• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join All new justice league.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"Alpha! I win! Ah ha!" Strike said, he is so happy right now, he went ahead to explore the base as he didn't have much time for that

"Injected myself." Thomas joked. "Nah I'm testing them see what it is and how it was created, and if there's a way we can utilise this." Thomas explained stiring it. "Chemistry isn't my strong suit, but i know a little on it." Thomas told Alpha. "What about you, you good at chemistry?" Thomas asked Alpha.

Crosshair listened to Vixen, thinking about what the girl was saying. He wasn't quite sure what to say, but it was clear that the girl was going through quite a bit of self doubt.
"You missed your quota on bad guys to take down or something? Don't be so hard on yourself. It was more then just you out there today. With the two speedsters and Renegade taking out so many people, I only really took down 2 people. And it's not like the grunts you were fighting were giving you trouble. You were taking guys down with ease, its just that the people with super speed were faster." Crosshair said. He stopped talking as he focused on flying the plane. The jet reached the base, and Crosshair set the plane down and parked it. Now that the jet had landed, Crosshair continued.
"I didn't see a fake hero out there today, kid." Crosshair said, looking back at Vixen. The hero got up and grabbed his duffel bag, exiting the aircraft.

Crosshair glanced around before turning to Slade.
"You should probably stick with me until we find Waller. Nothing against you, but you do tend to cause people to... Panic." Crosshair said to Spade.

Vixen was shocked. Was he complimenting her? "I thought you didn't like kids on the team, or is that still true and you don't want me to retire the mask before you do?" She said, not in the past 'I'm better than you' voice, but in a more playful manner. Her face went serious once more as she exited the jet. She went to the lab, where she put the gore that Thomas gave her. "When I get my hands on him, he'll be sorry. I have the perfect plan for when I run into him next." She muttered to herself as she thought of all the ways she could humiliate him. She gave a small chuckle before she looked at the time. "Good, I'm not late, yet. I have about four hours to get there, I need an hour to grab everything and it takes one hour to get to my house. I should be fine. Should."

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
When Thomas mentioned chemistry, Alpha started to smile. "I'd say I'm pretty good at chemistry since I have Super Intelligence!" He said. "Finally, something I'm good at!" He thought. Alpha examined the liquid for a while, then said to Thomas: "I'm not entirely sure what it is, but it seems to be some sort of type of blood for a species. Didn't that Duran guy say he was from some other planet? Cause if he is, then this would be alien blood..."

Last edited:
Apoclypse home planet of the new gods some of the most powerful creatures in history that Duren dude probally a scout for an upcoming invasion." Thomas explained. Thomas pointed at the vial. "Probably just their blood would be like a hyped up steroid for a normal human." Thomas told Alpha. He lit a cigarette and stuck out the packet. "You want one?" He asked.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Yes, I know. My sight is unsettling and I'll be unable to show my true face in public without being known a hero. " Slade responded as he stood up, hunched over as he was walking out of the plane. He still had his blanket and mask on, appearing like a giant lump of darkness with a happy mask on. As he walked outside, he remembered what he wanted to ask. " Well, since I'm new here, do I get paid, get a room, etc. too or will I have to stay where I currently reside? "

"I'm not quite sure about getting paid. But yeah, you'll have your own room in the living quarters. There's food in the dining hall, and the gym and sim room are open for use." Crosshair said, walking into the building. Turning a corner, he came face to face Waller. And she did not look happy.
"What was that today?" The woman demanded. "I send you stop a group of terrorists, and you aren't even able to prevent the powered ones from escaping! Not only that, a man's head was ripped off, and you did nothing!"
"With all due respect, Ms. Waller. We all just met each other. If you expected us to get it perfect on the first mission, then maybe you're not as smart as I thought you were." Crosshair said. "The team need work."
Amanda glared at Crosshair angrily, but had nothing more to say. Instead, she turned her attention to Slade.
"Who is that?" Waller snapped.
"This is Slade." Crosshair said. "The Demon King."
Waller looked Slade up and down, but wasn't able to see much behind the blanket and mask.
"You're a hard man to find, Mr. Slade." Waller said. "I assume that if you're with Crosshair, that means you wish to help us. Good." Waller began to walk off. She stopped and turned back.
"I don't want to see a repeat of today, Crosshair." Waller said, then turned and rounded the corner.

Crosshair sighed and shook his head.
"Well, looks like Waller is okay with you being here. Welcome to the party." Crosshair said. With that, he turned and started to make his way towards the computer room.

DevVoid

As Slade walked along with Crosshair, he went to look at everyone around him, then the angry woman caught his attention. He was suprised she wasn't one to run from his creepy sight, but it seems that even without the disguise she wouldn't be scared of him. As he looked back at her once when she was leaving, he processed what just happened. He guessed that he was in the team now? Well, that's good news! That means he can get rid of this itchy blanket. Finally. He lifted his right arm to his left shoulder and grabbed with his fingers onto the blanket and onto the rubber band of his mask, pulling them both off, revealing his true self. He felt that if he was gonna be a part of the team now, the others had their right to see him as who he is. His iris and pupil had returned to his single eye, which he hid to hide the fact that the eye sockets in the mask would reveal them. His eye blinked multiple times, the iris switching inbetween colours, some colouring the pupil aswell, before returning the way it was before. " So, uh... should I find my chambers first or introduce myself to everyone first? "

Crosshair shrugged. To be honest, even though he looked like something out of a nightmare, Crosshair felt that Slade wasn't that bad. So he didn't really care what the alien did.
"Whatever you wanna do. I some stuff to do." Crosshair said. Walking down the corridor, he pointed to the right. "Living Quarters are that way. I don't know where everyone else is. Probably somewhere around here."
With that, the hero continued down the hall. After a short while of walking, he made it to the base's computer room. It was a tall room, containing a very large computer similar to that used previously by the JLA. Crosshair had used it earlier to see the files Waller had on the other members of the team. He kept it dark in there, with the only light being from the large computer screen in the center of the room. Hm... Now that he was thinking about the team, Crosshair figured it would probably be good if they came up with something to call themselves. The Justice League just didn't sound right, especially with what happened today. Well, he'd just think about it later. Crosshair inserted the zip drive he had from the bank into the computer and began reviewing the security footage of the fight.

It wasn't very pretty. It started off well enough, with Alpha and Strike zooming in and taking out terrorists. The Lantern showed up and started helping. Crosshair watched himself fly in on the jet, only to get shot down, and winced. He made note to see what he could find on these powered people that popped up. The Russian Machine he knew, and Crosshair had at least heard of Fyre. But Sunshine was a new one, and Crosshair hadn't heard of her. That would have to be next on his list.

Continuing to watch the footage, Crosshair made continuous notes on things that stood out to him. Alpha and Lantern just casually stepping out of the battle. The robot that Lantern fried. This 'lady' that Sunshine had mentioned, talking directly to the camera. Then Crosshair got to the part he had been waiting for. The sword guy. While the camera was not able to catch the ship that the guy had flown in on, it had caught everything else. That his name was Durin, and he was from apocalypse and wanted to conquer the planet. Crosshair wasn't quite sure how he had missed that. Apocalypse... How could a guy be from the apocalypse? Like he was from the future? Or maybe... he meant Apokolips? If he meant Apokolips, then the world really did need a new Justice League. But didn't people from Apokolips travel using Boom Tubes, or something like that? Crosshair would have to go through the old Justice League Archives to brush up on this info.

DevVoid

Slade nodded as Crosshair and him split paths, Slade walking towards the living quarters. His neck would twist around slowly at two 360° angles, his iris and pupil turning dark-green. This symbolized that he was currently using a sort of x-ray to locate where everyone is. His eyesight would pretty astounding, if it wasnt for his lack of depth perception. Locating everyone, his neck twisted back to how it was rapidly as his eye was in the process of turning red, black and then back to its normal colours. He looked for a room in the quarters that didn't seem taken yet, where he could see no belongings, not even pictures or posters. As he found himself a room, he went to lay on the bed, but soon quickly changed to lying on the floor as he was too tall for the bed. He did take himself the blanket and pillows from the bed to the floor and went to rest a bit.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Uh.. I think I'm good..." He replied, turning down Thomas' cigarette. " I think I'm gonna explore a bit." Alpha said to the Lanturn, exiting the lab. He was able to find the living quarters, and decided to find a room for himself. He accidentally peeked inside Slade's room, and nearly screamed out loud. "Huh. Thought I would freak out, guess looking at alien blood made me calmer." He thought before silently shutting the door. Eventually, Alpha found an empty room, and put down a bag on the bed. "Wonder if I'll actually use them..." He thought aloud. Alpha then started to run through the base, until he saw a slight blie light in one room. "Hey, what's that super computer?" He asked Crosshair, walking into the room.

DevVoid

Slade moved up as he heard someone walk by his door. He just barely got a glance at the person. Must be another hero. His eye switched to X-ray vision, secretly watching the person settling in into their room and then leaving at a fast pace. Huh. A speedy hero, huh? Interesting. Slade was happy to know that he wasn't the only fast thing in this team. He decided that the floor was way too hard for comfort and stood up, threw the blanket back onto the bed and vanished within a dark corner of his room, re-appearing in the computer room within another dark corner. He decided that if he was gonna work with humans and possibly not get paid, he may aswell use their primitive technology to research their history and look for any remote jobs or work he could 'do from home'. He sat himself on an office chair that was a bit to small for him and booted one of the computers.

Vixen frowned. Was she going to have to stay here as well? She had everything she needed at home, plus some. She paused at the clock that she was by earlier. She was walking in circles. She let out an irritable sigh and tried to find her way out of this building before she got even more lost. She had school, training, and well, she didn't have that yet. She still needed to earn the rights from her father's right hand. She swore he did something to her father's business, she just didn't know what. She continued to walk along the halls, trying to find the exit.

Crosshair glanced back to see that Alpha had entered into the computer room as well. He had been in the middle of watching the security footage again, making sure that he hadn't missed anything important. He paused the footage right on when Sunshine was talking to Alpha for the first time. At the same time, Crosshair had been looking up the files Waller had on the group of powered villains they fought. Crosshair turned back to Alpha.
"Yeah. It's similar to the one the Justice League had, back in the good old days." Crosshair said. He glanced back at the screen, then to Alpha. "I plan on holding a group debriefing soon, about what just happened. You're supposed to be Super Intelligent, have you figured anything out? A motive for the attack? Anything?"
To be honest, Crosshair didn't have high hopes on the answer the kid would give him. But if Waller's file on him was correct, and was super smart, well, maybe he wouldn't be completely useless. After all, supposedly the kid made the suit that gave him speed. Crosshair also noticed that Slade had entered the computer room. But, not through the door. Teleportation? Crosshair wondered what all the powers this guy had.

Vixen sighed as she found a room with a blue light emitting from it. "Welp, now I'm even more lost. How come we didn't get maps to this place, it's like a maze!" she said a little louder than she meant to say it. In fact, she almost yelled it. She started to grumble and walked in front of the door. Then she saw three people inside. She was stunned and she tried to play off the fact she was lost at all. They didn't need to know that fact. She came here on purpose! Totally did, not like she couldn't find her way out of the building.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"I have no perfect answer, but there's probably something special at the location, that or they just want to destroy the area." Alpha said, unsure. He started to play the footage a little further and paused when Sunshine started to talk to the camera. "Wait, there's definitely something special about that place. I wouldn't be surprised if there's some sort of villain league, or something like that. It's probably run by the person watching from the camera." He replied. "Speaking of league, we should change the name since we're not exactly the Justice League.." He told Crosshair. Alpha started to rewind the footage to where Fyre first appeared. "What's weird is that it was if they tried to ambush us, like they knew we were coming..."

Thomas walked into the room. "What it was was the terroisets, were under the influence of this device, he pulled out the device this liquid injects you with superhuman abilities and makes you irrational, aggressive, and most important it forces you to follow the orders of the people of apocalypse. The big guys probably were just employed, the point of the attack was to spread terror and see what were made of, which technically means they achieved their goal so we probably have a couple of days before the full attack happens, in which case, Were royally fucked." Thomas explained

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Welp, we're offically screwed. A bunch of heroes out of nowhere are going to stop a fully fledged apocalypse." Alpha said sarcastically. "But still, it's best to think of positively, we have a few days to test how well we work as a team, even though we can't fail..." He nervously laughed. "Wait, if it gives superhuman abillities, does that mean that if one of us took it, we would get more powers? Even though that would be a bad idea, since we would fall under their control. It'd suck if it was permanent..." He asked, thinking about what the
lanturn said.

DevVoid

As Slade was researching on human culture, he listened to the conversation. Alien blood that powers you up in exchange for mind control? Sounded like it could be vital if the downside could be removed. And an invasion in just a couple days? Sounds bad. Real bad, infact. What if he was killed here, on this strange planet? Would they wait for his return forever, or eventually forget about him? While it wasnt visible, this made Slade frown in sadness. He stood up from the chair and turned off the computer he was at, walking over to the group who were talking. He got an idea on what could be done. " Uh... Correct me if I'm wrong.. " He spoke up, turning to Alpha. " You have superior intelligience, yes? If possible, we could use that for our advantage. See, I have a machine that could possibly be used against the invasion. Downside is, it broke down when I got here. I took it with me to the sewers so that the authorities wouldnt take my only chance of coming back home away from me. Holdon, I'll get it quickly. " Slade told them, dashing to a corner where he vanished into the darkness. Not a few seconds later, he faded in again, dashing to the group. Over his head he was holding a large technologically-advanced machine far beyond human and even some alien technology, with strange patterns and tubes set over it. Slade set it down onto the ground where the light shone, giving everyone a full view of it. It was taller than Slade himself, but it seemed like a machine used for traversing.. something. " See, back on my home planet, we had this science diversion. And we made experimental tools, serums and machines amongst other inventions. This here is a machine that can traverse space and time itself via some sort of matter transportation travelling at the speed required to jump dimensions or timelines. It's an experimental one, so I don't quite understand it's process yet. But if this can be repaired before the invasion, I could go back to my dimension via the waypoint integrated into the warping system and get some comrades, weapons and other goodies to help us. " He explained. He didn't think of this complex machine being able to be repaired at all, but hey, everything's worth a shot trying, right?

Dead account

Sam went into his room, wich he had filled with comouters and tablets, he kept running around when he saw Vixen looking through a door "hey watcha doing?" He asked, looking inside he saw Slade, "WOOAH HE LOOKS COOL!!" He thought before looking at the machine "uh.. i am pretty sure this is like... too big?" He said quietly before leaving, if they needed his help, they would just call him...

Crosshair leaned back in his chair feeling a little overwelmed. Okay, he was feeling extremely overwelmed. A couple of days? They might as well kill themselves now to get it over with. How were they supposed to fend off an invading army? Much less, one from Apokolips?! If this army was being led by Darkseid, well, that was it. The Justice League in their prime had difficulty defeating Darkseid, what were they supposed to do?

With a sigh, Crosshair turned his attention back to the conversation. They would have to try.
"I still haven't seen Firestorm or Renegade around. If we're going to stand a chance, we're going to need more manpower." Crosshair said. He turned to Alpha and Lantern. "I know some people that might be able to help you with the liquid that gives people powers. If we have a lot of that liquid, we might be able to figure out how to negate the part that makes you a mindless minion. More powers could help. But if you would have to choose between the two, I suggest you focus on Slade's machine."
Crosshair paused as Strike quickly zoomed in, made some comments, and zoomed out. The hero let out a sigh, and pinched the bridge of his nose.
"I can make some calls, get some more people to fight with us. We're going to need all the help we can get on this..." Crosshair said, getting up.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Hearing about Slade and his machine, Alpha started to get excited. "I've never seen this sort of technology before, but I should be able to do something. I doubt I could fully fix it, but it's worth a shot! I just need to get my tools," He said, observing the machine. The speedster ran to his room to get his toolbox from his bag, and arrived back to the room. He started to mutter slighty, while inspecting it. He then grabbed a few tools and started to work on it. Sure, it's probably impossible for him at a young age to fix it fully, but he hoped he was able to. The entire Earth was sort of depending on him... "I think I can fix it, I probably just need to rewire some things. Also, have you checked if the power source is still intact?" Alpha asked Slade

DevVoid

Slade has been thinking. The power source of the machine. What was it that Draughnorthz said again? That it was a 'Perpetual Matter-based Fuel Battery'? He couldn't find the exact words for it. Was it using a special type of liquid, or even a type of gas or physical object? No, it couldnt have. What other resources could there be used as fuel on his planet away? His planet, a dry, burning wasteland, couldnt have that many resources to be used for fuel. He kept thinking. Was it even damaged? Slade put his head inside the machine and looked to the ceiling. He knew that most of the interior casing was made out of a durable glass. It was to easily see what's broken in the machine itself without having the outer protective shell being tore open. Yeah, this battery up there seems to be holding up well, to his own suprise. When he arrived, it was quite the dicey explosion. With alot of fire. Strange how sturdy this thing was. But wait a minute.. it's empty? The fuel must've burned up. Oh no, of course! The tubes leading the fuel through the entire machine blew up too, creating a burst in the machine itself! Great, now the fuel had be to be added aswell. But what was it made of? Didn't Draughnorthz tell him what to do in moments like this? He lost himself in his thoughts again... he slowly remembered what the scientist told him incase of emergency. What was the statement again?

'..incase of being stranded, look for two elements; Radium and Nobelium. Mix those two in with the liquid in this bottle. While this liquid is able to be consumed by our species, DO NOT consume it entirely in big chugs. Doing that can lead to some serious side effects that you DO NOT want to experience. The fourth and final ingredient would be some measures of our own blood. See, it contains the elements such as... '
He remembered barely.

That's it! That's what the doctor told him about makeshift fuel replacement incase of an emergency! He didn't know why such strange liquids and elements were needed, but boy was he glad that he had been told of such. " The battery's good but the fuel is empty. But, not to worry. Two of the ingredients are already in our possession. " He explained, rearing his head from inside the machine. He briefly explained to the group of what he remembered the Doc told him to do. " If we can find Radium and Nobelium in time, we could get this to minor working condition again. I could travel back to my world and have it re-built and copied so that we can send in some soldiers. " He told them, now crossing his arms. " You're all too stressed about this whole army thing. You're underestimating what our division is capable of. Just think; we already invented a way to travel through space and time. And for the while I've been here, the departments surely have already developed improved centrifuges, serums and other things. Surely they have. If we get this fixed, we might just make it in time. " He explained, an aura of joy radiating from him. He had no way to show it, but he was smiling. Finally, there was an opportunity to go back home. And even get a good fight AND give a helping hand to those who need it while being with his kin.

No way in hell I'm trying that this ring makes me aggressive and angry enough I don't need a super steroid." Thomas grumbled. "Imagine fighting 500,000 Duren's thats apocalypse and more powerful things my ring is going of so there's probally lanterns as well." This is going to take more then brute strength to beat them I reckon the best course of action is to keep them out of earth so they can't deploy all their troops

Vixen looked at what was going on. She couldn't take this anymore! Why did she sign up for this? She didn't, they called her, and now she was going to decline once again. Why? Because she had better things to do than argue about how to save the world. Couldn't they see that any option would never truly stop the invasion? She shook her head. She had better things to do anyway. Though, she could ask for directions. She entered the room then said, "I understand that all of you are busy, but where is the exit? If I have to stay in this building, then I'll be taking my leave from this team. I have many things that need to be done. We have time to come up with a plan, but I have to find time to help you. My secret identity comes first."

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"So, we need Radium and Nobelium, both of which we don't have. It's probably best for you to travel back to your homeworld, since I don't understand this much." Alpha told Slade. "Well, it is hard to suddenly get a full time job out of nowhere. I can go look." He said, running, trying to find the exit. "Just make a left then a right and through the corridor." Alpha said, walking back into the room. "Guess everything doesn't work out well in the end," The speedster thought, sitting down in a chair in the lab.

DevVoid

Slade had stopped thinking when he remembered something else. He took out his flask and looked at the metal that contained the liquid needed for fuel. What was this metal made of again? He remembered that this metal is Ignusyte, a metal that has to be melted down in extremely cold temperature as heat would do nothing to it. " You know.. I think we might be able to get it done in time. Don't hold my word on this, but I'm sure that the metal on this flask has atleast some percentage of nobelium in it. I'm not entirely sure since I don't know how these synthetic chemicals work or something, but I'm atleast 78% sure that there's some bit of nobelium in it. I could cut it up and throw some shards in the fuel tank and see if it works. And for the radium, it's most common in uranium, something that we could get if you call that 'Waller' woman. According to what I've researched, she has some connections to the government. And if that is true, there is a chance she could get us some uranium. If we can repair the fuel tubes and mix the ingredients into the tank, I could jump back to my homeworld, if all goes well. " He responded, looking at the flask in his hand, then at Vixen. He breathed in and out, then cleared this throat.

" Really? You're really just gonna give up? Just like that? A great threat is endangering the entire earth, and you're just gonna go, without a care in the world? Everyone here is doing their part to save the earth from being doomed. Yes, we are different from eachother. Yes, we have different powers, abilities and whatnot. But that is besides the point. You may think yourself as weak and useless amongst us, but you're not. Heroism isn't about power, control or worthiness. It's about doing the right thing, protecting and helping those who need it and bringing justice to parts of the world where fear is preventing the rise of justice. The earth is dependant on us. Neither the Military, CIA, Government or any faction in the world could even come close to fend off the invaders. Even if we fail, we fought proudly to do our best in defending the earth and it's citizens. You can leave if you want, but know this; A hero never quits, even when there seems no hope of winning or surviving. A hero fights until their death for what is right, not for what they want. Go now, and you will show that you had never been a real hero at all. Because only heroes know to stick to their sense of justice and proudly fight for their lives and everyone else's. Because a true hero knows that it isn't about power. A true hero knows that it isn't about being superior to anyone. A true hero knows that it's about the sake of everyone. Even in the face of an unfair, unbeatable and invincible opponent, a hero fights, and dies to serve justice and protect the innocent. "

"Vixen we not what happened to your family that might happen to millions of other kids but if you want to leave then do so. I've lost people as well it sucks but we need to move on and improve" Thomas explained. "No ones blaming you." He added. "Jeez we might pull this of guys." Thomas exclaimed happily. "Were going to need to rain till our body wanna quit tho, Hey Strike you might wanna improve your physical strength side Duren basically shrugged you of." Thomas told Strike

Last edited:
"Leave the kid alone. If she wants to leave, let her." Crosshair said. The man looked tired. There were so many things he wanted to say. He wanted to point out that a few days of training wouldn't make that much of a difference. He wanted to ask why anyone from Slade's world would risk their lives to fight in a war that wasn't their own. He wanted to point out that it was entirely possible that Slade only wanted his ship repaired so he could escape earth before the slaughter. A thought crossed his mind that maybe the forces that Slade was referring to wanted to invade earth as well. He wanted to point out that even in their prime, the JLA had lost to forces from Apokolips multiple times. Their own chances of winning were near impossible. Crosshair wished he could run away.

With a sigh, Crosshair shook away that last thought. No. He didn't wish that. When it really came down to it, Crosshair knew he would try to fight the forces of Apokolips. Even knowing that he would most definitely die, Crosshair resigned himself to his fate. He didn't blame Vixen (or possibly Slade) for wanting to run away. It's terrifying.

The hero got up and pulled out his phone, starting to make a call as he walked out of the room.

"You guys no anyone who could train you." Thomas asked the group. "Were going to nearly double in how well we fight, I suggest wearing weights and thinking in creative ways to fight and playing dirty cause if we don't fight were dead." Thomas solemnly explained. "I'm going to bed you guys should do the same for training all day tomorrow." He told the group and walked to bed.

"And look at the time. Now I lost my chance to reclaim what was my father's. Listen, I am not giving up, nor am I running away. I'm going alone like I've always had. Do you know why I chose the name Vixen? It was to show I don't need anyone! I have gotten where I am today with my own two hands, now I'm being told just how cowardly I am just because I want to keep my cover! I don't think none of you truly heard what I said. I have to go now, like I have told you all in the past, time is money, and there is no refund," The girl in the fox suit turned and left the room. She then exited the building. She sighed. If she had been there then she might have gotten more people to work on some sort of defense. Of course, she now knew that she was definitely better off alone. They all thought she was a coward, she snorted a laugh. She entered Bob's car and went home.

"Fucking bitch!" Thomas left the builiding and screamed at the car. "Ahhh teenagers he went back into the building alrigth crosshair you got any special bullets or alien tech you could use becuase shotguns aint going to cut it." Thomas asked the hero. He went upstairs to bed and went to sleep finally.

Crosshair got off the phone and watched as Vixen left, then shook his head. It sounded like she was going to come back... Or at least, Crosshair hoped that was what she meant. He wondered if she would realize that if they failed to repel this invasion, there would be no cover to return to. They were going to need all the help they could get.

When Lantern asked if he had any alien tech or special bullets, Crosshair could only shake his head no. Well, mostly no. He didn't have many special 'tank-killer' bullets left, like the one he used on Durin. The hero wanted to talk to Lantern about strategy, but the Red Lantern had already left before Crosshair could say anything. Well... It was late. Crosshair sighed, and left the base. He had some things he needed to do...

Vixen looked at Bob. "Remind me not to go again. Too many people. Everyone thinks I'm a coward and-" Bob cut her off.
"Miss, you need this. I firmly believe that you need to talk to people more. Sure, your grades look amazing and you work the hardest out of everyone in your martial arts classes. But to be totally honest, you are putting more work on your shoulders than needed. Tell me, when was the last time you just took a walk, not caring what happened during that time? When was the last time you just stopped what you were doing and relaxed?"
Vixen, who was now changed back into Fay, glared at Bob and replied, "I cannot relax with what is coming. I must work even harder. Look at me, having this pointless discussion. I could be spending this time doing something productive."
Bob just shook his head at this. Even he couldn't the last time she had a day off. When she had no school, she gave herself school. Said to keep her busy while the weekend passed. When she didn't have martial arts, she gave herself martial arts. The closest thing he has ever seen her to relaxing was her cleaning. He knew if she relaxed she might think of something. She might think of something if she just took a walk. He would have her take a walk when they got back.

DevVoid

Slade sighed and looked back to his machine, looking at the tubing that lead the fuel throughout the machine. " Atleast I tried.. " Slade muttered to himself before looking back to the machine, crouching down to pick up the shards from the bottom floor of the machine. " Alright, holdon. I'll get to training in a bit. " Slade said as he took the machine to his shoulder and went to fade within the shadows again by dashing to a dark corner in the computer room, re-appearing in the lab with the pieces. He set the machine on the ground and put the shards on a table near it, only to vanish and re-appear again multiple times, gathering all other pieces he managed to recover during his stay on earth. He also had put the flask he was holding on to next to the shards and broken debris, finishing his constant trips. Slade then looked to Alpha and nodded. " These are the parts and things I found that had fallen off. Been a hassle to recover them, but it seems to have been worth it in the end. I'll take care of getting the uranium. " He told him before vanishing again and re-appearing in the computer room, going back to the computer to look up locations around the earth. He looked for various mines, then mines famous for uranium veins, then shops, factories and other buildings containing mining equipment. As soon as he found some, he got up again and ran to another dark corner again, disappearing, completely forgetting to turn the computer off, nevermind close the various tabs and websites. Slade was taking this whole attack-thing seriously and was rushing to get his machine done as soon as possible. Even if they couldn't repair it fully, if the fuel was inserted and mixed well enough, it should work for a one-way trip atleast before breaking completely.

Last edited:

Dead account

Strike was now in his room, a phone in hands, then left right agter taking a photo of himself ((he left without the phone)) , he had left a note saying "STRIKE'S ROOM! BUT I'M HOME SO DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING, !!" As now he was home, his suit hidden in a briefcase under his bed

Crosshair pulled into the base. Getting out of the car, the hero looked exhausted. He had been out all night, hard at work preparing for coming invasion. He still wasn't sure what to do about that. They knew the invasion was coming, sure. But Crosshair still had no idea where on Earth the forces of Apokolips would attack first. And that put them at an incredible disadvantage. Not to mention the fact that they didn't even know what day the invasion was to get here. Crosshair pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to dissipate a slight migraine that had formed, before heading into the base.

"Christ, Crosshair! What the hell do you need all these guns for?!" Benson asked incredulously, staring at the paper Crosshair had handed him.
"Don't ask questions. Just give me the weapons." Crosshair said. He placed a suitcase on the desk, and Benson opened it to reveal that it was filled with money. The arms dealer looked up at Crosshair, before shaking his head and sliding the suitcase behind the counter. Men began to come out and began loading boxes of guns and ammunition into Crosshair's car. The hero watched them for a moment before turning to the arms dealer.
"...There's a storm coming, Benson." Crosshair said to the underground weapons dealer after a short pause. "One that's going to possibly wreak the whole world. And when it hits... You better have all the guns and ammo you can get your hands on, because you and your boys will need it."

Glancing into the lab, Crosshair caught a glimpse of Slade working on his machine. Not much help Crosshair could give there. The gunslinger continued on until he reached the gym. Looking in, he saw Lantern working out. Crosshair wasn't sure if it was possible to get that much stronger in a matter of days, but didn't bother to point it out. If he wanted to do that, Crosshair wasn't one to stop him. Crosshair entered the gym, making his way towards Lantern. He had been meaning to talk to the hero...
"Hey." Crosshair said to Lantern. "You got a minute?"

"Yeah I do whats up, Rambo." Lantern responded. Oh yeah by the way Amanda got you a heatseeking missle launcher." Lantern explained handing it to crosshair me and the engineers have been making you some special ammo and powerful riot amour. So your not to useless. Some stuff for Vixen if that brat comes back." Thomas added. "Sorry Im rambling, Whats up." Thomas apologised.