• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open ALfeim Online

I wanted to create an ALO based roleplay because I believe it will be very fun. You can go on quests and fight deadly monsters. Everyone starts out with whatever they want. A maxed skill would be level 100, but 1 maxed out skill per person. You can have as many characters as you want as long as you keep track of them. There are 9 races you can choose from. Imp, Pooka, Cait Sith, Sylph, Spriggan, Gnome, Salamander, Leprechaun, and Udine. You can use any type of magic with any type of race. You can also have custom sword skills and spells. Here is a way to get started.

Gamertag:
Name:
Race:
Weapon: (can be two if using wand or staff)
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
MAX skill: (only 1)
High level skills: (choose at least 2 plz)
Now here is my character

Gamertag: Yamu
Name: Akarshi Derume
Race: Cait Sith
Weapon: Celtic Dagger(black hilt, silver blade)
Appearance: he has short dirty blonde hair. His hair resembles Kirito's and he has green eyes. He is very pale and in-game he wears a dark brown vest with many pockets. It stretches out by is upper thigh on the left and right sides. He wears black pants and brown boots. He also wears a mustard yellow cloak. He has matching fingerless gloves that reach his elbows. On his vest he has a sash that holds his dagger. IRL he wears a olive green turtle neck with black pants and tennis shoes.
Personality: brave, curious, childish, two-faced.
Backstory: He is the General of the Cait Sith army. He is known as the Declawled Demon.
MAX skill: Acrobatics
High level skills: Combat, targeting, divine magic
Feel free to make your own guilds as well.
RP: Yamu stumbled through the forest as the voices of the enemies lingered behind him. A Spriggan lunged out of the forest with his sword drawn. He hissed as his dagger sat ready in his hand. The Spriggan lunged at him going left to right at a quick pace. Everything seemed to slow down as Yamu found his next movement . The blade of his dagger glowed a bright red as he launched at the Spriggan. The dagger sat in the Spriggan as Yamu sprung back. His arms rose up as golden letters spun around him. He whispered the encantation. "Dragon's breath!" He yelled as a spiral of flames singed the Spriggan. Yamu sprinted away towards the tavern that sat in the neutral territory.

(If it's okay with you, I'd like to introduce two characters into this RP, as I can't really imagine one without the other. You'll find out why in the RP. If I'm not allowed to control two characters, I'll simply choose one of them and edit this post.)

Gamertags: Ryu and Kage

Names: Shiro (Ryu) and Jin (Kage) Kurabawa
(Kage)

Genders: both male.

Ages: 16 (Shiro) and 24 (Jin)

Races: both Spriggan

Weapons:
Ryu wields a daito (A slightly shorter version of the katana) With a red hilt and dark gray blade.

Kage uses a Nodachi (a longer version of the Katana, kind of like Sephiroth's sword) called Eclipse, with a ring at the bottom of the red hilt and four-point handguard, aswell as a deep black blade. Jin's weapon also has one of those special perks like Eugene's sword. At the cost of some health, he can use his sword to dispel magic attacks, and if he does so, boost his damage output.

Appearances:
Ryu dresses in a ninja-like attire, with a dark sleeveless tunic with a hood, a black mask around his neck that he can pull over his face, baggy pants of matching color, and a red scarf around his neck. He also wears insulated sandals and wraps his forearms and shins in black bandages. He carries his Daito on his back. He has dark blonde hair tied into a topknot, and piercing blue eyes. In real life, Shingeki wears a simple T-shirt and sweatpants outfit with running shoes. He currently attends his local high school.

Kage wears a black trench coat, matching pants, and a samurai straw hat. He wraps his abdomen in white bandages, and wears a pair of black shoes. Like his younger brother, Kage also sports blue eyes dark blonde hair, but it is much longer and spiked, trailing down his back. In real life, Jin wears a gray long-sleeved shirt and black pants and shoes. His job is as an actor for a famous anime called "Kingdom of the Dragons", in which he plays as the leading villain.

Personalities:
Ryu is laid back and fun-loving, always trying to skip training to actually explore the world of ALO and enjoy the sense of adventure and thrills it has to offer. He also tends to make fun of his allies and brother, as well as show a bit of mischief now and then. He and his older brother Kage are very close, but he gets annoyed and impatient whenever the latter tries to drag him into another training routine when all he wants to do is play the game and have fun.

Kage is a calm, collected, and disciplined warrior. He also cares greatly for Ryu and acts as his personal trainer in the virtual world. However, he tends to be annoyed with his younger brother's laziness and tendency to get into hot water, not to mention the snark he gives him now and then.

Backstory: Ever since their parents died, Jin had been watching over his younger brother Shiro. Thanks to his high paying career, securing the money needed was no issue at all, but it still didn't feel the same without their parents. Hoping for an escape from this feeling, Jin decided to try Sword Art Online, and wound up trapped in the game. For those two years, both brothers struggled to survive in their respective worlds, until Jin finally woke up from his virtual journey.

After a few months, Jin decided to try his hand at the virtual world once more, this time with Shiro by his side. With the experience recieved from SAO, he quickly climbed the ranks before becoming a general in the Spriggan army. Like his SAO avatar, he dons the nickname " Crimson Shadow". And with his younger brother and pupil by his side, he plans to enjoy the game.

Max Skills: Speed (Ryu), Perception (Kage)

High-Level Skills:
Both: Combat
Ryu: Agility, Stealth
Kage: Speed, Precision

Guild: none

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Owwwwwwww..." Ryu moaned as he lay there, his avatar burnt in a rather comedic fashion, with a small ember still burning away at his topknot. Dammit, I almost had that Cait Sith! he thought to himself as he took a moment to rest himself before looking up at a tree branch. There, his older brother Kage was looking down at him, seeming slightly disappointed, but mostly amused. "Yeah, thanks for the help, big bro. I really appreicate it..." he said, the sarcasm clear in his voice.

"You kinda had it coming, what with your griping about having to patrol the borders with me." Kage said with a smirk. "Now...what did you do wrong?" He added, hopping down from the tree and landing in front of him. Ryu sighed.

"I was a bit impatient and charged head first at the enemy..." he muttered, swallowing his pride.

"A bit impatient? That has to be the biggest understatement in All of Alfheim." he said. "You could've flanked him from the side and passed him, then attacked him from the foliage. You would've caught him off guard more easily."

"Yeah yeah... I guess now you're gonna drag me back to the Spriggan base to resume my training." Ryu sighed.

"Actually, I think we're done training for the day." The general chuckled. "You may go." This earned an eager fist pump from his little brother, who then made his way toward the nearest town to rest. "Kids..." he sighed with a chuckle. He then spread his wings of black light and took off into the air, becoming a silhouette against the sky.

The neutral territory marketplace was bustling as always, and Ryu always enjoyed the scenery. Sitting at a table, he kicked back and relaxed, closing his eyes and smiling. Finally, a moment to take in the vision of the world he was now in. Considering what he should do next, he thought perhaps looking for a quest might help kill time. With that, he made his way to the tavern to start looking.

Last edited:
(That's fine I will be introducing another character too.)

Gamertag: Liza
Name: Liza Akuba
Race: Pooka
Weapon: Golden Lute(counts as wand) and sword and shield called Twilight Heir and Twilight Barrier
Appearance: Liza wears a golden cloak that splits at the waist. Her legs are revealed and she wears black short shorts underneath and black boots. The golden robe has golden vine patterns on them. She was short dark green hair with emerald eyes. She sometimes wears hood. Her sword resembles Heafcliffa but in yellow. And a large rectangular golden shield
Personality: Strong, sassy, careful, childish, romantic, bisexual
Backstory: Liza was never a fan of VRMMO's until she met her girlfriend Chord. She introduced her to ALO and she began to gain interest. Chord is a Udine and she would always bring her into their territory. Chord went on a trip so Liza is playing the game alone for now.
MAX skill: Shield(blocking)
High level skills: Music magic, speed

RP: Yamu reached the tavern as he was out of breath. "That was way to close" he huffed as the door swung open. He took a seat until Liza sat down in front of him. "Your late!" She yelled as the bartender passed them their drinks. "Sorry, Liza... I got lost then a Spriggan attacked me." He said as his ears fell in disappointment. Liza put her hand on top of his and smiled. "It's fine! I was only messing with ya!" She said with a smile. Yamu let out a laugh as his ears perked back up with glee.

Ryu flinched at Liza's loud remark and looked over to see the commotion.Then he spotted Yamu and her chatting and shirked away. Best he wasn't seen by him right now, especially by him. Doing his best to blend into the crowd, he focused on selecting a mission to accept and complete. After accepting his mission, he glanced back at Yamu. Just you wait, pal. I'll get you back sooner or later. he thought with a grin. He then made his way to a table and sat down for a drink. Kicking back and relaxing, the spriggan rested for the quest on his schedule. As his brother had told him, you can never be too well rested or well prepared.

Yamu's eyes widened as his ears perked. He let out a slight hiss. "Liza... do you say a Spriggan wih a tiny katana anywhere?" He asked. Liza scanned the room before spotting the Spriggan who was relaxing at a table. She turned back around and nodded slightly. She stood up as like a flash drew her sword. Next thing she knew the blade of her sword was at the Spriggan's threat. Yamu spun around stood in front of the Spriggan. He drew his dagger. "Why are you following me?" He hissed as his sword glew yellow with a sword skill.

Last edited:
Ryu didn't answer at first, his eyes still closed. Then he let out a snore. People all over the tavern stared at the commotion with all sorts of expression. Some with disgust, others with terror, others still with anger. "A-are those two trying to kill that poor spriggan in his sleep?!" one of the payers asked with her voice full of panic.

"How dare they! What kind of people are they, attacking the defenseless!" Another shouted, drawing his ax with his beefy arms, "I say we teach them to pick on someone their own size! WHO'S WITH ME?!" he roared. The crowd agreed and drew out their weapons.

Liza sheathed her sword and grabbed Yamu's arm. They walked out of the tavern. "Hmph... idiots..." she whispered before heading to the blacksmith. As they arrived they talked to the blacksmith and waited for them to be upgraded. Thy sat in the chairs and they discussed the next boss raid.

Ryu finally opened his eyes after they left. He wanted to laugh, but he knew that might blow the facade, so instead, he acted all sleepy. "What's going on...?" he moaned, looking at the crowd, "Did someone start another bar fight?"

"Some Cait Sith and his Pokko friend almost killed you while you were asleep." one of the players said, "We managed to drive them off, thankfully."

"Oh really? Thanks!" Ryu said with a smile, "I really appreciate it. Well, I best be going. Thanks again!" with that he took off, and when he got out of the tavern, finally let a grin come across his face. Oh my god, I can't believe that actually worked!! he thought with a snicker. Still, that was close. A few more seconds in that tavern and I woulda blown my cover with a fit of laughter. Yes, sir, Ryu, you're a genius. He then left the city on his quest: Slay the mini-boss Titan Toad. with his daito ready and his inventory stocked, he activated his wings and flew to the nearby mountain to begin.

After the weapons were finished they had happened to be going on the same quest as they were. They began to fly towards the mountains before looking to the left to see the spriggans. Liza flew towards them and struck their stomachs with her sword sending them hurdling into the forest below.

Yamu flew down with Liza and landed to see the two Spriggans. He drew his blade and was ready to fight the spriggans. Liza landed and kept her sword pointed at them. She had casted a defense raise spell on themselves

Ryu noticed the fight between the spriggans and the duo. "Ooooookay...guess these guys have it in for spriggans." he noted. Then, he noticed Kage flying toward the battle. "Well...my plan was to fight some giant toad, but i guess pvp is just too tempting." he sighed, looking toward the viewers of this post and shrugging. He then flew up beside Kage and the two of them flew up to the battle, Ryu blocking Liza's finishing blow aimed at one spriggan, Kage flying behind Yamu and holding his nodachi's blade to the cait sith's neck. "What's going on here?" he demanded.

Liza spun around to see Yamu trapped. She walked up to him and slammed her sword into Yamu. He disappeared and turned into a dark cloud. Out of the trees a yellow spark could be seen. Yamu lunged from the trees and slashed the spriggan's back. He did a front flip to Liza's side. They went back to back and was prepared for a fight

(OOC: which one, Kage or Ryu?)

"Oh hey, you're the Cait Sith who roasted me earlier today!" Ryu yelled angrily, pointing at Yamu.

"Oh yeah, General Yamu, the Declawed Demon..." Kage remembered.

"Wait a sec...he's a general?! So you mean to tell me that you put me up against a general without me knowing?!" Ryu said, turning toward his older brother.

"Yep." Kage simply said, observing their two foes.

"YOU JERK! I GOT BURNT TO A CRISP!!" Ryu roared.

"And it was hilarious." Kage chuckled. He then looked to Yamu. "By the way, that was a good shot there." Ryu growled with frustration, making the most hilarious angry face ever before finally pouting like a child.

"I hate you..." he muttered. "You're not even human."

Yamu sat on the floor laughing. He wiped away a few tears from laughter. "The Declawed Demon! That's me" he said with a grin. "This is what happens to PKers" he responded with a fire spell that burned Ryu.

Liza chucked as she placed her shield in front of her. Her sword flew green and she pointed it. "He could summon and army here if he wanted to" she threatened

"Sounds like an interesting challenge..." Kage mused. "But I would rather keep this as a duel between generals." he looked to Yamu. "So how about it?" As he said this, a duel challenge appeared on Yamu's screen: 'Kage is challenging you to a duel. Accept?'

"Hey wait a minute, you can't just take my chance at revenge and throw it out the window! I deserve another shot at him!" Ryu yelled.

"You'll get your turn later, little brother." Kage said. "And judging by the marker by your name, you're already on a quest. Better get to it."

"Fiiine. But you better not be lying!" Ryu said through gritted teeth. He then flew off to the mountain to confront his challenge as Kage waited for the other general to respond to his challenge.

Yamu grinned with pleasure as he tapped the accept button. "Lets duel dark fairy..." he hissed as his ebony dagger was drawn. Liza stepped back and watched carefully. Yamu was known for evading attacks and paralyzingly his enemies. He was the youngest General ever. As the duel started Yamu lunged foward. He tricked him as when he was a foot away, he front flipped over him and slashed his back leaving a red line. He leaped back to his position.

Kage grinned as his avatar vanished in smoke upon contact, blinding Yamu with the stinging fumes. Then, Kage swung at the torso of his opponent, the sunlight reflecting off the blade's sheen further disorienting his vision. One move flowed into the next, and the next, and the next, chaining into a combo of speedy and well-placed sword strikes. He then hopped back, holding up his sword at Yamu and preparing for the next attack.

The smoked cleared as Yamu was gone. A stream of fire launched out of the foliage singing Kage where he stood. Making sure it wasn't a decoy he burned the area around him making sure no area was left untouched. Liza sat of the floor eating a piece of bread from her inventory.

As the torrent of fire approached him, Kage drew back his blade. A chunk of his health drained as he swung the blade at the fire, splitting it in two. The flames were then absorbed into his nodachi, making it glow with power. "Impressive. You're certainly a skilled fighter, and the fact you can wield fire magic as well as a Salamander is nothing to scoff at." he said, looking toward Yamu. "However..." A nodachi blade pierced Yamu's back from behind, sticking out of his chest. "You've still got a thing or two to learn." There, standing behind him, was another Kage. Then the Kage behind him hurled Yamu off his blade toward the Kage in front of him, who then slashed downward on the flung Cait Sith with a powered-up strike.

As the battle went on, the two spriggans who were ambushed watched, one being clearly astonished. "W-wait, how is he in two places at once?!" the first one stammered, not believing his eyes. "I-is it magic? No, it can't be...there was no incantation!"

"It's one of his magic abilities. He can create a clone of himself out of thin air." the second one explained. "And there WAS an incantation...it was just really fast. It's something that comes with practice, like flying without a remote. You see, Kage's belief is that you should always surprise your opponent and conceal your moves. And whether it's with a sword or with magic, he makes sure to hold onto that part of his fighting style." he watched on, sweat beading up his forehead. "We better head back to our turf. I don't want to get caught by the Salamanders..." With that, he flew off, his partner following behind.

As a chunk of his hp dropped he smiled. "It is not fire magic. I was able to tame a mint dragon and when you do so you gain the magic skill." He explained as a miniature green dragon landed on his shoulder. "Meet Vee Vee" the dragon hovered in the hair as he blasted Yamu eh yellow fire that raised his HP. Yamu raised his hands as another incantation began. This time it wasn't fire, as Vee Vee flew towards Kage the dragon quadrupled in size and rammed into Kage. Very Vee was a wind type dragon and used a wing blast to send every copy of Kage flying into the forest. Vee Vee shrunk and perched on Yamu's shoulder.

Kage rolled out of the way to avoid the tackle, and when the blast hit him, he blocked it with his sword, losing some more HP in the process, and was sent flying by the force. He landed on a treetop and stood, dusting himself off. "So, you're bringing your dragon into the fight, are you? Very well..." His sword's black blade almost seemed to drain the light around it and pull it in, like a black hole. Another incantation began, the words blurring into place with incredible speed. He then swung his blade downward. The terrain before him was split in two by a giant black energy blade that flew toward Yamu, containing the sum power of magic used against him.

Yamu lunged into the sky as his wings grew. He used another spell. A swarm of yellow glowing wasps surrounded Kage and gave him a poison debuff. Yamu then quickly used a anti-health spell that disabled hind from curing himself or healing himself for 3 minutes. Yamu's let out a laugh before rapidly striking at Kage with his dagger.

Gamertag: ganda1fe
Name: jasmine stone
Race: gnome
Weapon: (can be two if using wand or staff): staff and sword
Appearance: jasmine has a black cloak to stay completely hidden at all times under that she has light leather armour
Personality: jasmine is a quite gamer but loves to play a trick on other gamers
Backstory: jasmine is often rejected by all the girls at her school because she likes to play video game so she has found comfort with a small group of boy who also have ALfiem online unfortunately they have been unable to play due to studying so jasmine has started play by herself
MAX skill: (only 1) divine magic
High level skills: (choose at least 2 plz) sword skills and blocking
RP:

Jasmine enter the game smiling "feels good to be back in here" she said to herself know this game is where she could act like herself without being judged she heard a battle off to the distance she drew he weapons and ran to the general area of the battle she watched from the sidelines happily

After a blinding sword swing from Kage, the dagger flew out of Yamu's hand and fell into the forest. The Spriggan then grabbed Yamu around the neck, gazing into his eyes. "Hmph...you're not the first to try to take me head on." another incantation began, and suddenly, at least as Yamu saw, the world around them shattered.

They were now in an empty void of red, black clouds floating above them. The ground seemed to ripple like a liquid, but neither contestant fell through it. "In the realm of Yami, I control everything around you. Can you feel it? the shift of space and time? The way it warps around you?" Kage said, vanishing. Then, the ground beneath him formed drilling stalagmites, piercing Yamu's legs and pinning him to the ground. Kage then appeared to his left, walking toward the immobilized Cait Sith to finish him off.

Last edited:
"I'm not stupid b*tch" he screamed as his dragon exploded into green dust. The dust then flew into Yamu as he levitated into the air. He then began to glew as he exploded leaving both of them with 1 HP. In big gold letter it said "TIE" Yamu landed as the glowing stopped and Vee Vee appeared agian. There HP restored as Yamu checked his messages. "They need me back at HQ" Yamu flew away as Liza hung upside down from a tree.

Jasmine smiled ain amazement at the battle that had just taken place she in her amazed state collapsed and looked up at the sky "that was awesome" she said to herself

"Hmph...not bad, general. Hopefully someday, we'll settle this score without it being a tie." Kage said, flying over toward the mountains.

Ryu stood his ground as the gargantuan Titan Toad leaped at him again. Once the monster was in the air, he took off, becoming a black and red blur as he slid under the giant amphibian and sliced at it's belly before flying up and piercing it's back with his daito. The Toad let out a cry as it fell over and disappeared, leaving an item drop of 500 Yul and Toad Slime X. With a grin, he gathered his prize and made his way back to the tavern to submit the request. Along the way, he reunited with Kage, and the two of them enjoyed talking about the fight and the quest. Soon, though, Kage noticed the time. "Alright, little bro. Time to get some shuteye." he said.

"Awww, but Kage...!" Ryu began. He stopped himself though. There was no arguing with Kage, no matter what. "Fiiiiine." Kage watched as Ryu logged out, then logged out himself.

Shiro sighed as he removed his amusphere and laid in his bed. There was so much more he wanted to do back there. With a shrug and the hope he can continue tomorrow, he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Last edited:
Liza logged out and so did Yamu. They took of their amusphere as they looked up at the ceiling. Liza texted her girlfriend, Casandra, or Chord, before drifting off into a deep slumber. Yamu on the other hand. Began working on guild work outside of the game. He texted back and forth to the Cait Sith king Hendrix. Yamu, Akarshi, sat on his bed as his mother barged in. "You were on for too long!" Akarshi's mother said before scalding him. She then left without knowing that Akarshi hadn't listened to a word. He went stayed up until 3:00 AM working on homework before falling asleep.

Gamertag: SMRPG64
Name: Richard
Weapon: A magic staff, and twin daggers for Melee
Appearance: Richard is a tall, slim man with dark hair and eyes
Personality: Mostly joking and relaxed, but can be serious at times. Still suffers PTSD from Sword Art Online, and becomes emotional whenever he hears that name.
Backstory: Richard got Sword Art Online when it came out, at that time he was pretty bad at Video Games. Then Kayaba happened.
He joined up with a guild and eventually became leader after the previous one... well... died. The guild grew into a competent Clearing Guild.
They were part of many boss battles, until he heard of an attempt to complete the hidden dungeon a player had recently found under the first floor.

Twelve of his men died. Everything had been going well until the Fatal Scythe came out and attacked the guilds. He was one the verge of death, at one point in the fight, the Scythe was actually standing over him, preparing a finishing blow.
He and what remained of the guild retreated, and he withdrew from the efforts. When the game was eventually cleared, he vowed to never play a VRMMO ever again, but eventually did, deciding he needed to get over his fear.
MAX skill: Monster Taming
High level skills: Speed, Stealth, Summoning Magic, Support Magic

======================================================================================================================

"Five down, two to go" Richard muttered as plunged one of his daggers into yet another wolf, killing it.
He turned, staff raised, and fired a bolt of fire magic at it, knocking it back, before finishing it off.
The final wolf leapt but he sidestepped, stabbing it twice before running away.

Returning to a neutral territory marketplace, Richard sold the wolf pelts he earned and went to the Tavern to spend some of the GIL he earned.

Akarshi' eyes fluttered open as she turned on his side. The clock read 7:14 am. He sat up and left his room. No one else was awake in his home so he was as quiet as possible. He made some toast and carried it to his room. He ate the food as he watched cartoons. When he finished he turned off the TV, locked his door, and placed his amosphere on his head "Link start" he said quietly as colors began to fly at him.

Liza woke up at 6:39 am and watched the news in her apartment. She read through a magazine for a while until she checked her phone. Her phone had an app that was connected to her VRMMO friend list. The notification read "Yamu is online" she rolled into bed and through on her amosphere.
"Link Start!"

Gamertag: Cryptica
Name: Angelica Saru
Race: Sylph
Weapon: Butterfly Staff & Rainbow Rapier
Appearance: Cryptica wears a dark green long sleeve with an iron chest plate. she also wears a matching green short battle skirt. She has black fingerless gloves and black boots. Her hair is silver and long. she wears it in a pony tail that is braided and reaches her waist. she sometimes wears a mustard yellow cloak. in IRL she wears a red leather jacket with blue jeans and brown boots.
Personality: Fierce, trained, prefers to settle problems with a battle, brave, kind, serious
Backstory: Angelica, or Cryptica, works as a library assistant 3 days a week. When she's off she spends most of her time in ALO. In ALO she has another job. is in Info Hunter. Her job is to inform any players about possible event bosses or even secret info on other guilds.
MAX skill: Wind Magic
High level skills: Cooking, Eavesdropping

RP: Cryptica logged into the game in neutral territory with her cloak concealing herself. She proceeded down the road as several other players pay her for information. She exchanges info and continues on. She found herself wandering the forest striking down Drunken Apes and War Monkeys. Her sword blew purple with her sword skill as she stroked them down one by one. She came to a stop at a dungeon entrance. The guild "Wandering Willows," a boss raiding guild, stood outside it. She was familiar with this guild since they came to her a lot looking for info. They invited her to the raid party and she humbly accepted. Upon entrance to "Ape Slumber Cave" they were met by many Drunken Apes who could regenerate their health. Cryptica stood back with her long gold and green staff. the top of her staff was shaped like a green butterfly with a pink jewel in the center of each wing. the grip was golden with vine patterns. She casted spells like Butterfly Shield, Terror Gust, and Celtic Healing. They then reached the boss room doors that sat closed. Ape noises can be heard from the other side

Yamu spawned in Cait Sith territory surrounded by chatting players. He made his way to the Cait Sith castle. The doors opened as she entered to see the king sitting in his throne. He welcomed him as Yamu proceeded to his chambers. As he entered he sat at his desk and began to read through messages from the soldiers. His chambers was high up in the castle. His desk sat near the end of the the chamber and was centered with the double doors. Behind the desk was full glass windows that showed the territory. Cait Sith banners hung from the walls and a red rug wend down the middle of the room.

The boss door opened as Ape King Killer stood infant of them. The beast was covered in armor and held a spiked club in his hands. She knew this boss when his health drops to his final bar he would gain another spiked club. Drunken apes surrounded him and splashed him with healing potions every few minutes. The penalty of dying in ALO is that your entire character is reset and you must start all over. The battle raged on until only 17 out of the 50 players remained. Those 17 included Cryptica, the guild leader, second in command, and higher level players. the boss had only lost a bar and a half out of four. Only 3 healers remained including Cryptica, but she couldn't heal anymore. they were down to 10 players now and 2 bars of the boss remained. She equipped her rapier and lunged in at full speed as her hood flew off. her cape trailed behind her. As the Ape King Killer's club hit the ground she scaled it dodging the spikes that immersed from it. she reached its head and found something. He has a red mark on his forehead. she knew it was a weakness. She stroked the point directly as his health dropped at a massive rate until his final bar remained "Fire at the forehea-" She exclaimed before being slammed into a wall by the massive boss. The mages send spells at the fore head as the boss got out his second weapon. Cryptica returned to her feet as she lunged forward once again striking the beast. The massive beast shattered into blue triangles that floated away and the remaining 8 players let out a battle cry. They all got rewards for their valiant efforts.
LOOT DROP
-Ape King Crown(+DEF +Health regen)
-Wilderness Coat (+DEF)
- 135 Yul

Liza sat in the tavern once again getting looks from the "innocent attack" situation. She would give them death stares and they would immediately run out of the tavern. She ordered a drink beofe hearing distant chatter about the Ape King Killer Event and that someone already beat it. The rare item was a crown that could regen your health. Then she heard the name Cryptica and knew that she was the info dealer. "Of course she was there..." she thought to herself.

Crypicta tried on the Wilderness coat on the way out. it was a fur battle dress, but it wasn't her style so she traded it for 1000 Yul. She put on the crown that was golden and looking like tons of monkeys with their arms linked together. She wore it on her head for a while and like the style of it. She entered town and sat in the tavern nested to a woman who seemed to notice her. She tried to act like she didn't care.but she couldn't help to think why.

Gamertag: Maelstrom
Name: Barbra Miller
Weapon: Modified Haladie (Basically a double-edged dagger with curved blades. It's modified so the hand goes in to a guard that doubles as a knuckle duster.)
Appearance: Maelstrom stands at 5'7. She is pale-skinned with black hair, and her ears and tail match her hair color. Her tail is longer than the average Cait Sith, which is an advantage that she uses in combat. Her left eye is green, and her right is purple. She usually wears a black, open coat, with a white sleeveless shirt under it, and matching black pants and boots. The inside of her coat is blue.
IRL, her appearance isn't too different from her in-game appearance. Of course, she doesn't have cat ears or a tail, and her eyes are both green. She's also 5'4 IRL.
Personality: Maelstrom is always positive, and looking out for her friends. She's also gay. She loves to ship people, and can sometimes come off as flirtatious. She's always there if her friends need a shoulder to cry on, or just need to talk about something. She herself, though, doesn't like to talk about her home life.
Backstory: Barbra was never happy with living with her parents. Knowing there wasn't an alternative, she spent her time reading books and playing video games. Specifically MMOs and RPGs. Finally, for her birthday, her uncle (whom she loved much more than her parents) got her an Amusphere and a VRMMO of her choice. After a literal hour of contemplation, she picked ALO.
MAX skill: Illusion Magic
High level skills: Agility, Reaction Time, Healing Magic

--RP--
As Barbra walked in to her room, she set her backpack by the door. Another group study session with a couple of the guys from her Drama class. But, that was over with now. They had other things to do, but she didn't. That meant it was her favorite time of day. Gaming time. "But, before I do that, what were those words again?" Barb' muttered to herself, as she went to her computer desk and looked at a piece of paper. " 'Þeír hræða nótt dýpt, renn helvegr.' Oh god, I hope I'm saying that right." She sighed, and went to her bed, grabbing her Amusphere and setting it on her head. "Link start!"

When Barbra opened her eyes, she was no longer Barbra. Now, she was Maelstrom. The girl cracked her knuckles. "Oh it is good to be back, baby." She said to no one in particular, smirking. After a moment of contemplation, Maelstrom decided to go to the tavern. It may be a good place to pick up a new quest, or she could find someone to talk to, maybe make a new friend or two. As the Cait Sith entered, she took a look around at the other patrons.

Last edited:
Cryptica let out a yawn as she checked the time. It was 6:24 pm and she was suppose to be at dinner by 6:00. She began to panic. Everyone stared at her until she vanished from the game. She threw off her amusphere, luckily it hit the bed, and rushed downstairs. She reached the table where her strict mom and dad sat. They scalded her for being late "Why can't you make real friends outside of your stupid games?" Her mother complained "I mean... you are always up there with them and never come down... You have to see the light of day!" Angelica sat at the end of the table with her head down as her spoon swirled in the soup. Her father sat silent as her read a magazine. "Honey I am just saying you are to shy-" Her mother started before being interrupted "They are real friends... you just don't understand!" Angelica screamed before running up the stairs crying. She locked the door behind her and collapsed on her bed almost crushing her amusphere. She placed it on her side table and drifted off.

Liza logged off after Cryptica. She took off her amusphere and placed it on her bed before checking her phone. Yamu had just logged off too and they began texting back and forth until 10:24 pm. They both rolled into bed and fell into a deep slumber.

Maelstrom played until she checked the time, and noticed it was 10:30 at night. "Oh, shoot. I should be in bed by now." She muttered, groaning. She finished off the enemies around her with the rest of her party, a group of people she didn't know, and said her farewells before logging off. Barbra removed her Amusphere from her head and set it down, on her dresser. She didn't even bother changing, and just slid into bed.

"One more round!" Ryu demanded, picking himself up off the floor for the seemingly hundredth time. He and Kage had been sparring at the Spriggan castle all day, and Kage hadn't lost once.

"You're certainly persistent today." Kage mused. "Normally at this point you'd give up and wander off into some other territory."

"When I face off with that general again, I want to be ready!" Ryu said, determination blazing in his eyes. "I've almost perfected my new technique anyways." he added with a grin.

"A new technique, you say? Now you've peaked my interest. Very well, one more bout before we log out today." the Crimson Shadow replied. The brothers then got into their stances. A moment of tension crackled in the air before the younger sibling ran toward his superior with blinding speed with a battle cry...

Last edited:
Liza walked down the street with Akarshi from school. They talked about going on a boss raid until Akarshi's older brother, Michael approached him. He shoved him and began to make fun of him for his VR life. He also had a huge crush on Liza. "Get out of the way you VR-hog!" He yelled as he turned to Liza "Why do you hang out with this guy? We could hang out at the park later-" he was interrupted as her elbow flew into his stomach. "I'm fine..." Liza said as she grabbed Akarshi's arm and dragged him down the street