• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Alien discussion

Favorite Alien (Franchise) movie

• Alien

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aliens

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Alien3

• Alien Resurection

• Alien Vs Predator

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Alien Vs Predator R

• Prometheous

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
On LN-528 a Xenomorph outbreak has occurred. Now it's up to the Colonial Marines to Rescue the survivors if there are any.

For any and all fans of the Alien franchise. or if you don't know anything about it send me a message and I'll give you a brief history of the series.
secondly this is going to take place three years after the events of Aliens

Some ground rules
1. fallow the rules as stated by the admins
2. You can't be a Xenomorph since after the first film they're shown to be more like insect drones than anything else. and in my opinion a queen is too OP for anyone to control
3 Respect each other.
4. Have fun
Character Bio
Name:
age: ( perferable between sixteen to fifty, but any age is fine)
Role: (Colonial Marine or your a survivor of LN-582)
Rank/ Job: (Your rank in the Marines or whatever occupation you want if you're a survivor)
Appearance: ( What you look like)
Personality:
My Bio
Name: Peter 'Pete' Mathews
Role: ( Colonial Marine)
Appearance: A Caucasian male with black hair that went down to his ears.
Personality: When in combat he is stern and does everything in his power to keep his soldiers alive. Outside of combat he is friendly if not a little shy.

One last thing anyone who posts a bio here will be allowed to join.

Last edited:
This sounds pretty fun!

Name: Nolan Allen

Role: survivor

Appearance: A skinny, mixed (African American and Scottish) male, with short curly brown hair faded at sides, brown eyes, and freckles.

Personality: he doesn't have much experience with talking to people, so he can seen a bit cold and stern at times, but in reality, he is just an awkward guy who has no idea how to act around others.
(Is more than one character allowed?)

(I have been waiting for to long for this)

Name: Johnathan "Ripper" Connors
Role: colonial marine
Appearance: John has neck length hair that looks like it was wet down but never got combed. His skin tone is tanned just enough to hide his Scottish heritage. He has a goatee growing that he doesn't shave unless it can be considered a full beard. He has emerald green eyes that send a chill down any unprepared souls spine.
Personality: Johnathan Connors A.K.A. Ripper is a fun loving guy who is always an all around smartass. Over the course of his career despite this he is a well seasoned fighter and before his time in the military he was a hitman for hire. He prefers weapons of old carrying a Dragunov that he takes care of, and a Colt Python also in top condition.