• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open "Alabasta Mystery Dungeon" Discussion

Well, I haven't joined a Pokemon rp in a year or so, why not start by Making a Mystery Dungeon?

The region of Alabasta. it consists of five islands, each island having a specific purpose for supplying and helping the region. Verborough Island supplies the region with Maps, and is the most populated islands to date. Tideless Isle supplies the region with transport, and is mostly inhabited by Water, Flying, and Bug types, with a few others mixed in. Ringna isle supplies the Region with Resources, and is mostly inhabited by Fighting, Rock, Ghost, and Steel types. The slumbering Cay is the Least populated Island, and is a celestial burial ground. It supplies as a Graveyard, and is only inhabited by Ghost types and visitors. The final island is in the center of it all, Nokogue cain. It is the most dangerous island to go to, and is home to Fire, Ghost, Fighting, and Dark types.

Legend has it that a Pokemon will fall from the sky every 100 years to protect the world in a dire situation. Of course, like any other legend, it was fake. At least, until now.

Name:
Species:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Moves:
Other:

Name: Vine
Species: Snivy
Appearance: She is a Snake-like Pokemon with small arms, and tiny legs. She looks like a Shiny, but her Eyes are Purple. She is a bit smaller than the normal Snivy.
Personality: She is quiet from the start, being easy to blush and uneasy about the entire situation. Later on, she'll open up, and gain confidence to become a sarcastic person.
Sexuality: Straight
Other: h00man

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
I would like to join, but how every area called? (For example the area that water, flying and bug pokemons mostly live there)

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
If there a mystery dungeon rp then count me in!

Name: flame

Species: Fennekin

Appearance: she wears a purple scarf with pink lines, theres a small red bow on her scarf.

Personality: flame is mischief and cheerful but also tricky and emotional, she is very hyperactive and get excited and distracted easily.
She likes to play and meet new friends, she talks a lot and act fast so pokemons get annoyed by her.
She doesn't take things seriously, she mostly pull tricks or pranks on other.
she isnt tidy at all and she not afraid of getting dirty, she actually like to get dirty but she wont try with force to get dirty.

Sexuality: stright

Moves: flame charge, magic coat, psybeam, double team.

Other: she used her moves for tricks and fun, she likes sweet and spicy food.
She once lived in 'Nokogue cain' but she moved to 'Tideless Isle', she isn't very welcomed there, she just appered out of nowhere.

Did i said she talks a lot? Because she is.

Last edited:
Oh boy another rp I want to be in, well here it goes.
Name:Copper
Species:pangoro
Appearance: his leaf is blue and wears two blue bands around his hands
Personallity:He loves to fight and can get carried away at sometimes. He sticks up for others and doesn’t like when smaller Pokémon are getting beat up by larger ones. He is very hard to persuade. He doesn’t care if he loses because he thinks it makes him stronger.
Sexuality:Straight
Moves:Hammer arm, bullet punch, taunt, thunder punch.
Other:he was raised in Ringna isle but now roams the islands looking for a challenge and to have fun.
Tell me if anything needs to be changed.