• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join All new justice league.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Ryan soon walked over to everyone else, seeing Strike run out and everyone else either going to the jet or still listening to Amanda. "I'm going to go on the jet so nobody kills each other..." He said, running to the plane. He buckled himself in and saw Vixen, Crosshair and the Lantern he didn't know the name of sitting down. Vixen then left the jet and decided to leave as well. The speedster then ran quickly to the site of the attack and noticed Strike. He silently came over to him and gave him a wave.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Sam, got out of his thoughts when the speedster from before gave him a wave , he waved back "so uh, got any ideas to take them out?" He whispered, pointing at the terrorists

“Provided you stay out of my way, we’re good, even at this speed it will be a little while before we arrive, plenty of time for a stereotypical heart to heart and for us to become the best of pals for all eternity” remarked Renegade sarcastically, “in all honesty you seem like you got a good head on your shoulders, let’s see what the rest of you can do in a real combat situation. I might even let you fly if you prove worthy” Smiled Kazumi as he placed his hand over an input port on the control port and uploaded a new set of mainframe and UI protocols from his suit into the jet “Gento, disengage all security protocols and redirect all non-essential resources to engines. I want this bird to soar!” And with that the jet accelerated once more toward the conflict zone

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Hmm... I have an idea." He whispered. Ryan closed his eyes and held out his hands, which instantly flashes with lightning for a split second. He then discharges the energy, slightly paralyzing the terrorists. "Now!" He said before sucker punching about seven of the terrorists. "It would help if the others were here by now..." He sighed.

Dead account

The moment the other speedster said "Now!", Sam ran, electrifying most of the terrorists, then taking out the rest and tying them all up "and done, now we wait for the others to see we already took care of it" he said

"I think I'll pass. Thanks though. I'm not one who wishes to get close to people. Give people a weakness that they can take advantage of." Vixen said in response to Renegade. She sighed and waited to arrive to the scene. She swore, if the two fast kids got there first, she would not even reconsider. She would just work alone like she did before people stalked her for three days.

The terrosits shot some beams at him which he blocked creating a hard light construct he then reshaped the shield into a giant hand he then grabbed the terroists with id and creating another giant hand knocked them over the head. "Woo i've missed this." Thomas laughed he got rid of the constructs. He went to one of the unconscious body and and saw a metal bump in the neck when he touched it he felt a sharp metal pain. "The hell." He created a construct of some tweezers and pulled out the device it seemed to have 4 spider like legs and at the bottom a syringe. He made container using a construct.

Crosshair sighed again as Vixen walked off the jet. He hadn't meant to make her feel like that, and just wanted to try to get his point across. Lovely.
"We're ready to fly. Better buckle in." Crosshair said. Wait, they were missing Firestorm... Well, Crosshair was pretty sure she could just fly. With that, he took the jet off. It was a bit of a flight, but by the time Crosshair made it a few members were already in combat. Crosshair still had to land the plane, though. But before Crosshair could worry about it, a beam of energy shot up and blasted a hole in the wing of the jet.
"Shit!" Crosshair exclaimed as the plane began to spiral. The hero grabbed his duffel and pulled the ejector seat as the plane crashed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside a deeper part of the building, a lady dressed in all black watched the security cameras as the pair of speedsters started dispatching the terrorists. While she hadn't expected them to be so young, it didn't matter much to her. As long as she did what she was hired to do.
"They're here. But it looks like the others are running a little late." The lady in black said into a comm link. As she said this, however, Crosshair and Lantern had shown up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The doors to the building sudden exploded outwards with a fiery blast.
"hAH! FirE! FiRe! FIRE!" A man yelled, walking through the blast. He wore a bright red costume, and his hair were just flames. Seeing the two speedsters, the man smiled maniacally and extended a hand towards them. Suddenly, a huge blast of fire was shot out of his palm, towards both of the boys.

Dead account

Sam dodged a burst of fire that was going towards him and the other speedster, he looked over to see who did it just to see someone with fire hair , he ran around in circles shooting thjnder bolts at him

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Seeing the man in the red costume, Alpha immediately ran out of the way. "That was too close..." He breathed. He looked over to Strike, who was shooting lightning while running. "Strike, try and keep him busy, I'll try to get the others!" He shouted out, before jumping at extreme heights, in hope of finding at least someone in a jet. Soon he was able to spot the jet that Renegade and Vixen were in. The speedster jumped with all his strength, barely able to latch on to the side with his wallrunning abilities. Alpha got inside and quickly said: "We need... help... some guy with fire... attacked me and Strike..." He said to Vixen and Renegade, breathless.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Sera was flying as fast as she could, Stein had helped her calm down now and she glanced down, seeing the fire she flew into the building seeing the man in red. He shot bursts at her but she absorbed them and shot out her own nuclear fire balls at the guy, "so what's his deal exactly" she asked the speedsters.

The electric attacks from Sam knocked the fire guy around, but he quickly managed to get back to his feet. When Firestorm shot a nuclear fireball at the man, the villain simply smiled and held out his hands. When the fireballs hit him, there was a loud sucking sound as the man absorbed the fire. Now, it seemed like an aura of fire was appearing around him as he smiled maniacally. The damage caused by the earlier electric attacks seemed to have been completely gone.
"I... AM... FYRE!!!!" The man yelled, pointing both palms up at Firestorm. Suddenly, a fireball about twice the size of a Volkswagen Beetle was launched directly towards Firestorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh. My. Gosh!" A young blonde girl, looking around 17ish year old, had just rounded a corner and noticed Alpha and Strike. She was wearing a white costume with yellow stripes on her legs, and looked rather pretty. Settling her eyes on Alpha, she let out a little squeal and ran over to the teen.
"Aww, you're so cuuute!" She said with a smile, looking Alpha up and down again. "You're freaking adorable! My name's Sunshine, but you can call me Sunny!" The blonde said. Sunshine turned and seemed to notice Fyre fighting Firestorm, but didn't look at all surprised or scared. "Hey, Fyre, don't roast this one, okay? I like him!"
"FIRE!!!!" Fyre yelled.
Then turning again, Sunshine waved at the nearby security camera.
"Hey, lady, can I keep him? Please? Pleeeeease?" Sunshine asked. Not even waiting for a response, the girl turned back to Alpha. Not able to contain herself, she let out another little squeal and put her hands on her cheeks.
"Eeeee, you're just so cute! What's your name?" Sunshine asked Alpha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the security room, the Lady in Black frowned as she watched the monitors. That idiot Sunshine! The heroes weren't even supposed to know she was here, and now they did. Just great. The Lady checked her stuff, to make sure she was able to escape at the moment's notice. The people she was working for wanted every bit of info they could get...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crosshair's ejector seat floated down, and the hero quickly unbuckled himself and got out of the seat. He wasn't too far from the fighting, but not super close either. He could get a good distance away and try picking off terrorists with his rifle... or getting up close and personal.
"Over there!" Before Crosshair could decided, two terrorists had spotted him and were aiming their guns at him. Quick as The Vigilante, Crosshair drew two pistols from his belt and opened fire first. The bullets struck the terrorists in the knees, and they both let out a yell in pain as they fell to the floor.
"Up and personal it is..." Crosshair said. The hero ran to the top of the small hill and quickly surveyed the situation. It looked like there were two main types of the terrorists here. Ones with guns, and ones with powers. Most of the ones with guns had been incapacitated, while the ones with powers were fighting the new League. Crosshair could see Firestorm, Lantern, Strike, and Alpha all down there. However, it looked like they hadn't made it into the building yet. There could be hostages.

It suddenly occurred to Crosshair that they knew little to nothing about the situation at hand. Heck, where even were they? He would have to ask Waller to do a better mission brief next time, but as for now the situation had to be dealt with. Sneaking around the fights outside, Crosshair made his way inside the building.

Last edited:
Thomas studied the device he split it into revealing a strange vial with a weird liquid. "I'm no chemist . but this doesn't look like it's from earth," Thomas muttered. He rubbed his chin.
"Bang ,Bang, Bang." A assault rifle shot him in the back. It didn't hurt him due to his lantern costume it pissed him off and he reared around and shot out a burst of red energy sending the terroist flying. "Shit!" Thomas shouted "please don't tell me I killed him." Thomas thought

Kazumi set the microjet to hover high over the conflict the zone before opening a trapdoor in the jet’s floor and descending into the fray, blades extended and omni-metal spheres already extended and extracted respectively.
“There’s a repelling line in the ceiling if you need it kid” said kazumi as he dove out the trap door

Before even reaching the ground a plume of fire erupted from the ground toward Renegade from one of the superpowered terrorists; Kazumi simply flicked his hand in the directions of the flames, followed by a series of small air jabs as one of his sphere erupted to form a barrier between the blast and before launching strips of metal toward the aggressor. The strips immediately clamped themselves around the terrorists wrists and ankles incapacitating him.
Once he finally had reached the ground Kazumi was showered with a rain of bullets from a pair of somewhat exposed powerless terrorists, the bullets peppered his shield lodging themselves in the non-Newtonian fluid metal. Once lodged the bullets sunk into the metal adding to the vigilante’s supply of metal. Turning slightly Kazumi flicked a pair of playing card sized sheets in his opponents direction, the first clipped the one of terrorists necks slicing a blood vessel, while the second landed square on the terrorists face blinding him. Racing over to ensure the threat was neutralized Kazumi brought his boot down hard on the second opponents head with a harsh crack, before kicking their weapons, upward catching them with tendrils of metal and absorbing them into his supply.
“Whose next?” laughed Kazumi as he continued moving around the conflict zone, spheres hovering over his shoulders with his fists raised in preparation.

(OOC: I actually used the extremely detailed move, and I can say it works really well. Took down extremely tall people with this move)
Vixen lept out of the plane after it landed. She took four Fox Stars out of her belt and threw them. These were the Return Fox Stars and were usually used for disarming opponents. She disarmed three out of the four so she decided to fight hand-to-hand. She ran to the opponents and took the biggest of the three to the ground by grabbing the back of his knees and putting her shoulder on his hip. She pulled his legs into her and pushed with her shoulder. He fell to the ground. She stood up hurriedly and stepped on his stomach. A hit was coming from behind her, so she stepped out of the way last minute and tripped her attacker, who had an awful stance, and he tumbled on top of his friend. The last of the three picked up his gun and started shooting again. Vixen frowned. Her suit was made out of bulletproof materials so she wasn't harmed, but she was getting fed up with these criminals.

"RrrrAAaaaAAAA!" Fyre struggled momentarily against the metal strips before stopping and staring at Renegade with a face of rage. The villain stopped moving, and the metal bands began to glow a light red color, the color getting brighter after every moment. Bright, white-hot flames began licking the metal around Fyre's wrists and ankles.

Sunshine, noticing that Fyre was down, frowned and sighed.
"Stay right here, boo. I'll be right back." Sunshine said, ruffling Alpha's hair before heading over in the direction of Renegade. Two spheres of light began to form in her hands. Still a good distance away, Sunshine planted her feet firmly and put her hands together.
"Over here, big boy~!" Sunshine called out to the vigilante, and shot a powerful beam of energy directly at Renegade. It was the same attack that had punched a hole in the wing of the jet Crosshair had been flying, so it was nothing to laugh about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the building, Crosshair quietly snuck around. He had holstered one of his pistols, keeping the other one out and at the ready. It appeared that most of the terrorists had ran out to fight the heroes, but surely there had to be some terrorist still here, guarding the hostages. As slowly as possible, Crosshair opened a door just a crack to see what looked like quite a hairy chest looking back at him. The hero jumped back as the door was yanked off it's hinges, and the hero looked up to see a 7 foot tall mountain of a man staring back at him. The man smiled.
"Crosshair!" The man spoke in a heavy russian accent. The man was extremely muscular, and also was not wearing a shirt. "It has been too long! I did not expect to see you here."
Well, this was bad...
"Hey, Ivan." Crosshair said guardedly, his spare hand reaching for something in his jacket. The huge man took a step into the hall, bending under the doorframe. Behind the man, Crosshair could see that the room had at least ten hostages in it. So Ivan had been guarding the hostages.
"It is good you are here. Now, we can finally have the rematch I have been waiting for." The large russian said.
"I don't have time for that." Crosshair said, and quickly drew another gun from his jacket. This, however, was not a pistol but a double barreled shotgun, sawed off so low that one could see the shells sticking out of the end of the barrel. The hero fired both barrels point blank at the russian's chest, and the huge man was knocked on his back. Crosshair quickly jumped over the russian, landing in the room and standing between the villain and the hostages.

The villain known as The Russian Machine slowly sat up, looking irritatedly in the direction that Crosshair had gone. The shotgun seemed to have had no effect on the man, and he got back to his feet.
"That was not very sporting of you, Crosshair." The Russian Machine said, brushing off his chest.

Renegade twisted his body out of the way and flung up his left arm creating a slanted wall for the blast to hit, he wasn’t trying to stonewall the attack but rather redirect its energy away from Kazumi’s body. That being said the blast hit the shield hard sending stray bolts of energy in all directions and blasting the vigilante back slightly.
“Hahaha now it’s on!” He yelled jumping to his feet and summoning the surrounding pieces of not only his damaged shield but also any stray pieces of metal into the flowing tongue of deep metallic fluid orbiting the man.
With a simple sweep of his arm, a small tendril diverged from the larger mass and hovering for a second before flying away from Renegade, as a single sphere half the size of a volley ball before splitting into a barrage of sharpened shards all aimed toward Sunshine

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Ryan immediately ran out of the ship joining the others and Sunshine. "Uh.. my name's Alpha... Nice to meet you..?" He said before she ruffled his hair. Seeing Renegade attacking Sunny, and not knowing what was happening, his immediate action was to help Sunny. The confused speedster used his electricity to redirect the metal into a building, damaging it. "Okay, can someone tell me what's going on!?" Alpha asked.

“You just helped the opponent! You’re a disgrace to the word Speedster, and an insult to The Flash’s Legacy!” Yelled Kazumi using his grappling hooks to reposition himself around the conflict zone, taking out an unaware terrorist by dropping behind him and slashing out the aggressors tendons, once again taking the terrorist’s weapons to replenish his supply of metal,
“Tell you what, you can be the distraction” Yelled Renegade hoping to at least use Alpha as a decoy, given the speedsters seeming inability to actually help defeat the enemy

"Traitor!" Vixen shouted in response to Alpha stopping Renegade's attack. She threw four Fox Stars at him, aiming to trap his arms to the wall nearby. She refocused her attention to the two, now five, thugs and went back to fighting them. She found a pole and hit two in the gut. Both flinched. She kicked them both into the pile. Three left. Two had guns. One was big and could knock her out in one good punch. She could do the same in a well-placed one. She acted like she was running away, but in reality, she was getting into position. She activated her placement goggles and saw the world in gray. A brick lit up green so she stepped onto it. She then lept onto a trash bin. She turned off the goggles and found the man coming towards her. She jumped above him, using the added hight from the bin. She landed with her latched to his back like a koala. She then used a choke hold on him, knocking him out in 8 seconds.

Dead account

"Wait what.." Sam responded upon hearing Vixen say that Alpha is a traitor "she did start talking and saying he was cute while he fought the fire guy " he explained

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Geez, no need to be that harsh..." Alpha thought about everyone's words. He then got stuck onto the wall due to Vixen's Fox Stars. He started to breathe, attempting to stay calm. "It's not my fault... It's not my fault..." He repeated to himself. After running at the wall for a bit, he was able to get loose. Alpha ran to Vixen, unaware that his electricity was sparking out of control and shot out the electricity that he didn't know was building. The other four thugs fell to the ground instantly, not getting up. "Oh no... Please tell me they're not dead..." He breathed, looking at the four bodies on the ground.

Vixen jumped off of the big man before he fell on her. She looked behind her and saw that Alpha had taken out all of the thugs. "Stupid! I had them! Just because I don't have powers like you do, doesn't mean you need to take care of them for me!" She shouted at Alpha. Her eyes were narrowed and full of fury. "So because I called you a traitor, you betrayed the villains here. Like I would trust you." Vixen said as she went to go help Renegade.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
After Vixen ran off to help Renegade, he ran off to a secluded rooftop, away from everything else. "Things are spiraling out of control..." He said, still stressed. "Ah forget about it." Alpha breathed, finally calming down. He stayed on the rooftop, surveying the area and seeing if anyone needed assistance.

Sunshine prepared an energy blast to launch herself out of the way of Renegade's attack, only for Alpha to have deflected it.
"Awww! Boo! You saved me!" Sunshine exclaimed happily. Her happiness, however, quickly turned to the when Vixen pinned Alpha to the wall with her Fox Stars.
"Hey!" Sunshine exclaimed angrily at Vixen. "You leave him alone!"
Flying up in the air with a trail of light behind her, Sunshine pointed her palms at Vixen. A beam of energy shot out of each palm, heading directly towards Vixen.

"FIIIIIIIIRE!!!" Fyre exclaimed, bursting out of the metal bands Renegade had wrapped around him. Locking on to the vigilante, Fyre shot a powerful, continuous blast of fire at Renegade.
"RAAAAAA!!!" Fyre roared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now please, let us be getting down to business." The Russain Machine said. Crosshair slowly lowered his shotgun, then with a sigh tossed it away. The Russian smiled as the hero took off his jacket and tossed that to the side as well, and the two took fighting stances. The Russian's was more reminiscent of boxing, while Crosshair took a starting stance of Muay Thai.
"Now... Let us be-" Before Ivan could finish his sentence, the shards from Renegade's deflected attack burst through the wall and once again knocked the Russian off his feet. Taking advantage of his opponent, Crosshair jumped on his foe and began to beat down on him. But The Russian Machine kicked Crosshair back and jumped to his feet, then ran towards the hero. The two were knocked through the hole in the wall and fell back outside, in clear view of all the other fighters. Crosshair was the first to his feet.
"Hostages! Inside! Get them out!" Crosshair yelled to Strike, or Alpha, or heck anyone that could hear him. The Russian Machine grabbed Crosshair in a chokehold, and brought the hero to the ground in an attempt to pin.

"Damm and they stared fighting each other of course they did classic kids." Thomas muttered. He followed alpha up the rooftop. "Ok some advice when stoping crime don't let love get the better of you It's pretty simple, know the group fucking hates you. It's a easy mistake your new I get it." Thomas told the kid. "but you should wait up hear or they'll tar you to shreds trust me I no anger it's a nasty bitch." Thomas joked. He blocked several bullets flying towards them. And took out a ciggarete

Renegade turned and dove from his vantage point using his grappling hooks to remain in constant motion, avoiding Fyre’s Continuous Blume of Fire ‘ideally I could take him out like any other thug, but somehow I think those flames would cauterize any wounds, and I’ve got no idea of the true limits of his abilities’ thought Kazumi drawing his blades once more and firing off a pair of sharp discs toward Fyre’s eyes.

Dead account

With Crosshair falling, he heard about the hostages, quickly running and getting them far away from , here... after the last one, he went back to fighting Fyre, making his arms fast enough to make tornadoes, to redirect the fire ,

Vixen saw the blast and rolled out of the way. "Shoot! I can't deal with that! Someone take care of her for me! I have no way to get to her that won't turn me into a pile of ash!" Vixen shouted. She then ran off to find a better match for her. She heard Crosshair yell and went to find him. She saw him locked in combat with a huge man. "Looks like you are having a tough time. Let me take over." She said in her usual cocky voice.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Alpha looked at Thomas with an annoyed look. "It wasn't love, I was doing something else and then it happened! I didn't know what was going on!" He explained. "You're right, I should just stay up here and see if anyone needs help." He said before noticing Sunshine alone. "Should we do something or...?" He asked Thomas.

Crosshair struggled against The Russian Machine's chokehold, but the man was much stronger. Acting quickly, Crosshair drew one of his pistols from his belt and shoved it back in the russian's face, firing at point blank. The Russian Machine flinched, letting out a startled yelp as a bullet struck him in the eye. It didn't penetrate him, but it still kinda hurt. In the discomfort, Crosshair managed to wiggle loose from the grip of the villain and put some space between the two. His lip was bleeding from where the Machine had hit him, and he wiped away the blood as Vixen approached.
"You never make things easy, do you Crosshair?" The Russian Machine said, standing up and rubbing his eye. It looked like it wasn't damaged at all. Crosshair glanced at Vixen when she suggested that she take over, and for a moment he seemed to consider it. The Russian Machine noticed this as well.
"Crosshair!" The Russian Machine exclaimed, looking genuinely hurt. "You're not thinking of making this little girl fight me, are you? I couldn't do that... What would my babushka think if I fought this girl? What would your babushka think, making this girl fight me?"

But before Crosshair had the chance to respond, another blast of energy exploded down close to Vixen and Crosshair.
"Hey! I'm not done with you yet, wench!" Sunshine yelled down to Vixen, looking even more upset now that Vixen had tried to ditch her. Great, now they were stuck between two superpowered baddies.
"Let's switch." Crosshair said to Vixen, and opened fire at Sunshine with his pistol. The girl let out a small "eep!" and flew back, but a bullet still managed to get Sunshine in the leg. The Russian Machine, seeing his opening, charged at Crosshair

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"FIRE!" Fyre yelled, shooting another beam of flames at the metal disks heading towards him. However, this did nothing to stop the disks. The pyromaniac tried to dive out of the way, but took a metal disk to his left eye. Fyre let out a high-pitched, almost animal like screech and dropped on all fours, clutching his left eye. His screams sounded more like that of an animal then a man. So distracted was he by getting hit by the disks, the tornados generated by Strike launched him and slammed him into a nearby wall.

Last edited:
Vixen stuck out her to trip him. "Learn the difference between choice and force. I chose to fight you." Vixen said as she tried to trip the huge man. She already knew what she was going to do. Break his arm. Make him fall on his stomach and then break his arm. Not the bravest thing to do, but it got the job done. Isn't that what this was about, getting the job done even if it was a bit cowardly? In her mind, yes. That was all that mattered, getting rid of the villains in whatever way possible. Except for death, death was a no go. No killing anyone. But any other method was fine, they deserved it.

"Ha ha I'm joking" Thomas laughed. "Can you go and evacuate the area, since your fast." Thomas told Alpha. "I'll deal with any one else." Thomas reassured Alpha. He landed down and heard robot.
"I'm destructo the robot I will kill you." The robot threatened.
"don't care." Thomas responded blowing a hole in the robot.

Vixen's trip caught The Russian Machine off guard, but when she tried to break his arm the man acted much quicker. He pulled his arm out of her grip before she delivered the blow, and quickly rolled back. Looking at Vixen with a new respect, The Russian Machine slowly got back to his feet.
"My apologies, little lisa. I appear to have underestimated you." The russian chuckled lightly and scratched his head. "I guess I've been doing that quite a bit lately with you heroes."
The Russian Machine took a fighting stance, but his smile did not leave his face.
"You are going to have to excuse me, little lisa. As much as I would love to fight you, the one I wish to fight now is Crosshair. So excuse me for being a little, well, rough with you." The Russian Machine said. With that, the man charged at Vixen and attempted to grab her for a grapple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, oh, oh jeez." Sunshine said in the air, holding her leg where she had been shot. She looked panicked, and it was evident that the girl had never been shot before.
"I'm, I'm outta here!" Sunshine said, and started to fly away. Crosshair continued firing at the girl, and another bullet hit her in the leg. This disrupted Sunshine's concentration so much that she was unable to continue flying, and began to fall.

Fyre looked to be out of the fight. Strike's tornado attack had completely blindsided him, and Renegade's metal disk to the eye had left him half blind and with no will to fight. Whimpering like an animal, the pyromaniac started to crawl away from the battlefield. His fire hair had completely extinguished, and was now just a normal head of red hair.

Watching from the monitors, the Lady in Black smiled as the villains were beginning to get dispatched. She gave a slight wince at Lantern punching through the robot. Darn, she had high hopes for that machine. Oh well. She had all the information her employers wanted. Taking a device from the monitor and slipping it in her pocket, the lady picked up her bag and gave one final look around the security room. Not a trace that she was here. Perfect. A smug smile on her lips, the Lady pulled a different device from her pocket and pressed it. There was a flash of light, and she was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Sunshine began falling, Crosshair holstered his pistol and turned his attention to Vixen and The Russian Machine. Part of him wanted to step in and help right away, but another part of him also wanted to stay back and watch. It would be able to show him the extent of Vixen's abilities, and he could step in at any time to help. After all, it was him that The Russian Machine was intent on fighting. But Crosshair shook his head and sighed. Too risky. If Vixen got hurt, it would be his fault. Crosshair got back into a starting position of Muay Thai, and waited to see how Vixen would counter The Russian Machine so he could jump in and help.

Dead account

With Fyre beginning to crawl away, Sam a little disappointed said "well, i trust you can take things from here" , looking at Renegade, he then went ahead to look at the other fights "they don't need my help.. i can step in at anytime anyways" he said, sitting down

Vixen saw that he was too fast for her trying to take him down again. She stepped to the right and let him run past her. She then walked behind him and gave him a swift punch in the back. She recalled something her Master said. 'When you manage the distance you manage the damage.' she would manage the distance and keep him away from her, for now. She needed to wear him out, to make him waste energy. That was the only way she could win this. She then backed off and waited for him to turn around again. She would dodge differently this time then rince and repeat. Next time he would rush in she would roll to the left.

Vixen's punch to The Russian Machine's back didn't seem to have much effect on the villain, and he slowly turned to face the girl.
"You're quite nimble." The russian said, relaxing. He appeared to look Vixen up and down once again, thinking. "That agility of yours is going to be quite annoying to me, I-"
From out of nowhere, Crosshair jumped over and sucker punched the russian across the face, making the villain stagger back.
"Crosshair-?!" The Russian Machine exclaimed, regaining his footing and turning his attention to the hero. But Crosshair had already dodged out of his reach.

"I had him!" Vixen shouted. She glared at Crosshair. That so-called hero was probably going to tell her to go home again or something along those lines. Everyone wanted to lend her some sort of hand due to her being 'weaker'. She hated it. First, it was that traitor of a hero, now it was the adult bully. And when she actually called for help, no one came! She was getting fed up with this so-called team.

Vixen breathed. She needed to calm down. Should she help Crosshair? He never really cared much for her in the past, but this was probably the best opportunity to gain his respect. She knew that he wasn't going to expect this, so she rushed towards the Russian and ducked down to his legs, grabbed the back of his knees, placed her shoulder on his hip, and pushed his hip down and pulled his legs up, all in a matter of seconds. She knew it was all about the little balance he had at the moment. She had to take him to the ground, then she'll show she wasn't some second-rate hero.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Slade had been, per usual, standing in the background, hiding amongst the Shadows. He watched the fighting going on, the only visible thing eminating from him being his glowing iris, which lit up his pupil a bit aswell, creating a dark - crimson ring mixed with dark-purple glowing in the dark where he stood. He was in awe that he finally found what he was looking for. People.. with powers. People.. who could do the unnatural. People.. like him! ..but, he felt he wasn't seeing everything. He heard noises and people speaking, but so far only saw half of the sources of the noises from outside, where he had been watching from another building, hidden underneath the roof. Practically invisible, he decided he could try switching out from his normal vision. He blinked once and his eye flickered, his iris and pupil switching into a neon-green. He had used a dark-green x-ray vision to see what else was going on. Looking around for a bit, he spotted a large man fighting what appeared to be a gunslinger and an adolescent girl. Strange. He had heard that a new band of heroes would come together after the 'Justice League', probably the old band of heroes, had been destroyed. He was pretty sure he saw some of the old members fly around in the first few months he got to the planet, but couldnt remember thanks to the rush he had been in to hide from the constant attacks the humans had done to him. He had been hiding in the sewers for a while now. It may not seem like it, but the sewers were fitting for Slade. Dark and Smelly. He could easily maneuver around and noone would be able to see nor smell him. Today was one of the days he moved upward into the outside world after having heard what sounded like planes crash-land in his vicinity. Quietly he remained watching, half-focused on what was happening inside and outside the building.

His attention focused on Crosshair, The Russian Machine was caught off guard but Vixen's attack and was pulled to the ground.
"You wish to wrestle, little lisa?! Then let us wrestle!" The Russian Machine exclaimed, a smile on his face. He attempted to grip Vixen with his legs in a vise grip and get the girl in a chokehold.

Crosshair groaned internally when Vixen took down The Russian Machine. The man was a wrestler through and through, groundfighting was his natural element. He drew a pistol and pointed it at the pair on the ground, then sighed and holstered his gun. The bullets wouldn't effect The Russian Machine, and there was a (extremely, extremely low) chance he could hit Vixen. If he tried to jump in, he'd probably end up getting in the way and doing more damage to Vixen then The Russian Machine. So he stood at the ready and waited for an opening. But as he waited, he got the strange feeling that someone was watching him...