• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open ALfheim Online (An SAO RP)

Um, hi there everyone. I'm The Timelord, obviously, and I've been waiting for a to start an RP like this, and I'm excited to say that I have finally brought myself to do this. So here is the basic backstory of the RP:

This RP will take place in ALfeim, and virtual world filled with fairies and monsters. You guys will be playing as the fairies. In total, there are 9 races of fairies, each with their own characteristics. The plot of this will be very similar to the Anime: One you try to log out, there is no "Log Out" button and you must fight your way out.

The 9 Races: (Please note that ALL races except Gnomes, Leprechauns and Pookas can use wands/staffs)

Undines (Blue): The Mages. Capable of using water and healing magic and thin, light swords.

Salamanders (Red): The Warriors. Capable of using heavy, greatswords and fire magic.

Sylphids (Green): The Rangers. Capable of using bows, long, thin swords and healing and nature magic.

Imps (Purple): The Assassins. Capable of using daggers, longswords and curse magic.

Spriggans (Black): The Tricksters. Capable of using longswords and illusion magic.

Gnomes (Brown): The Builders. Capable of using heavy waepons (Hammers, Battleaxes, etc.) and builder magic.

Leprechauns (Silver or Grey): The Smiths. Capable of using maces and hammers and enhancement magic

Cait Siths (Yellow): The Beast Tamers. Capable of using projectile weapons (Shurikens, Throwing Knives, etc.), daggers and beast tamer magic.

Pookas (White or Mixed): The Musicians. Capable of using lutes, lyres, sabers, and healing and boosting (Damage Boost, Health Boost, etc.) magic.

Rules (YOU MUST READ!!!)

1. No One-Liners, all post should be at least 5 sentences.
2. Violence and swearing is allowed, but keep in mind this is a virtual world, so there is no blood
3. Don't be too overpowered, this is mere days after release of the game so all characters must be new (All items must be "Trainee" Items ex. Trainee's Bow)
4. Only 3 characters per person
5. The clans aren't enemies anymore, you can be in a guild or group with anyone
6. All guilds may have no more than six people in them, and adventuring groups may have only 3 or less (Before you join a group or guild ask the owner first)
7. I am allowing a maximum of three guilds, not including mine
8. You can be a murderer, but I would prefer if everyone were not a murderer though
9. I will close the discussion and start the RP, once, at most, 9 more people join

Here is the form:

Name:
Weapon(s):
Appearance:
Guild: (If Any)

Guild Form:

Name:
Flag:
Current Members:

Open Slots:

Guilds:
1. The Crimson Blade
2. The Royal Bloodknights

Characters Per Person:
1. @The Timelord
2. @iVynm
3. @OmegaCarvineplays
4. @Ace Trainer Kyra
5. @Bae Banette
6. @Frontier Master

Finally, my forms:

Name: Serif Windmane
Race: Female
Weapon(s): Trainee's Bow, Trainee's Saber
Appearance: Serif has long golden hair that reaches to her mid-back and green eyes. She usually wears light armor with a large cowl or cloak to cover it.
Guild: The Holy Bloodknights

Name: Nora Rein
Race: Undine
Weapon(s): Trainee's Wand, Trainees's Saber
Appearance: Nora has medium-length ocean blue hair held up in a high ponytail. She has icy-blue eyes and wears armor similar to that of Asuna's Undine in the second season.

Name: Ferrin "Fiddle" Alik
Race: Imp
Weapon(s): Trainee's Dagger, Trainee's Longsword
Appearance: Ferrin has light purple skin and violet hair set up in a short quiff. He has wild violet eyes. His usual armor consists of loose pants and a light chestguard
Guild: The Crimson Blade

Name: The Crimson Blade
Flag: A simple white flag with three blood-stained sabers in the center
Current Members: Ferrin

Name: The Holy Bloodknights
Flag: A yellow flag with a "glowing" shield surrounded by six fairy wings
Current Members: Nora, Serif, Blaine, Torryn, Graldur

Last edited:
Name: Blaine Ironwreath
Race: Salamander
Weapon(s): Trainee's Shield, Trainee's Longsword
Appearance: Blaine wears his hair in a short chestnut quiff. He has hazelnut eyes and a chiseled face. He prefers his armor solid and heavy to protect him from any danger.

Name: Torryn Dreare (Drai-re)
Race: Leprechaun
Weapon(s): Trainee's Mace, Trainee's Shield
Appearance: Torryn has silver-grey hair, silver eyes, and a relatively thick goatee. Similarly to Blaine, he wears his armor thick and heavy for maximum protection.

Name: Aspen Thornweave
Race: Sylphid
Weapon(s): Trainee's Staff, Trainee's Dagger
Appearance: Aspen has hazelnut hair worn down long and braided down the center. She has bright lime-green eyes and a beautiful face. She wears her armor lightweight and comfortable for maximum escapabilty and speed.
Guild: Guildless

Name: Akihito Nakamura
Race: Spriggan
Weapon(s): Trainee Longsword, Trainee Shortsword
Appearance: White hair dyed blue at the ends. Tallish with light armour across his chest and and legs. Scabbards across his back to hold the two swords.
Guild: Guildless

Name: Ziri Cessu
Race: Imp
Weapons: long sword, dagger
Appearance: she was light purple skin wih dark purple hair and eyes. Her eyes hit her shoulder. Wears same outfit in picture but in dark purple and a silver trim. She carries her sword with a black hilt and a silver blade with onix gems encrusted into it. She also had a dagger with a purple hilt and a dark grey blade.
Guild: None
(What's the link to the RP)

Attachments

• IMG_3423.JPG
    IMG_3423.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 32
Name: Graldur the flame
Race: Salamander
Weapons: Salamander Trainee 1.5 handed sword, pre-order bonus war staff (wood pole with metal on each end) sometimes uses fire magic to embue his weapons
Appearance: medium height, medium build, short crimson red hair, bright red eyes, normally wears red trainee light armor without a helmet or loose kimono like robes
Guild: holy blood knights

Name: Violet the Smith
Race: Leprechaun
Weapons: Axe or Hammer with a small shield
Appearance: She wears a Silver Breastplate with a baggy, black, light armor shirt under it. the shirt lands on her mid thigh. she also wears plated boots that reach below her knee and plated fingerless gloves. She has green short hair with bangs covering one eye. Her eyes are a light green.
Personality: Kind,careful,shy,weak, likes to stay behind and assist others.

Name: Grace the Furious
Race: Salammander
Weapons: Rapier and wand
Appearance: She wears a robe that splits so her legs are revealed. the robe is red with a silver breastplate, elbow guards, knee pads, boots, and an iron choker. She has long silver hair that she wears in a ponytail. her eyes are yellow and her bangs are swept to the left. she has black fingerless gloves and her wand is pitch black with a silver spiral running around it in silver.
Personality: Furious, quiet, strong, brave

If I may make a recommendation
Start writing the introduction post now so that if you can't find 2 more people to join
We can still rp before it takes too long and people may start to lose interest