• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Alien RP

I've been sitting on this one for a while. An Alien Survival RP. We have Explorers, and Xenomorph Aliens. I always fancied this idea, and with Alien: Covenant, I'm excited to try and bring this idea to life. When we have an amount of players I am satisfied with, we will vote on a name for our vessel. (I will not be a player. I will be in control of the environment and Xenomorph's) so, without further adieu...

Sheet---
Name:
Skin Color:
Eye Color:
Hair Color/Style:
Height/Weight:
Other Notable Traits:
Selected Attire:
Personality:
Skills:
Title (Rank. Only ONE Captain):
Other Notable Facts:
Relationships (Optional):
Biography:

Sorry if the sheet is too long for your taste, but I just feel like making this slightly more complicated.

name: Charles ' Chuck' McCoy
Skin color: white but has a natural tan
eye color: Hazel
hair color: Short blonde hair that goes down to his ears. a single strand of hair is parted to the left
Height/ weight: 6'2 and weighs 218,
Notable traits: He has broad shoulders and looks like he could've been a foot ball player in his youth. He has a scar on the right side of his face from his time in the Colonial Marines
attire: For the most part he wears all black. A simple T shirt with slacks.
Personality: While he might look dangerous he is very kind hearted and a bit of a jokester. He cares about every member of the crew.
skills: fire arms, knows how to fix almost anything, smarter than he looks.
Title Chief engineer
Other note able facts: He was married and divorced twice.
Relationships: Will be determined once others join.
Biography: ( I'll make it later when I can think of what Chuck's life would've been like)

Name: George "Geo" Carter
Skin Color: Pale
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color/Style: Brown/Frosted Tips (don't judge)
Height/Weight: 6ft. 3in./ 135 pounds
Other Notable Traits: Fairly skinny with slightly acidic burnt shoulder from an alien fight with his last crew.
Selected Attire: Security Armor
Personality: Loyal to the end with funny attitude but can be hardcore when needed. Also, has respect and compassion for every crew mate on board.
Skills: Capable of using any firearm, Lots of combat experience, and has lots of experience Xenomorphs
Title: Chief of Security

Other Notable Facts: None
Relationships: Compassion for every crew member
Biography: Lived as a simpleton, never too much money and never too less. Parents love him with everything in their heart. One day he was approached by the Captain of the Oran Light for a security position. He accepted and got combat experience. He slowly made his way to the top.
Then, the ship got infested with Xenos. They fought them off but there were many causalities. The ship was shut down and Geo worked as an office worker for sometime. Then one day, he was approach for the Chief of Security on the (Vessel name here). He gladly accepted and this is where he is now.

I love the Alien franchise and hope to be accepted in!

Name: Max Pearl
Skin Color: white
Eye Color: Light red
Hair Color/Style:short messy brown hair
Height/Weight:5'6
Other Notable Traits: he is very good at karate and is very rescourcful
Selected Attire: a black Hoodie wnd blue jeans with a backpack carrying a black knife with a red handle
Personality: brave and courageous
Skills: is that the same as notable traits?
Title (Rank. Only ONE Captain): stouaway
Other Notable Facts:
Relationships (Optional): n/a
Biography: after his parents were killed in a car crash Max left his home and snuk onto the <insert vessel name> hoping to get away from his previous home

I love the idea of an alien roleplay

Accepted.
Alright, we got three characters.
Guys, feel free to make more than one character to speed up the recruiting process. But please don't go over board with like, 10 characters. I say we should have a maximum of 3.

Name: Jerry "Joe" Bartholomew
Skin Color: Lightly Tanned
Eye Color: Aqua
Hair Color/Style: Brown/Messy
Height/Weight: 6'5/ 173 pounds
Other Notable Traits: Been the captain of the (Vessel name) for about 7 years. Scar along the entirety of his right hand palm.
Selected Attire: T shirt and jeans
Personality: Funny and lovable, very kind to his crew. Helps around the ship when he doesn't have anything to do.
Skills: Small Firearms and managing and piloting ships.
Title: Captain
Other Notable Facts: N/A
Relationships: N/A
Biography: Grew up to a moderately rich family. Loved everyone he knew, and went to a public school. He later went to college to be a spaceship pilot. He got a job as an office worker and worked his way up to CEO. When he retired he had lots of money, so he decided to buy a ship and call it the (Vessel name). He started recruiting people for his vessel and that's where he is now.