=

Val smiled at Daniel. Did she find it cute that he had social issues? Yes. Did she care that he had social issues? No. Was it because she also had some degree of social issues? Maybe. "Shiro?" she asked cautiously. What was his power? Would he crush the delicate bones in her hands? Eh, probably -- hopefully --- not. She accepted the handshake (albeit nervously) with the hand not encumbered by powdered cheese, and to her pleasant surprise, her finger bones were not crushed. She still was not a big fan of meeting new people, and her once-again-tightly-folded wings showed it. "Nice to meet you, I'm Valkyrie Donn. Which is a mouthful, so just call me Val." She attempted a friendly smile, but got a nervous tic, so instead just ate another Dorito.

Daniel sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, slicking it back before it bounced back foreword, and he smiled. "Whatever, it doesn't matter, you obviously don't wanna hear about those." He said and then noticed she'd turned her attention to that "Shiro" guy. She slid up next to her and smiled. "Heya! I'm her friend, I guess. Call me Daniel, I'm not a fan of Nicknames..." He said, trying out a kind smile but being more successful than Val.

Celia yawned, and looked at the time. "You know, I could just go over there and get you like, some chips or something. If I'm sneaky they won't notice, and I mean, it's not like they'd care." She said to Samal, stretching out and looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

Joseph finally finished repairing the robotic arm. He chuckled, " Hope It works". He decided that he going to grab a bite before the second round he starts. He quickly packs his tool and the arm, and dash to grab some grub. He speedwalk to the sandwich station and grabbed himself a simple yet delicious-looking sandwich. He found himself a seat and begin to eat his lunch.

Adrian sighed and put his hands in his coat pockets as he left the stage and made his way to where he could get some food. "I'd be lucky if I can get some blood here... if not just some chocolate or some ice cold soda." He thoguht to himself and smiled at the thought of a good little treat after the fight. When he made his way to a place where he could get food, he got himself a chocolate bar and soda. "Thanks." He said with a small smile. "No problem, this is on the house for an interesting fight--and sorry, but we don't do blood." The cashier said as he handed Adrian a water bottle. "Oh, don't worry, I don't drink blood... much." Adrian said with a shrug as he took his food and drink and made his way back to the rows of seats, a few students gave Adrian a thumbs up.

"Nice fight out there, you vampires are really something." One guy said. "Thanks..." Adrian said with a blush. "Adrian, wanna spar with me sometime?" One confident student asked. "W-well, I..." Adrian said as his face grew red. "You looked really cool!" A female student gleefully cheered. Adrian put all is food in one arm and looked down as he pulled down his hood to cover his face, clearly flustered at the attention.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"Sure, I mean, everyone has something up with them. He's really trying, so I'm sure he'll get over it eventually."
But more importantly...
Samal's eyes lit up at Celias's offer "Really? Thank you! I'd really help since I'd have more time to think of a plan(ACK!)....tooooo help Daniel get over his fear!...yeah...that.."
Suddenly nervous, Samal started staring in a random direction to avoid talking. He kinda wished he went along with Daniel now, since he'd get to avoid spilling their secret thanks to his horrible lying skills.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming..." He said as he dragged his feet across the floor. Every ounce of him was rearing to break some rules, do something fun, but it seemed no one was like that. Everyone seemed a goody good two shoes. While sulking he caught bits and pieces of conversations happening at the lunch area.

Adrian this or Adrian that. One could only assume what would happen to a child like that with so much attention. Still he needed someone better to talk to than Eryn, so he began his quest. To find Adrian or maybe Saphrax too.

Lunch could wait, and Eryn could get lost, finding Adrian and Saphrax was one of his top priorities right now. Mostly because he didn't wanna hangout with Eryn, one on one. Leo's not trying to have a frEakY friDaY. "Adrian? Saphrax? Eryn? Where are thou?" He called.

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Shiro noticed the two's attempts at smiles, which encouraged him to do the same. It was a really forced smile, only his mouth moved as his eyes remained serious. "Valkyrie and Daniel, I'm looking forward to a productive year with the two of you." He dropped the smile during his sentence, and his hand moved over to Daniel.

Saphrax smiled as the battle ended. It was as he wanted, as he did not want to have this fight looming over their heads. For one Saphrax knew that his status was on line if he had lost. Especially if someone from his old school had spotted him loosing. It would take years for him to be able to let the fight go. The thing was, Saphrax did not care to battle, but it was so ingrained into his mind that he had to battle, he kind of went onto muscle memory for most of the fight.

With the grace of a cat, Saphrax transformed into his human form, and followed his roommate. Though at a much slower pace, so he was left behind. Taking out a pouch from his bag, Saphrax pulled out a straw, and stuck it into the blood bag. He had also gotten one out for his new sparing partner. The vamp walked with the grace of a dancer and made it to the side of Adrian, and silently held out the bag as an offering. This was done as he took a sip of the bag that was held in his other hand.

When he heard the old saying that his other roommate spoke, it caused a giggle in the pink haired young vamp. Waiting for the human to get closer, he spoke without turning around towards him. "I may be over one hundred years of age, but that does not mean that I speak in ye old English anymore. I do know about the modern tongue that everyone likes to use nowadays." The thing was that Saphrax loved to give others a bit of a hard time, so it just came naturally when he had something snarky to say to others.

"Oh god why am I going to this school I'm going to die, oh god." Henry cried out scared. "Thank god I'm not fighting." Daniel nervously sighed putting his hands in prayer. "You guys want to do anything?" Henry asked scratching his head with a worried look on his face. "Oh my god Mum why are you making me go hear I'm scared." Henry though reminding himself of when he was at home and doing his research and cooking with his mother.
@Clunpsy
@Cmeriwether

Adrian looked around among the crowd--namely the people who praised him for the battle--and spotted Eryn. The vampire gave her a wave before he turned his head to Saphrax who offered him a little bit of blood, something he sipped happily and let out a satisfied sigh. "Thanks." He said before he went to sit down with Eryn, unaware that his face was still a little bit red from all the embarrassing attention he got at once. "Hey." Adrian simply said, unsure of what else to say to her.

Eryn started smelling the air, trying to find Adrian, with no luck, until he walked up and said hi.

"Leo, I found him!" Eryn then turned to Adrian,

------

"I'm actually slightly scared, and it seems like it's time to snag something to eat." Riley told Henry.

She then went to get something to eat, spotted Eryn and Adrian, waved, then grabbed her food. She then sat down in the corner.

JPSomeone

A new voice startled him as he tried to looking for Adrian and Saphrax. Sparks of electricity flew here and there as he tried to contain himself. Upon further inspection Eryn found Adrian rather quickly. Neither Eryn or Adrian were talking him directly, except after Eryn pointed out she found Adrian so those two wouldn't have scared him. Though before the smart ass response there a very soft but noticable giggle. He didn't really talk to any of the other students in his class so there was only one conclusion he could come to. "It was you!" Leo said as pointed at Saphrax.

"From the way you look, down to way you act... You couldn't have been a teen in human years." Leo stated out loud. Then playing back what he said out loud in his head he realized he sounded a tad bit more than rude. "Not saying you can't be a teen in vampire years though! Aging seems like it's going great for you, is that Gucci you got there?" There was a bit less patience in the way he spoke, he felt as though one wrong move around Saphrax and he would be gone.
(I'll get to greeting Adrian and Eryn after my character's interaction with Saph)

Joseph finally finished his lunch. He decide to practice combat skill. He cleaned up his area and walked away from the bench. He look for blind spot where student or teacher can not see him. He finally found a spot behind the school not far from the arena. He took off his t shirt which he had an under shirt on him. He start slowly with combinations of punches kicks, and sweeps.

Daniel returned the handshake with a light grip, and pulled off soon after, smiling a little. "Honor to work with ya as well! I feel like with the course I'm in I'm really gonna get a chance to hone my ability down to the bone, finally getting more mastery over it... My Pale Light ability kinda... Burns me a good amount when I use it a lot." He gave a soft smile and leaned back in place.

Celia gave Samal a thumbs up and walked away, stepping over to the place where al the chips and food and stuff were. She was extremely suspicious of Samal, seeing as he was acting really really shifty. She decided to keep ignoring it and grabbed him a hot dog and some barbecue chips, before seeing Daniel, Val, and someone she'd not seen before chatting. She raised an eyebrow but returned to the stands anyway.

Adrian simply smiled as he went to sit down and already open his water to take a sip. "So, who are the next people fighting again? That fight took a lil' more than I thought out of me. But then, it's likely if it's two vampires against one another." The vampire asked as he took another big sip of his water and immediately went to eat his snack. His eyes spotted Eryn's sister and gave her a small wave before he looked ahead to wait for the next battle.

Riley had perked up when Henry asked something.

"About your question, it was the other way around, she felt like the weakest sister out the five of us." Riley explained.

---------

"Don't know, all I know is that I'm last." Eryn whispered to Adrian.

She then took a bite out of her sandwich, and breathed, trying to calm down.

"That was one heck of a fight Adrian, I wasn't sure of anything." Eryn whispered, "I've been in quite a few fights, mostly protecting Riley from bullies, those were all curbstomps."

Eryn became a bit embarrassed, with a slight blush.

Adrian smiled. "Thanks. We vampires work hard to try and be skilled people at an early age, mainly to protect ourselves from people who are terrified of vampires... Here, I can just be... me." Adrian said before he smiled at Eryn's talk of protecting her sister. "What better way to use your strength than to protect those you love... and punish those you hate." He added before he returned to his snacks.

=Nightshade=

Val glanced up from her now-empty bag of chips, crumpled the plastic, and opened another. As she crunched the potato chips, she nodded in agreement with Daniel. “I hope I can learn how to play to my strengths without worrying over my weaknesses. And how to help others out without second-guessing myself. My power— well, not much to say. Wings?” She ruffled her feathers a bit so her wings relaxed and unfolded a little. “Well. Yeah.” She stopped talking, unsure of what to say. “Should we head back to the stands?”

Truth came from behind Adrian. "Hm, what better way to use your strength to protect those you love and crush those you hate?" He'd repeat the question. "Probably using it to get up and eat pancakes on a Saturday morning!" He'd smirk, The giant of a man would inspect Adrian. ''Wow, you're tall!" He'd be surprised. "You're only about four feet shorter than me!" He would then clear his throat. '' Names Truth, I'm 15 years old and... Uh yeah that's it."

That comment had earned the boy a full on laugh from Saphrax, which was something rare for the pink haired vamp. "Well of course I am over my teen years in the human sense of years, but lets just say that I am older then the staff here in this school. Besides only newborns would have been born or made in this centenary. You know for a human, you are not as bad as most."

Adrian almost flinched at the sudden newcomer who repeated his question and called himself 'Truth.' The vampire let out a sigh and simply looked ahead. "Tall, yet a few inches shorter is what I believe you mean."He said as he ate the last of his chocolate and moved on to his soda. "Call me Adrian, although I'm sure you heard my name get announced during the first fight." He added.

"Hi, Truth," Eryn waved, a bit red due to the situation, and her recent embarrassment, "My name is Eryn, what's your power?"

Eryn was definitely on the defensive, since this 'Truth' came from nowhere, and, two, he may have overheard her conversation with Adrian. Her hands started transforming slowly, as she was fighting the transformation. She continued eating after her statement.

JPSomeone

He can talk and have full conversations with others without being an all out emo kid? That's crazy. He didn't look like the type to have a good laugh.

Leo began to relax a little as vampire became amused by his overall act. Actually the thing that caused to calm down when Saphrax said, "You know for a human, your not as bad as most.". He was gonna retaliate but he took a look in Eryn's direction and saw what he meant.

"I think see what you mean, she's really struggling over there to contain herself. Should we help her?" He said in a rather dull voice.

Truth would nod his head, "Yeah, Yeah. Inches, Feet, Arms Their all the same." He'd Smile. "Nice to meet you, Adrian." He'd turn to see the small girl. "Hello, Mylady! Nice to meet you. Not to be rude or anything but your face is as red as a Tomato!" He'd scratch his head. "Also, my power is called Delay, basically, when I activate the ability if interact with any living thing in the next 20 seconds, then they won't feel it or have any kind of reaction to it until 20 seconds after I activated the ability. Pretty neat huh?"

( @mallard since you haven't posted I'm just gonna continue.)

Daniel smiled, and nodded. "You can also heal people, right Val-?" He asked, but she soon asked if they should go back to the stands. She'd answer the question if she wanted, but he didn't care if she didn't. He stretched into the air, popped a squat, and did a few punches to loosen his muscles, you know, for that thing Val wasn't supposed to find out about. He then began to walk to the stands, waiting for Val so they could walk together.

Celia walked back to the stands as before Daniel and Val could arrive, and handed Samal his hotdog and potato chip Baggie. "Here ya go kiddo, I'm really not hungry, so eat it all. It didn't seem like they had condiments, so you're gonna have to eat that bitch raw." She said, referring to the hotdog. "Better if you don't think about how they're made. Trust. Me." She said, shivering a bit.

=Nightshade=

“Yeah,” Val said, shrugging. “It takes a toll on my stamina, though. Anyways, nice to meet you, Shiro.” She smiled over her shoulder and waved before trotting after Daniel. Once she’d gotten out of earshot of Shiro, she sighed in relief. She finally relaxed her wings against her back, releasing the tension that had built up in her body during the short social interaction. “That wasn’t... too draining... meeting new people just isn’t really my thing, I guess...”

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Samal gave a smug grin. How many times has he heard this?
"Actually, I do know how they're made. I don't mind though. They taste good, and that's what I like." he said simply, taking the hot dog and inhaling it. He started on the chips. "Maybe it's because I'm weird, or I have the mentality of an animal, which is still weird, but hey, everyone is weird in their own right."
Or maybe it's because I've eaten live animals raw before, but they don't need to know that.

Daniel, upon hearing this, felt himself let out a genuine laugh, something you hadn't heard from him, well, at least not often today. "Trust me, I know your pain. Like, I meet new people and I like meeting new people, but sometimes my weird terribleness around girls comes back to bite me in the ass... Often." He rubbed his hair aggressively with a grunt. "I just get so frustrated with myself, like come on Daniel! You're just talking to a girl with wings! Why do you have to turn into a pile of pathetic blushing sludge!?" He rambled, before shutting up.

Celia just grimaced. "I can eat them, but I only eat Em' with ketchup. Nothing else baby, Ketchup is all I need. And I'll also drink water with it. I never get thirsty, trust me, I would be able to survive days in the wild..!" She said, and sat back down. "Better scarf that down, they might be coming back."