• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

All I Want For Christmas Is...

With only 2 months, 12 days, 23 hours, 17 minutes and 4 seconds left until December 25, 2005, I thought I'd get my Christmas list ready to be e-mailed/faxed/scanned/handed out in public venues. This topic shall therefore be used to discuss any games you wish to possess by the time 2006 gets here (whether you plan to buy it yourself, or have it on your Christmas list, or will be stalking the developers and stealing their copy before launch day, which won't necessarily be this year).

Game Boy Advance:
-Donkey Kong Country 3
-Mario Tennis: Power Tour

Nintendo DS:
-Animal Crossing: Wild World
-Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
-Mario Kart DS

-Pokémon Pearl Version
-Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble

Nintendo GameCube:
-Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix
-Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

-Mario Party 7
-Super Mario Strikers

Last edited by a moderator:

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Y'know, not ONCE have I messed around with the colours on here. Lol.

GBA:
Emerald - I've decided not to buy it this month and instead ask for it at Xmas. If I don't get it, I can wait.

DS:
Mario Kart DS
Sonic Rush
Animal Crossing:WW
Mmmmaybe Mario & Luigi

Gamecube:
SHADOW THE F**KING EXTREEEEEEEME HEDGEHOG!!!!!!!
Gun

I honestly have no idea what i'm asking for in general this year for Xmas. I'll probably just stick with money and use it to get a new compy.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Pending list. Very likely to change over the next few months (even the next few days after I check out release lists).

GBA
Riviera - It's kinda one of those "I'll buy it if I see it" titles, but if I don't I'm making it aware to friends/family that I'm looking for it.
Final Fantasy IV - If someone else doesn't buy it for me first I WILL get this game.

DS
Mario Kart DS
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Sonic Rush - After watching the videos, this game has gotten promoted to a must have. Like FF IV, though, I'll probably wait to see if I get it for my Birthday or Christmas first... Maybe. If I have the cash I handy I'll probably break down and buy this the day it's released.

Playstation 2
Disgaea - It's almost impossible to get nowadays. My friends in Ontario might have better luck tracking it down.
Wild Arms: Alter Code F
We Love Katamari - I do really want it now but I can wait. I want those two DS games more and cash is tight.

Gamecube
Shadow the Hedgehog

Lots, lots, lots to go up on that list so refraim from any "YOU DON'T WANT [insert title]?!??!11?!?!" until I say I'm done :p