• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join All Righty Folks, Here’s To Whitesnake High School! (Rp)

Psymallard

Previously mallard
"That would be great," Shiro managed to say with no emotion. Wait, that would be great. He'd keep an eye on the edgelord, stop him from getting out of line while doing his own work. It'd be a challenge he'd set himself, trying to whip the scumbag into shape. The dude that was eating didn't seem pleasant either, Shiro would keep an eye out for him as well. He turned toward the professor, and awaited dismission.

The professor sighed and waved them off. "Great... You three can divide up the two rooms on your own terms, I've gotta go do something." He stood up, and walked out of the room, and Nero simply ran his fingers through his hair. "I call having a room alone." He said matter-of-fact-ly, turning away and starting to leave out of the door, before he turned his head, a viscous smile on his face. "Unless either of you... Disagree..."

Professor Eterna found Kitty in the crowd, and looked at her. "Erm, sorry to bother you, but we need a substitution for our next match. One of our contestants wasn't really feeling it, so we were wondering if you could head to the block for our next match?" He asked, looking at the clock... 5 Minutes.

Daniel grabbed a string bag that was sitting at the front desk where all the food was... Looks like Professor Richard pulled through. He dashed into the bathroom to change into something a little more... Suited to his power. He wasn't going to use a power that overheats his body in sweatpants and a hoodie, that would be insane!

Celia sighed, and ran her fingers through her long, dirty-mahogany hair, and walked back to her seat, sitting down and putting a hand on her cheek. "Hopefully Daniel gets back before the third match... I know he said he wouldn't care but... I have a feeling he would."

Flynn looked at the boy who said he wanted a solo room and said”I mean, doesn’t really matter where we sleep, this is a freak school after all, so I don’t really disagree.” Flynn then walked away before either of the boys say anything to him. He started angrily mumbling stuff like”Why am I such a freak” and “why do I have to go to this stupid school.”

Joseph overheard the request that Professor Eterna made to Kitty. He decided to ask Professor Eterna If he can take the student place of being the substitute. A perfect opportunity to test his athleticism and tech. He walked directly to Professor Eterna, "Professor Eterna, you don't mind If I take place of being the substitution.", he said

Kitty-
Kitty glared at her roommate, as she really wanted to fight herself. Turning back to the professor, she gave a smile, one of the only ones that had been seen one the face of the purple haired girl. "Yes I would love to battle another student. I have a new battle suit I would love to test out if you do not mind."

Saphrax-
"Yeah it does seem that for a human, you may be more then just a bloof bag for us vamps. I will make sure when my kind enslave yours, you will not suffer too harshly by their hands." Saphrax had a bit of a devious smile to him. There seemed to be a glint of mischief in them as well.

Eterna gave a tired nod, before pointing at the clock. "Go for it, if that's your power or something, you've got barely any time... Head to the pitch to meet your opponent once the timer reaches zero." He said, before turning away and walking back out into ten indoor area, grabbing a cup of coffee and starting to sip it quietly.

Nero suddenly felt a twinge run through his body, and he turned, stepping up behind Flynn. "Hey hey hey, don't be calling yourself a freak, you're just as much of one as everyone here, and once you accept that, you'll start to become leaps stronger... And stronger opponents are more fun to grind into the dirt..!" He pushed him forward, before turning away and going back to the stands to terrorize the girls some more.

Daniel ran out of the bathroom, and into the waiting area right on the pitch. He looked through the dim hall, waiting to be called out... He hoped Val and Celia and everyone else liked the surprise... He stamped his felt on the ground, making more of a "clunk" than his normal shoes should've... But he wasn't wearing those. He was geared. Geared to do combat-!!!

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Val rolled her eyes, leaning back against the bleacher behind her. “Agreed. He better not be late, I need someone to elbow when things get good.” She gave a joking grin before turning her attention back to the field. The match was almost certainly on the verge of starting, but Daniel still hadn’t returned. “Wonder what’s taking him so long,” the girl mused. “Did he fall in the toilet or something?” She shrugged. “Or maybe he was distracted by the food on the way back and decided to devour another few hotdogs. Who can say, guys are a mystery to me.”

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Since it seems it would be a bit until the next battle starts, Gareth climbed down from the gym to get himself a bite to eat. He wandered off the school grounds, looking for something to eat, and settled on a birch tree that was rooted within a small park, amongst other trees. Gareth simply plucked the tree out from the ground, shaking off any rocks and other inedible parts hanging on the roots. Then he got on walking the way back to the school, just eating the tree as if it were a stick of broccoli.

He was finished with the entire thing as he got to the school again, and had an idea. He had only discovered this recently, and really never had a use for it that much so he couldn't quite use it well. But it should help him out with the school life that awaited him.

Approaching the front entrance of the Gym, Gareth closed his eyes and focused. He began shrinking suddenly until he was 7.05ft tall, exactly half of his full 14.1ft size. Luckily for him, it seemed his clothes can shrink with him. He didn't know how, but he guessed this was just part of the ability so Gareth just went with it.

Pretending as if he were always this size, Gareth casually entered the gym through the entrance and walked into the stadium. Gareth looked through the stadium, and had sat down on a random empty seat. He hoped that the seat he took wasn't already taken, he already was nervous and stressed enough with all these strangers around, with Gareth imagining all kinds of things these people could be thinking of him..

Kitty had about enough of the dreary way everyone was talking. She decided to head to the spot where she was to wait for her battle. With a flick of her wrist, she dropped the screwdriver to Faith, who placed it back in the box of tools. "If you need me I will be waiting for my battle partner to join me." With that Kitty walked away and found the waiting area for her to stay in. She was glad to see that she could get into her battle suit without anyone lioking at her.

Principal Adrianne tapped the mic, and cleared her throat.
"Ehem everyone! It's time for our third showdown of the afternoon! We've had a lot of trouble with this matchup, with one of our contestants not feeling up to it at the moment, but now, we've got its ready to rumble!!!"
Celia sighed, putting a hand on her cheek. "Guess Daniel's gonna miss the start of the match, huh... He's not usually this late when he goes to take bathroom breaks..."
"In the West Corner, we have the gal of many suits, the radiating technology wizard, the dog-aided creator, we have Kitty (last name)-!!!" The Principal called out, as Kitty stepped into the arena, assuredly with her suit on at the ready.
"Well... Guess she's gonna go up against someone now-"
"And in the East Corner, the one and only light-bending hero, the overheating overture, and the man of sheer willpower, we have Daniel Frisk-!!!"
"-excuse me what the actual goddamn fuck-"

Daniel stepped out into the arena, his nerves having been cleared the moment he stepped out into the sunlight. On his feet he wore strong, protective black boots, new, sportier shorts on his legs, and a sleeveless shirt on his top that showed off his more toned, muscular build that lie underneath his slim posture. He took a deep breath, and stood up on the battleground. He turned his head to the stands, to see his sister and probably Val looking I'm shock, and gave them a small thumbs up and a nervous smile. "Wish me luck, 'Kay?"

Celia was aghast, and immediately turned and grabbed Samal by the front of his shirt, gripping it tenaciously. "Did you have any idea about this-!? Why didn't you tell me, you little shit-!" She hissed, but felt her anger secede... I mean, this wasn't unlike Daniel of something for him to do... And she heard his words. Wish him luck..? Well, duh! "All my luck is yours, Daniel! Kick her ass-!!!" She yelled to him, causing him to stifle some laughter.

Kitty came out in a cat suit that looked well formed to her body. What was noticeable was the fact that she had her hair down, and contacts in. It seemed that the way she came into the arena was different then the way she presented herself in battle. Rex was in the sidelines of the battle field as to not get in the way. Though he did have a couple of gadgets that could be thrown towards his friend. Moving towards the center, Kitty took on a fighting stance. One foot was in front of the other, at a slight bent, while he hands were thrown up in front of her in fists. "I am not going to let you win that easy light boy. I am plan on extinguishing those lights of yours."

Joseph was a bit disappointed that he could not try his new armor upgrades but overall excited to see the potential of kitty's armor. He began to cheer for Kitty but did not want to be obvious. His stomach began to rumble, "Oh no" he said as he clenches his stomach. He quickly activates his microbots to record the match and rushes to the restroom.

Looking at Kitty, blush spread across his cheeks and nose, and he bit his tongue. 'Ignore the fact that she's a girl... Just... Focus on winning-!!!' Daniel took a tougher, sturdy stance, and looked Kitty dead in the eyes. His green eyes began to glow with a tint of pale electric blue, and she spoke simply and softly. "...heh... I'm not one to get extinguished. You're either going down, or I'm going down via my own devices..!" He said calmly, his fighting mood coming out. He stood deeper into the stance, and felt a smile creep across his cheeks.

"Aaaand we have our two competitors! Daniel and Kitty, who will be dunking it out! Shall we begin, everyone-!?" The crowd erupted before she even finished her sentence. "Then... BEGIN-!!!"

He brought his foot forward and right into a stomp, getting into a high lunge, before his hand began to twinge. His fingers began to release thin strings of steam. He grunted, in with a single crackle of heat, several beams of superheated light shot from his fingers like lasers, arcing in odd directions toward his assailant. He closed his hand, and shook it off, trying to get rid of the heat. Once the lasers had begun to arc, he began to run toward her, his hands at his side and clutched into fists.

( @Gamingfan @Night's Shadow I think you'd like to know this is up again.)

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Samal nervously adjusted his shirt, and exhaled, looking apologetically at Celia
"FINALLY! My mouth was growing bigger by the second. Yeah, I knew. Sorry about that, but Daniel wanted it to be a secret. I'm lucky I didn't blurt it out already."
He wondered if it was obvious now that he'd be going next. He wasn't' sure if he wanted to (or could) keep that a secret, even if it's his own. He shrugged and pumped his fist up for Daniel.
"Ah well, it is what it is. Go for it Daniel! Guy power! Or something!"

=Nightshade=

Val blinked at Celia in exasperation. “Ditto,” she agreed. “Seriously? To be honest, though, it seems like something he’d do...” She gave a hopeless grin and turned back to the battlefield, brows drawing together. Someone could get seriously hurt during these fights. She shook her head and dismissed the thought, completely disregarding the match that had given her that revelation. “Ooh, there he goes!” The lasers fired from his fingers, and Val smiled excitedly, clasping her hands together in her lap. “Yeah! Go, Daniel!”

Though Kitty may not have any noticeable superpowers, Kitty moved with ease around the beams out light. One came very close to her, but she brought up her forearm, and activated a glowing green shield to protect herself. With those out of the way, Kitty waited for him to get close, when he was close enough, she grabbed his arm, and tossed him over herself to behind. Spinning around, Kitty brought up her arms, let loose a string of projectiles that were small yet seemed to be everywhere. "Not going down that easy. Now show me what you truly got in you."

As he was pulled over her head, he flipped his body in a spinning motion so that he landed on his felt, sliding against the concrete, and grit his teeth as the projectiles burst across the battlefield. The soles of his boots began to glow orange with heat, and in a crack of light and heat, they combusted, launching him into the air, where he flung his arms up and released heat and light above him, like a shield, which blocked any projectiles that might land on top of him.

In the air now, and with all the energy projectiles now having hit the ground or his shield and fizzled out, he turned his sights back to Kitty, listening to Samal, Val, and Celia cheer from the sidelines. He grunted, and released another hot combusting from his boots, sending him straight down into Kitty like a dive-bomb... except he knew she would dodge, so his hands began to turn orange with heat. Once they touched the earth, the earth bent to the heat, and he released a shockwave of vacuum-heat into the ground, which shook the entire field and even the stadium slightly, bursting light geysers shooting up in some parts of the field as he discharged his energy.

“...how about that-!?”

Kitty smirked as she saw the moves that he had done. She knew that something like that would have had happened, so with little ease she moved out the way of him coming towards her, by jumping into the air. It caused her to soar higher in the air by the feet of her suit. "Ahh is little ole' light weight a little out of breathe. Can't even hit someone without superpowers." Kitty seeing an opening, pullout a blaster net out of her gadget belt. Putting the canister into her arm guard, she shot out nets in places he would likely run to. Following that she brought her other hand up, and mirroring what he had done, she nose dived on him with a energetic bursts coming from her hand.

Daniel, flipping back up as he felt the ground re-solidify below him after melting, shook out his hand violently. Blisters had formed on his hand and lower arm from the heat, and he was beginning to sweat. But no. He wasn't out of breath yet. "Hah... You haven't seen anything yet-!!!!!" He yelled out, taking another stance.

He materialized the light on his arms into a thin, narrow blade of centralized, pale-blue heat and light. In two swift moments, he sliced one incoming net into fours, having stood still to avoid all the others raining down. The blades were just about to evaporate as Kitty launched her nosedive on him, but in a moment of genius, he decided he wouldn't just evaporate the energy.

He flung up the palm of his hand, and the blades on either one of his forearms were absorbed back into his body, all the energy inside them flowing into the hand. He yelled out, and as soon as Kitty's energetically-charged hand met his, he unleashed a massive, wide, engulfing shotgun spray of light and heat energy from his hand. It would be practically impossible for Kitty to get out of this unscathed, but his arm did feel the energy of Kitty transfer into it, being flung back and to his side, now scarred from the heat and the bursts of energy.

Eryn had looked over to Adrian, whispering, "Looks like the fighter's started, I wonder who will win?"

Eryn looked back at the fight intently, wondering about her match and who her opponent could be, she knew it wasn't any of the six previous combatants, and the only other person other than the six she saw that hadn't fought was a dark skinned boy, and had no idea his name or his powers.

(@Red Gallade This RP is back, just letting you know).

The thing about Kitty's suit was that it would protect her from getting most burns and heat. So it was very fortunate that she had chose that suit for this battle. Coming down from the nosedive, she was push back away. She would not let him win that easy, and it showed in the way she looked up after the slide that she done to stop herself from going out of the ring. He wanted to play that game, then so could she. With a press of a button, two swords formed on her arms. With speed she rushed forward, and started to ruthlessly attack Daniel so he did not have any time to recover from the massive energy.

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
Inny looked up from his map as he moved through the school. After the education ceremony for the late arrivals he was exhausted. A tour of the are + a bunch of sheets with thump, his timetable and also school supplies had drained his energy. He weaved through the crowds of students with his suitcase and toward the dorms' but as he approached them he noticed someone. A boy sat down on a bench all alone. He saw a chance to be mischievous and left his belongings beside a wall before creeping up behind the boy. Once he was centimetres behind the boy's head he yelled at the top of his lungs.
"HI THERE!" @Cmeriwether

Carmen flew toward he dorm. She wasn't as exhausted as Inny had been after the induction ceremony as she didn't have to memorise so much stuff. She had already studied the map and learnt her subjects as well as having all the tools she needed for school. Once she arrived she let out a sigh. and plopped her suitcase onto her bed. After unpacking she decided to head out and get something to eat. After buying a snack from a store she flew to seating area and began munching on her sandwich. The air is nice out here she thought. Very different to back home.

Riley jumped from her seat as she heard a boy shout.

"H-h-hi!" Riley stuttered, "My-my name is Riley Hathaway, and your name?"

@Cáscara Olas
--------

"Adrian, I have to go deal with something." Eryn whispered, with a blush on her face as she spotted a new boy spooking Riley.

She got up and flew over to Riley, glaring at the boy angrily. She looked back at Adrian before turning around towards the new boy.

"What the hell were you doing spooking Riley like that!?" Eryn yelled.

@Cáscara Olas @Red Gallade

"Just try not.to do that again, or bad things will happen, like Dragons in the building, or the power suddenly going out for a little bit," Eryn warned, her red eyes temporarily turned black with yellow green serpentine pupils.

A black energy leaked from her left shoulder, and as fast as it had leaked, it returned into her shoulder, but the black eyes with the yellow-green pupils stuck around for a bit while she took note of the situation.

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
Inny laughed once more at the comment before staring again at Eryn. Although this time it was different. The words in his mind started to whisper in Eryn's ears before shooting like a bullet and landing directly into her brain. You don't care. he sniggered once more.

"So anyway, why are you just sitting here all by yourself? Someone could sneak up on you Hehee." He said turning his head to Riley.

Adrian watched as Eryn left only to approach a boy who seemed to give a terribly loud 'greeting' to his sister. He smiled as he knew the noisemaker would get what for and respected that Eryn went out of the way to protect her loved one, something Adrian wouldn't hesitate to do. As much as he respected it, he returned his gaze to the battle to see who won, thanks to the fact he was the first to fight, now part of his seemed like he wanted to get the fights over with and move on.

The moment one of the blades grazed Daniel’s arm, he immediately began to dodge backwards, narrowly avoiding a strike that probably would’ve done him in there. He grit his teeth, and soon, he was backed up. One more dodge and he’d be off the stage... he wouldn’t allow that-! He waited for An opening in her attacks, and then found one, slim chance!

He shot both of his arms into the space between her own, and sent a burst of heat and light outward at high speed, sending her arms flying apart and practically useless for a few seconds, before releasing a flash of light from his face that while having no damage to him, would most likely damage Kitty’s vision to some extent. In the moment where she was stunned, he used the opposite arm to the one he had unleashed the massive shotgun blast and slammed his fist into her gut. Suit or not, this would hurt like hell. He then immediately created a force wave from his fist using yet more heat energy from his body, which was caked in sweat. The energy would (in theory) blow Kitty off the stage, leaving her no time to react due to the two stun moves he’d used... maybe.

Though Kitty may have been hit by the attacks done by Daniel, she would not let that stop her. She was going to fight and give it her all. She was stuned for a few seconds when she was punched, but that did not stop her from quickly getting back into the fight.

It would have been better for to not have been hit in the stomach, but she would not let that stop her from winning this battle. When she was pushed back, she used that momentum to springboard into the air, and land in a reverse cartwheel. When she had her footing back she slid down into a split to avoid the wave of energy sent her way. With a flick of her wrist, Kitty opened up a whip from the arm compartment, and shot it forward to wrap around his ankle to drag him to the ground. Kitty was getting tired as well, but her training in combat overcame that.

Joseph's stomach begins to feel better after a couple of minutes. He quickly washed his hand and rush back to the arena to see the match. On his way, he pulled his phone to see the live stream due to his nanobots recording the fight. In his view, the match was getting much more intense, but seeing kitty tech and fighting skills motivated him to do better than her in the near future.

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
Inny didn't wait for a reply, nor did he need one. A few metres away an audience was growing to watch a battle between 2 superpower students. Inny wandered over there using his power to divert the crowd to get a clear view. A girl had been knocked to the ground but dodged a second attack. Then she flicked her arm backwards and a whip appeared in front of Inny's eyes. Almost like magic although he did catch a glance of her arm compartment. He called back to Eryn standing behind him.
"I challenge you to a fight hehee. Don't worry I'll go easy on you." @Cmeriwether

Chris took the bottle nodded in thank you and returned to the stands noticing that he missed a match. He sat alone not wanting to be by people yet some students began talking to him. Telling him how cool that was he usually just responded with, "I guess. Still, I am a bit of a show-off I apologize for that. Glad you liked it though." (Yay I can roleplay I've been roleplayless for quite a bit of time)

Daniel gasped, feeling the rope pull his leg out from under him, and he came crashing to the ground... Poor choice. He grinned, and from his fingers on his good arm, launched five strings o light from the tips, which lassoed around Kitty's legs, and stuck into the concrete to keep her down, also distributing a mild burn if it could melt through the heat-retardant material. He pulled himself up, and easier for his next attack.

No matter what, even of the heat wouldn't directly harm her, he would at least be able to get a ring out with the vacuum force that all of his attacks had, which would be his best option. He wasn't worried about running out of stamina, he was more worried about overheating, because abuse of his heat-related abilities could cause his body to catch on fire, which was not ideal. He grit his teeth, brought his arms together in front of him, and unleashed two attacks- one was a massively bright flash of light that would either stun or temporarily blind her, and then pushed his arms forward to release a spiraling burst of mild heat, but was laced with a fuckton of vacuum force, making it look deceptively hot but not like it would knock you across the state. He knew he could ring her out with this if it hit while she was stunned.

Last edited:
As soon as Chris said that a 16-year-old girl said, "You're right you are a show-off. A pretty good one at that. Still is a shame seriously thought you might have won your match," the girl held out her hand in greeting, "My name is Jericho."

Chris smiled and chuckled awkwardly and shook Jericho's hand, "My name is Chris. Nice to meet you."

(Awaken sweet children of this roleplay. Well maybe later not at 1 AM [for me])

=Nightshade=

Val’s hands twisted in her lap; she was on the edge of her seat with this fight. Daniel’s attacks would have almost certainly gotten the edge by now, but the mecha-suit the other was wearing acted like a massive suit of armor. It was almost unfair, but if the girl’s power had to do with making things, it made sense she’d get to show them off. Still, the fact that the suit was heat-resistant put Daniel at a huge disadvantage. She could only hope that his newest strategy would get him the upper hand, and he’d come out on top.

(BREATHE!!!!!!BREATHE YOU DANG RP!!!!!!TAKE A BREATH AND LIVE! LIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVEEEEEEE!!!!!!)

Blinding lights was all that Kitty had seen. She was not happy with this, as it was one that would take a few seconds to recover from. Thought right as soon the light faded, she was hit with something. It caused a lot of force to be thrown backwards, it also damaged the suit a bit. It caused her to be more or less incapacitated, so the logical choice with the damages to the suit, it did not work as it should. "Well looks like I have a few things, I have to work on a few bugs in my suit. Well fought, I want a rematch later on." Kitty was able to hit a button in the suit to cause it to fall off of her. Grace ran up to Kitty with her backpack/toolbox. Picking up the suit, Kitty walked up to her opponent, and held out her hand.